Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) (36136 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mods thank you for sending this to frontpage. The story breaks my heart as a South African.

But I think Nigerian houseniggas are more heartbroken to see a white person suffer like this.

I'm certain they wish they were the ones bombed out and their pieces of flesh flying all over the place - in place for this white.

cc parrot69

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
I totally agree with you, our black brothers and sisters are more racist than the white race.

We need to learn to forgive, forget, and move on... We can't keep trying to punish people for something that was done by their ancestors.
iHateFraudsters:
Whether white or black, it's still heartbreaking.

And why must the topic have to mention the colour of the person's skin?

You blacks are the ones Fuelling racism.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Truvelisback(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Cristianocally, it's sad.
Ronaldolly, we should pray against unforseen situations.
This is really Fabregastic. What a Hazard!

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by morpheus101: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

You have no qualms blowing your bum off when black lives are lost (so called Zulus in your derogatory terms).

If blacks died you'll all say they deserve it, from first post to last with hundreds of likes.

But with a white woman your housenigga instincts kick in and you want to have private conversations in memory of the deceased.

Aren't those Whites your fellow SOuth Africans,
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by morpheus101: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:
Mods thank you for sending this to frontpage. The story breaks my heart as a South African.

But I think Nigerian houseniggas are more heartbroken to see a white person suffer like this.

I'm certain they wish they were the ones bombed out and their pieces of flesh flying all over the place - in place for this white.

cc parrot69

Stop lieing wena you are busy at the Shebeen in your village rejoicing

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
Whether white or black, it's still heartbreaking.

And why must the topic have to mention the colour of the person's skin?

You blacks are the ones Fuelling racism.
You're a Nigerian and I don't think you know how they play skin politics in SA
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
This is really Fabregastic. What a Hazard!
Oshey Olorun, O boju mi je.
Phrase to wunmi le mi n lol,
vocabulary to wunmi le mi n ko
O se Olorun, O boju mi je!

The Pawaw's pic wey you post, his eye don spoil there. Oju ti baje!
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Stop lieing wena you are busy at the Shebeen in your village rejoicing

Didn't you say it was over between us? That I should leave you alone undecided

I left you alone but here you are now chasing me. My scrumptious bum is already occupied.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by faceLAGOS: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Reason why I don’t want to have any children in this wicked world.

I can’t bear the pain of seeing the children I spent all my resources on just “go” like that.

I’m seriously thinking about not bringing any human into this crazy world.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
I totally agree with you, our black brothers and sisters are more racist than the white race.

We need to learn to forgive, forget, and move on... We can't keep trying to punish people for something that was done by their ancestors.

Lol, Samantha imagine saying apartheid was not the worst kind of racism the world has ever experienced.

Your comment is so embarrassing coming from a South African. FW de Klerk died without apologising for apartheid - he left a posthumous message played after he died. Why couldn't he apologize while still alive?

SA is sick of racism and I swear I'll knock out any white who practices racism on me. Our kids are already learning to fight back as you saw in the video.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Truvelisback(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oshey Olorun, O boju mi je.
Phrase to wunmi le mi n lol,
vocabulary to wunmi le mi n ko
O se Olorun, O boju mi je!

The Pawaw's pic wey you post, his eye don spoil there. Oju ti baje!
Oju wo lo ba je? Ko ba je rara. grin O sha mo ikan ti mon so.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by morpheus101: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Didn't you say it was over between us? That I should leave you alone undecided

I left you alone but here you are now chasing me. My scrumptious bum is already occupied.

You have mistaken me for another Avatar.

I relish the banters!
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Apartheid e fetile, le tlile go phela le tsosha ditaba tja apartheid until when?

There's nothing wrong with moving on.
WannaHowzit:

Lol, Samantha imagine saying apartheid was not the worst kind of racism the world has ever experienced.

Your comment is so embarrassing coming from a South African. FW de Klerk died without apologising for apartheid - he left a posthumous message played after he died. Why couldn't he apologize while still alive?

SA is sick of racism and I swear I'll knock out any white who practices racism on me. Our kids are already learning to fight back as you saw in the video.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by morpheus101: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Por brecito.

You should study the manifest destiny and how it influenced the Afrikaaners and Calvanist ideology, might give you better insight into understanding your White brothers.

No need to be violent.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by godonzoki(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
morpheus101:

Por brecito.

You should study the manifest destiny and how it influenced the Afrikaaners and Calvanist ideology, might give you better insight into understanding your White brothers.

No need to be violent.

No need to read up on any oppression related material. Anyone oppressing me I should retaliate, including Nigerians and other Africans taking advantage of liberal SA laws to cause sh!t.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Jaxxy, old time friend and foe from my previous life as something ... south cool

Ahh tmk south, back in a new body. I hope u will be a good boy now.

I do like my SA people actually.

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
cry
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by osazuwa23: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
May we all live to see 2023
WannaHowzit:
A South African mother that lost five of her children in the Boksburg truck explosion said she felt like she was living in a horrific nightmare.

Rosetta Briets lost five of her children on Saturday to a gas tanker explosion in Boksburg, east of Johannesburg.

Gerrie (10), Sebastian, (14), Adrian, (14)-years-old, Jamel (16) and Jes (25) are the names of her five children.

“I am heartbroken, and I am taking it day by day. I’m living it day by day just to get through everything.”

Briets said after the blast, she went to the scene and saw all her children lying on the grass, already dead.

WATCH: Massive explosion that left atleast 18 dead caught on camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piGhMG9SUGI

She said her eldest daughter, Jamel, was quiet and liked to keep to herself.

“All three of her brothers were more lovable and always played with the other small ones.”

Briets said that she feels left alone in the world, as her husband passed away in 2021.

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Yankee101: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mercy Dear Lord
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by highchief1: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Desusi:

Are you praying for her or cursing? Very callous?
im a realist.e go hard her some of u don’t have sense.isn’t that too much for her?Which one is are my cursing her.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oju wo lo ba je? Ko ba je rara. grin O sha mo ikan ti mon so.
yes I do
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Truvelisback(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
yes I do
Emi o mo pe Yoruba le yin.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Aguilar(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jesu o 5 children embarassed
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Damn
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Starzo: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:

You have no qualms blowing your bum off when black lives are lost (so called Zulus in your derogatory terms).

If blacks died you'll all say they deserve it, from first post to last with hundreds of likes
But with a white woman your housenigga instincts kick in and you want to have private conversations in memory of the deceased.

Correction*-If stupid black SANs like you who don't know where to draw the line and still continue exhibiting chronic stupidity misconstrueded as banter on sensitive and sober issues like this one die, humanity rejoices.

One less idiot polluting the universe.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by mastermaestro(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2022
occfx:

Gas stations should stay away from residential areas. PO should put it as priority.

PO will likely win, and he is whom I support. However I strongly advise many of you not to expect miracles from him. Nigeria has a terribly complicated system that stifles ingenuity. grin You will think he is a decisive leader until governors and national assemblies turn against him like the way Saraki incapacitated Buhari in his first tenure. grin

Good governance begins at the ward, local government, state, before you talk federal. Young people should channel their energies towards taking over their respective states through the ballot.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Kobonaire234:

On the one hand, you don't believe in the skydaddy...yet it bothers you so much that others believe, when ideally, since the skydaddy does not exist, therefore it should not bother you whether people make reference to him and so forth...since as you know, it does not exist.

Also, you seem to blame someone who does not exist for things like the nuclear bomb, and then when that same nuclear energy is harnessed for electricity among other things, you then praise man....when the bomb is the logical conclusion of....

You should stop letting the skydaddy and his believers bother you.

Or you can believe in the Flying Spaggheti monster. I think some people think he exists....
I was only following the Christian "logic". Lol
^_________^
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by morpheus101: 12:56am On Dec 28, 2022
WannaHowzit:

No need to read up on any oppression related material. Anyone oppressing me I should retaliate, including Nigerians and other Africans taking advantage of liberal SA laws to cause sh!t.

By the way I wanted to ask how is level 6 load shedding. No doubt you guys will blame it on immigrants who are using up too much electricity in the country. I heard it is like every 2 hours now, Better rush go get those solar panels like them white people are doing.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Desusi: 1:19am On Dec 28, 2022
highchief1:
im a realist.e go hard her some of u don’t have sense.isn’t that too much for her?Which one is are my cursing her.
The statement you made now shows the level of your understanding. A question was asked and you started abusing.'Na only you get sense' You're God now,to decide the Faith of a sorrowful woman?Continue.!
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by omoadeleye(m): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

This is so bad! (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Modified:In response to righteousness; if god can do and undo, if he owns and control everything, then why do people blame the devil for any little occurrence? How can you seek mercy from a god who created evil in the first place? (⊙_◎)

Or, how do you pray about something he couldn't prevent in the first place?

God created the good and bad doesn't mean he is the one deliberately inflicting people with their miseries.

When the good and the bad are happening, i just believe God always act as a watcher by not meddling into the affairs of humans.

So if good fortunes become you, you are lucky if bad fortunes become you maybe you ran out of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.