Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot (2250 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot / Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show / Run-Off: Atiku Will Win At First Ballot, PDP Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot by yemmit90: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
It is quite unfortunate that with the present political arrangements, pathetic APC may still win next year presidential election. Only a good politicians or 0political analyst can see this.

1. North know the implication of retaining power in the hands of another Fulani after Buhari, and the only trusted ally outside their region is Yoruba on the ballot.

2. The power brokers eying presidency in APC after probably 8 years in the South are hell bent to make this happen.

3. Buhari will do everything to leave a good legacy by ensuring that the alliance lives longer than his tenure.

4. Northerners are not what some southerners thinking about them, they follow their elites irrespective of their personal opinion. If they can vote in Abiola, Obasanjo and Goodluck, they can equally do the same this time around.

5. Disunity in PDP (their only formidable opponent) especially on grievance of so called G-5. These governors are too influential in their respective state. This will obviously weak the chances of the party where it suppose to get huge votes.
Re: Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot by Madups(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
There'll be no run off in this election Obi will will majority of the votes and will score at least 25% in 26 states. Remember this post.
Re: Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot by drlateef: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

LP or PDP will occupy Aso Rock after May 29th. Its visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. No Nigerian can dispute that fact.

APC will really work hard and waste money on campaigns, but won't win.

I am very happy you are still in this delusional state of denial. We need it to give you the maximum shock in February. Obi that’s not known in the north is the one you put in your reckoning. You must be seriously delusional.
Re: Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
drlateef:

I am very happy you are still in this delusional state of denial. We need it to give you the maximum shock in February. Obi that’s not known in the north is the one you put in your reckoning. You must be seriously delusional.

You're an immigrant in UK analysing what you have zero knowledge of. I thought you said some Nigerian Fulani friends are giving you Oluwole second hand info on situation of things for Tinubu. Pele oo. Keep receiving your info from them grin.
Re: Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot by drlateef: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're an immigrant in UK analysing what you have zero knowledge of. I thought you said some Nigerian Fulani friends are giving you Oluwole second hand info on situation of things. Pele oo. Keep receiving your info from them grin.

Even your godfather Simon Ekpa wey no dey come home dey control IPOB like donkeys, hand AK-47 to them to kill each other like as if he used magic on them. Compare him to me that is always coming home and have friends all over Nigeria. Even right now I have igbo girlfriend inside Anambra. That does not stop me from yabbing IPOB though.
Re: Tinubu Must Do All Possible To Avoid Run Off And Win At First Ballot by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
drlateef:

Even your godfather Simon Ekpa wey no dey come home dey control IPOB like donkeys, hand AK-47 to them to kill each other like as if he used magic on them. Compare him to me that is always coming home and have friends all over Nigeria. Even right now I have igbo girlfriend inside Anambra. That does not stop me from yabbing IPOB though.

I'm not even related to any Igbo person in the first place. So your assumption is faulty and lopsided.
You f.uck Igbo girls and come online to rant nonsense against people you already share your blood and distribute your seed to grin
You're even more Igbo than I thought, just that you carry one Yoruba name. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Detribalized People In Nigeria. / 20k for the first person to tell me the difference between these two statements / Beautiful Villages And Streets In Enugu And Owerri ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.