Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) (36131 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Doyou2019:
Happened very close to an old people's home.

And damaged nearby hospital.

Doyou2019:

While South Afrixan octogenarians are in homes resting, ours want to smuggle themselves into the seat of power that won't save them when the grim reaper comes calling.
These ironies.

With this thread I'm gonna behave. No negative comments from me grin

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by chikeze(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
carsuperman:
A south African and a woman, nahh no emotions from me
May god have mercy on you for u know not what you are saying.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Ur stupid..so ur God doesn't have value for human lives? Now die!!!

At the end, you have a choice.

You can let someone annoy you, or you can ignore them

Better ignore them

2 Likes

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by harmony75: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Calamity heh God hold this woman o

2 Likes

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Doyou2019:
Happened very close to an old people's home. Saw octogenarians being evacuated with the quickness, as soon as the explosion calmed.

While South African octogenarians are in homes resting and getting love from their families, ours want to smuggle themselves into the seat of power - something that won't save them when the Grim Reaper comes calling.
These ironies.

The homes are not paid for by the state per se, they are private homes, and they are paid for with a lot of money...private money...out of pocket money.

The problem with us Nigerians is that we want the good things the whites have without thinking how long, hard and tough they have worked for it, or how it is straining their finances to pay for it. Like for example, we want the same kind of healthcare they have in the UK and the US without paying the high taxes (UK) or the high health bills(US) they pay there. Impossible.

By the way, we do have a few old people's homes in this country.

P.S

And no I am not telling you that Nigeria does not have a corruption problem, or that Buhari is right, or that we all need to vote Tinubu. I am just stating our problem, and why we cannot do as the whites do. Maybe if we stop subsides on power, petrol, and also pay a higher tax rate than our 8.1% tax to gdp ratio, and also export more things...both raw materiel and industrial products...maybe we would have good welfare systems funded by us.

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Umunze1stSon(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is so sad. I can't imagine the kind of emotional trauma she must be passing through.

I lost three of my doves, recently to a wild cat. Whenever I see the empty cage, I will be thrown into a state of melancholy.

Compeared to what this woman is passing through, it is completely unbearable. Every thing around her will always remind her of this tragic loss.

2 Likes

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

This is so bad! (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Humanbeings create or make evil too. God did not make the nuclear bomb.

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
I think if the mods had kept my original title of "White Woman Loses 5 Kids..." on the frontpage houseniggas would have pushed this thread to over 100K+ views undecided

cc parrot69 (aka maggot69gaysexposition), IronGalaxy

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Deep cry
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Humanbeings create or make evil too. God did not make the nuclear bomb.
But, God made human who made nuclear bomb, eh?
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by LilleG(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

The more reason you should Fear GOD , Reverence HIM and Obey His Commandments.
HE owns you!
HE created you!
HE is your Source of Life!
HE can do whatever HE pleases to do with you.
Yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by grandstar(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

Modified:In response to righteousness; if god can do and undo, if he owns and control everything, then why do people blame the devil for any little occurrence? How can you seek mercy from a god who created evil in the first place? (⊙_◎)

Or, how do you pray about something he couldn't prevent in the first place?

Please go through the articles below to get answers.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/why-did-the-holocaust-happen/

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/awake-no2-2020-jul-aug/is-god-to-blame-for-our-suffering/
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by CaveAdullam: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is an unbearable loss.

1. Dreams shattered. Hope quenched in split second. Bonds broken. Joy lost in the dark. Sorrow abounds. Sorrow upon sorrow upon sorrow. Henceforth, every joy felt will be tainted with sadness, fear, and anxiety. A great loss indeed!

2. Such is life. The unexpected happens. Joy today and sadness the next day. We think things will always go as planned, but the vicissitudes of life shock us beyond our boundaries and set us flying around looking for help where there is no help.

3. We spend our days searching for luxury and pleasure. Our minds don't like thinking about the negative turn of events, we skip them and hold a strong faith that only good things will happen to us and all will be favorable. Of course, some bad situations can turn favorable but not all and so many leave scars that will never heal.

4. What is life? If we sing for joy today and mourn tomorrow? What's the essence of life then? Why this sorrow? Why this pain? Why can't we be with our loved ones for a long time till old age?

5. Anyways, these whys and whats are the core intricacies of life. Probably, life wouldn't live without them. Innocent life. Endangered man.

6. Maybe with love, we can subdue. And with love, we can bear our losses, failures, and disappointments.

Sigh.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by DukeNija(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
So because she's a woman nd also a South African she deserves to lose all her children in one day, right? U're an idiot

Big idiot
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Parrot69: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
Whether white or black, it's still heartbreaking.

And why must the topic have to mention the colour of the person's skin?

You blacks are the ones Fuelling racism.
Why are you surprised?
Don't you know the OP is a racist xenophobe?
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Natbrowny: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
One question.

How wud u preach God to this one.?

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by occfx: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
nkemoma:
Nigeria happened to her in South Africa

Gas stations should stay away from residential areas. PO should put it as priority.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Emdebby2: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
To lose one child is heartbreaking. To lose five at once? So sad! I hope she survive this. God be with her.

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Parrot69: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:
I think if the mods had kept my original title of "White Woman Loses 5 Kids..." on the frontpage houseniggas would have pushed this thread to over 100K+ views undecided

cc parrot69 (aka maggot69gaysexposition), IronGalaxy

Foolish Zulu made a post to taunt the poor white woman, all jokes will be on him when the table turns round. Wretched foool who derives joy in people's sufferings.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by ofemigeorge(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

Modified:In response to righteousness; if god can do and undo, if he owns and control everything, then why do people blame the devil for any little occurrence? How can you seek mercy from a god who created evil in the first place? (⊙_◎)

Ask for wisdom.

Don't use human senses to make judgement on spiritual things.

What that scripture means is that God gives bless and he bring curses.

Just like how you can give you child the best, but when the child do wrong can make you flog or discipline the child.

That's the way it is.

Not all evil things that happen is caused by God.

The bible talks about the devil seeking whom to devour like a lion day and night.

Angels and demons fight in the spiritual over evil that is planned by the devil.

Sometimes the battle can be too tough for the angels.

Battles and won and lost.

But never the less the supreme victory over Satan and his demons, will come to God.

Check the translation of the word EVIL. Or check other bible translations.

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Parrot69:

Foolish Zulu made a post to taunt the poor white woman, all jokes will be on him when the table turns round. Wretched foool who derives joy in people's sufferings.

"Poor white woman". "Foolish Zulus". You've proven my point that you're the quintessential housenigga who would sacrifice his life for a white person.

Ask Romania to recolonise you guys. They're dirt poor whites but maybe they'll consider it grin grin grin
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Desusi: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

Can any man questioned God?A man for the punishment of his sin.Let God increase and let me decrease. He is awesome God who knows the end from the beginning. And known unto God are all His works from the foundation of this world.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Parrot69: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

"Poor white woman". "Foolish Zulus". You've proven my point that you're the quintessential housenigga who would sacrifice his life for a white person.

Ask Romania to recolonise you guys. They're dirt poor whites but maybe they'll consider it grin grin grin
Quote me on another thread, this is a sensitive one cos I have regards for humanity. I'm not a moròn like the parents who brought you up.

2 Likes

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

That's sacrilege to God,I want you to understand that human brought evil for there self by not listen to God instructions
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Desusi: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=DevilSignature post=119475372] angry

Too bad
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.

I hope they won't blame Nigerians living there for this disaster [/quote
Really? Why now?
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Ever8090: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

he is the creator of all things both God and bad are exhibited by his creation, if you don't like it, go and report to whomever that is superior to him.

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by descarado: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
She will never recover cry cry
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Steep(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
This is an unbearable loss.

1. Dreams shattered. Hope quenched in split second. Bonds broken. Joy lost in the dark. Sorrow abounds. Sorrow upon sorrow upon sorrow. Henceforth, every joy felt will be tainted with sadness, fear, and anxiety. A great loss indeed!

2. Such is life. The unexpected happens. Joy today and sadness the next day. We think things will always go as planned, but the vicissitudes of life shock us beyond our boundaries and set us flying around looking for help where there is no help.

3. We spend our days searching for luxury and pleasure. Our minds don't like thinking about the negative turn of events, we skip them and hold a strong faith that only good things will happen to us and all will be favorable. Of course, some bad situations can turn favorable but not all and so many leave scars that will never heal.

4. What is life? If we sing for joy today and mourn tomorrow? What's the essence of life then? Why this sorrow? Why this pain? Why can't we be with our loved ones for a long time till old age?

5. Anyways, these whys and whats are the core intricacies of life. Probably, life wouldn't live without them. Innocent life. Endangered man.

6. Maybe with love, we can subdue. And with love, we can bear our losses, failures, and disappointments.

Sigh.
The answers are all in the bible.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

This world is a dying world due to sin.

But however, God had mercy on human race by sending his Son to redeem men through faith in him and in the fullness of time he will unveil a new creation through his Son Jesus Christ but for now this world experiences the woes of sin and death.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Backlaw406(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
carsuperman:
A south African and a woman, nahh no emotions from me

Your emotion or no emotion from you doesn't add or remove anything from what has happened. To hell with your racist emotion. Don't say bad thing to who disasters have befall because what goes around comes around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.