Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business (365 Views)

Fear Not, You Do Not Need A High Skill To Start Crypto Investment / Please Who Will Borrow Me Money To Start Crypto / Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business by DaveHarry(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Can 30 thousand naira be used to start crypto trading business?
Re: Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business by Babalakin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
DaveHarry:
that's about $40. You can make x5 to 10 or more with that in a bull market, not in this current Bearish market. Wait till q4 of next year or q1 of 2024 for some nice market traction.
Re: Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business by Pennywise2: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
DaveHarry:
that is enough to learn an online skill that will put More money into your pocket
Re: Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business by DaveHarry(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pennywise2:
that is enough to learn an online skill that will put More money into your pocket

Skills like....
Re: Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business by Pennywise2: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
DaveHarry:

Skills like....
none of it is easy.

But try YouTube.

Go learn more
Re: Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business by jimmyolasun: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pennywise2:
none of it is easy.

But try YouTube.

Go learn more

you see why dem dey abuse some of you online.. dude is willing to earn you said he can learn a skill, he asked what skill you come dey yarn opata dey mumble wetin you self no know.. dey quote say make e go youtube..

1 Like

Re: Is 30K Enough To Start Crypto Trading Business by Pennywise2: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
jimmyolasun:

you see why dem dey abuse some of you online.. dude is willing to earn you said he can learn a skill, he asked what skill you come dey yarn opata dey mumble wetin you self no know.. dey quote say make e go youtube..
sorry bro to offend you. I profile all available means of earning and discover I'll just give him the easiest one.
But to elaborate
We have AdSense
Affiliate marketing
Blogging
YouTube
Kindle

So please don't get angry. None of the above will be easy to learn.
I'm not doing any tutorial so that's why I didn't recommend any.

Except if he wants to follow my blog journey which will be next year.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine / Say Bye Bye To Bank Network Downtime And Charges / This Is One Of The Secrets The Rich Keeps Away From You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.