Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London (23170 Views)

Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) / Rivers Apc Crisis: Again! Abe Drags Apc To Court, Stops Planned Congresses / APC Crisis: Again, Imo Deputy Governor, Madumere Floors Okorocha, Nwosu In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by ORIAYO70(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bluntguy:
The G5 is for Peter Obi. You can take that to the bank.

Definitely is Wema Bank.

As for Gtb, First bank, Access bank, they will turn either way.

Wema is also a good bank, they will also turn either... Where is the bank?
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:
Here are the summary of the shocking revelation I got from my dream yesterday, I never doubt my dreams for once.
1. I saw a new pope that will last for five years.
2. they will be civil war in USA that will lead to the country splitting into to two, if your relatives is in USA, start prepping for his return in August, the republic and the democrat will go separately.
3. I saw a new president in Russia, Putin death will cause a lot of crisis in Russian too, I saw confusion in what Kill him.
4. Global financial crisis will hit the world, please don't invest in USA dollar, I saw the end of dollars dominant.

God will help us.

Dey play o
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by BinamRex: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
So these idiots travel to London at the expense of taxpayers just to have a meeting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by kareemkamil(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is the highest madness of the highest order, simple discussion, u guys ran to London, waisting our resources, May Almighty God punish all you for this move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by alimiadedayo1: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
nasha6enilo:
Awon alawada, I pity Seyi of the lots. Awon alawada, I pity Seyi of the lots. ...
its seems seyi makinde does not understand the dynamics of oyo state polity.. he won as a result of mergers.maybe he has forgotten that APc is still strong in oyo state and they will merge after the presidential election and annex with the aggrieved pdp members who olopoeyan was a very strong politician in ibadan, they might overtake power from me
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Gozac: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
1phone:
Makinde will have no choice than to support Atiku and thats why his deputy has been attending Atiku campaign because south west pdp are supporting Atiku,Atiku should not have problem in Benue its ortorm against big men like suswan,David Mark,Abba moro and Ayu,ugwayi have no personal beef with Atiku he will likely work for Atiku,as for wike he will become useless after election cuz Atiku will win with or without wike support that one na sure banker
ATIKU IS WINNING this election I dont need a predicter or diviner to tell me

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Germanjoe(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tax payers money,travelling up n down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by MT: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
Keep following Wike about like zombies

When did the british politicians meet in Nigeria?

Something is wrong with us as a people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Seb4luv1: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
This copy and paste oga... I have a watched a YouTube video that revealed same thing
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by seguno2: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Shame less people, going abroad wey white man don make fine to hold meetings about their slum

Such wisdom as yours is rare in our midst. May God enlarge your coast and strengthen your enlightenment work on us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Always wasting tax payers money on frivolities!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by TLE900: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by okoroemeka(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:
Here are the summary of the shocking revelation I got from my dream yesterday, I never doubt my dreams for once.
2. they will be civil war in USA that will lead to the country splitting into to two, if your relatives is in USA, start prepping for his return in August, the republic and the democrat will go separately.
3. I saw a new president in Russia, Putin death will cause a lot of crisis in Russian too, I saw confusion in what Kill him.
4. Global financial crisis will hit the world, please don't invest in USA dollar, I saw the end of dollars dominant.

God will help us.
maybe what you really need is a very strong anti malarial drug

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by DimIsaac10(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
How a Governor control other governors baffles me o.
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Truth07: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
This my hotel i just finished building i wonder who will patronise me if they keep going to london
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by LilleG(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

God will help us.
Hmmmm
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by blank(f): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wike and Makinde are for BAT, Ortom and Ugwuanyi are for Peter Obi. Ikpeazu wants Alex Otti to step down for his PDP candidate before he'll support PO.

Let's see how it will end up.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Obasempiree(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

God will help us.
God showed u this so that u could tell the christian communities to pray against it, they can all be prevented. Dnt spread this kind of bad prophecies.
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by ogmask: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Shame less people, going abroad wey white man don make fine to hold meetings about their slum, courtesy of scarce resources from the slum

Going abroad is mainly to launder cash and buy properties. The meeting is a facade.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by ofuonyebi: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
this is to confirm the uselessness of some Nigerian leaders all in the nama of politics
Is this how the Oyinbo or US or even South African governors bring themselves like lost goats to Nigeria to waste their States resources?

Nigerian Leaders simply lack common sense and discipline
The National Assembly should wake up from their slumber and make laws to stop this type of jamboree extravaganzas in the name of politics

before it becomes a wild fire in the next political dispensation

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by 3seriez(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tax payers money dey see pepper for this Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Thepotterman: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

God will help us.

Omo na for one night you dream all this one, Shai life is really hard, na that USA civil war made me laugh, na so civil war dey take start, nothing leading to the war, no disagreement of any sort, the story would have even been more believable only for me to see Republican and democratic is the cause, wit when political party dey start civil war in a country, my brother go and dream your dream again

Even Joseph dream no reach this one, fuckjones you be original dreamer
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by fuckJones(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thepotterman:

Omo na for one night you dream all this one, Shai life is really hard, na that USA civil war made me laugh, na so civil war dey take start, nothing leading to the war, no disagreement of any sort, the story would have even been more believable only for me to see Republican and democratic is the cause, wit when political party dey start civil war in a country, my brother go and dream your dream again
let us wait till August next year.
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Gunayo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
So you have all these separate dreams in one night?

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
https://www.nairaland.com/7443916/quality-affordable-sneakers-both-male
lt came to him like episodes. May God help us
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Oju4190: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
1phone:
Makinde will have no choice than to support Atiku and thats why his deputy has been attending Atiku campaign because south west pdp are supporting Atiku,Atiku should not have problem in Benue its ortorm against big men like suswan,David Mark,Abba moro and Ayu,ugwayi have no personal beef with Atiku he will likely work for Atiku,as for wike he will become useless after election cuz Atiku will win with or without wike support that one na sure banker
i see makinde as the judas that will betray wike
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Valkrie: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

God will help us.

Oga always make sure to give credit to Nostradamus....you forgot to add that an old empire would fall and Europe would be in crises....!! grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Duru009(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
WIKE is only digging his political grave....

After this election he is a goner.....
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Oxala17: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
politicoNG:

https://dailynigerian.com/pdp-crisis-again-governors/

Dumb bastards are just wasting forex on useless trips

Better support Obi now he is young, agile and capable , so that Nigeria can make use of his intellect...not that when the man is old and suffering from age-related mental deficits, they will now package and bring him as the messiah, like these fools have done with Tinubu.
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by tomju2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

God will help us.

Bros, when last did you treat malaria and typhoid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by seunlayi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
Keep following Wike about like zombies
especially that mumu Makinde
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Gopkk(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
As d no support Atiku it is very simple ,They either support Obi or Tinubu...

But can't they find somewhere to hold their Meeting, Must they travel that far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Misses Buhari's Call / Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs / We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.