Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

An Incurable Case Of Premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Incurable Case Of Premature Ejaculation (389 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Names Of 4 Incurable Sexually Transmitted Infections / Pictures Of Premature Babies Smiling Are Too Adorable To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Incurable Case Of Premature Ejaculation by CannotBeBlank: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Everyone knows the saying “one minute man” or “indomie man”. Not a day goes by that there isn’t a joke or skit about it on social media. Some people have made it their hustle to sell all sort of products promising to treat the condition and at exorbitant prices because they know their product is bullshit and it would be a one time purchase...so it’s best to milk as much as possible with that one purchase.
Ejaculating fast sometimes is normal, it has happened to every man before but what happens when every single time you’ve had sex in your life you came in about a minute? And most people think the second time should last longer but you come in two minutes the second time as well.
You wallow into depression and get lost in the research for a solution online...from all sort of bitters to funny blends of honey and ginger/ garlic to pelvic exercises to edging. I don’t think there’s any solution on the World Wide Web I haven’t tried out.
The most useless of all suggestions are the “try Tom Tom and bitter cola and thank me later”....”try onions and groundnut and thank me later”
Maybe these works as a placebo for guys who don’t have lifelong premature ejaculation and their problem is just a case of anxiety maybe...but it has absolutely zero effect in my case.
I went to the hospital about it and was prescribed priligy, another useless overpriced pill at 12,000 for 3 pills. It had zero effect.
I’ve tried SSRIs too and they had zero effect as well. There’s only one thing I’ve ever used that worked and that’s tramadol. It made me feel like a IndecentStar for the first time in my life. Too bad I was never able to replicate the same effect after that. The tramadol never worked again after that first experience.
I just wanted to post this out there for guys in similar situation who have tried everything possible without any solution....you’re not alone. There needs to be more awareness that some cases just can’t be treated, both with pharmaceutical or herbal drugs.
If you’re reading this and you had the same issue but somehow found a solution that I haven’t already listed feel free to PM me if you’re too embarrassed to comment here.

1 Like

Re: An Incurable Case Of Premature Ejaculation by okoroemeka(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
CannotBeBlank:
Everyone knows the saying “one minute man” or “indomie man”. Not a day goes by that there isn’t a joke or skit about it on social media. Some people have made it their hustle to sell all sort of products promising to treat the condition and at exorbitant prices because they know their product is bullshit and it would be a one time purchase...so it’s best to milk as much as possible with that one purchase.
Ejaculating fast sometimes is normal, it has happened to every man before but what happens when every single time you’ve had sex in your life you came in about a minute? And most people think the second time should last longer but you come in two minutes the second time as well.
You wallow into depression and get lost in the research for a solution online...from all sort of bitters to funny blends of honey and ginger/ garlic to pelvic exercises to edging. I don’t think there’s any solution on the World Wide Web I haven’t tried out.
The most useless of all suggestions are the “try Tom Tom and bitter cola and thank me later”....”try onions and groundnut and thank me later”
Maybe these works as a placebo for guys who don’t have lifelong premature ejaculation and their problem is just a case of anxiety maybe...but it has absolutely zero effect in my case.
I went to the hospital about it and was prescribed priligy, another useless overpriced pill at 12,000 for 3 pills. It had zero effect.
I’ve tried SSRIs too and they had zero effect as well. There’s only one thing I’ve ever used that worked and that’s tramadol. It made me feel like a IndecentStar for the first time in my life. Too bad I was never able to replicate the same effect after that. The tramadol never worked again after that first experience.
I just wanted to post this out there for guys in similar situation who have tried everything possible without any solution....you’re not alone. There needs to be more awareness that some cases just can’t be treated, both with pharmaceutical or herbal drugs.
If you’re reading this and you had the same issue but somehow found a solution that I haven’t already listed feel free to PM me if you’re too embarrassed to comment here.
when we are still in secondary school a friend of mine will cum in his shorts just watching adult movie without touching the dick,I think individuals are different in how their body react but I think the problem is mostly mind,when you focus attention too much on a girl it happens,but if you think about your car in the mechanic and how to pay landlord it will make you last a bit longer,also masturbation helps in controlling excessive konji overload before intercourse

1 Like

Re: An Incurable Case Of Premature Ejaculation by CannotBeBlank: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
when we are still in secondary school a friend of mine will cum in his shorts just watching adult movie without touching the dick,I think individuals are different in how their body react but I think the problem is mostly mind,when you focus attention too much on a girl it happens,but if you think about your car in the mechanic and how to pay landlord it will make you last a bit longer,also masturbation helps in controlling excessive konji overload before intercourse

Lol I really wish the solution was that easy...to simply think of something else to last longer. That’s one of the first and most common suggestions you’d find when researching...sadly it doesn’t work for people with life long P.E
Re: An Incurable Case Of Premature Ejaculation by AnonymustME(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Sorry to hear about that, hope you find a solution eventually

(1) (Reply)

What Are 5 Love Languages? / Advice To Young Homosexuals / UK Pool Week 42 Nap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.