Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London (23148 Views)

Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) / Rivers Apc Crisis: Again! Abe Drags Apc To Court, Stops Planned Congresses / APC Crisis: Again, Imo Deputy Governor, Madumere Floors Okorocha, Nwosu In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Gopkk(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
As d no support Atiku it is very simple ,They either support Obi or Tinubu...

But can't they find somewhere to hold their Meeting, Must they travel that far hmmm

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Lukgaf(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:
Here are the summary of the shocking revelation I got from my dream yesterday, I never doubt my dreams for once.
1. I saw a new pope that will last for five years.
2. they will be civil war in USA that will lead to the country splitting into to two, if your relatives is in USA, start prepping for his return in August, the republic and the democrat will go separately.
3. I saw a new president in Russia, Putin death will cause a lot of crisis in Russian too, I saw confusion in what Kill him.
4. Global financial crisis will hit the world, please don't invest in USA dollar, I saw the end of dollars dominant.

God will help us.
Mr Joseph... You didn't dream about yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by yasaa(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
All that Na Rivers State Government money wey Wike dey spend anyhow while going round the state dey make noise in the name of commissioning projects. Rivers people shine una eyes �...
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by layzie: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bluntguy:
The G5 is for Peter Obi. You can take that to the bank.

My own is that they should stop wasting tax payers money. The wastage in our governance is mind boggling.
Today meeting in London, tomorrow meeting in Spain or France. Each with a contingent of politicians that will all collect estacode.

Can't they host each other in their states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Franchise21(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
post=119472976:
Labour Party and PDP are one and the same.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will never forget, only those who suffer from collective amnesia would have forgotten.

A case of Olosho wey change location.......come dey claim virgin.

Criminals and looters everywhere cool

Conversely, the PDP, the party that has always claimed to champion the precepts of equity, justice and southern rights and that has always prided itself on its strong southern base, has opted to give its presidential flag to a northerner.

They turned their backs on the people of the south-east who have given them more support than any other ethnic nationality in the country over the last 23 years.
Be Wise True and Real Igbos.
Your candidate wey pick candidate wey get the same faith with am kwanu? Sane Nigerians say NO to Muslim-Muslim ticket
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by AdamsLawan: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
With or without them Atiku is taking the mantle of leadership 2023.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Nchenches: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
politicoNG:

https://dailynigerian.com/pdp-crisis-again-governors/

Only a cursed to remain slave forever southerner will vote for Atiku Abubakar who jumped into the 2023 presidential race purposely to obstruct any possibility of a southerner in PDP to succeed President Buhari.
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by cochexky: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2022
fuckJones:
Here are the summary of the shocking revelation I got from my dream yesterday, I never doubt my dreams for once.
2. they will be civil war in USA that will lead to the country splitting into to two, if your relatives is in USA, start prepping for his return in August, the republic and the democrat will go separately.
3. I saw a new president in Russia, Putin death will cause a lot of crisis in Russian too, I saw confusion in what Kill him.
4. Global financial crisis will hit the world, please don't invest in USA dollar, I saw the end of dollars dominant.

God will help us.

Inconclusive dream, You didn't see our Peter Obi the incoming President. You need return back to ur dream abeg
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by keeper303: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2022
fuckJones:

God will help us.

Not your dreams. This is part of Nostradamu predictions.
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by Sufyaan003(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2022
With or without them Atiku is taking the mantle of leadership 2023.
Atiku/okowa is coming 2023 insha Allah

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by onyeomanono24(f): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin so they can't do WhatsApp call?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Disperse, Teargas Obi’s Supporters In Ebonyi (Photos, Video) / Looter Tithes’ Comment: Bello Apologises To Catholic Bishops / President Buhari Departs Abuja For His Medical Trip In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.