Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. (3136 Views)

I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election / Obi Lost Pole In NW, NE And SE Where Most Of The Voters Are, Yet Leading: Juju / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Basic123:

Just leave them. They think NC is made up of only plateau and benue.....what of kwara,kogi,Nassarrawa and niger state?
Can Tinubu win Nasarawa? Can he.

Abuja is also in NC. Can Tinubu win there?

Even Kogi is not like in the bag for sure for him
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
criminalmindz:

Pdp has structures. Those structures feed people monthly for 8 years with monthly payment. Does Labour have such? Imagine where you dey work or hustle and some one is coming to block or stop the chopping? If na you , you go allow them. That's politics in the rural areas.
The only structure PDP has in Southeast is in the hand of G-5 governors.

Structures only work when you can loot ballot boxes and over thumbprint ballot paper. This time, BVAS has limited that and Atiku is left with convincing the people of southeast.

You people seem stuck in the pasp, there was an electoral reform that will affect everything but someone you seem to be totally unaware of it.

What are you expecting all these so called structures to do now, bribe people into posting fake results on inec server?
What do you think this structure can do?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by criminalmindz: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Travel to the villages and see for yourself. You have a job doesn't mean the man in the village has and will reason like you. G_5 Governors some will work with Atiku. Politics is a game if deciet . No sensible person will help another parry win , he will lose control of his state and lose some seats in elections . Forget wike and his noise making. Wike doesn't honour his word.
Leave all this permutation from your brain , this is not nollywood script...

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by criminalmindz: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Workch:

Structures only work when you can loot ballot boxes and over thumbprint ballot paper. This time, BVAS has limited that and Atiku is left with convincing the people of southeast.

You people seem stuck in the pasp, there was an electoral reform that will affect everything but someone you seem to be totally unaware of it.

What are you expecting all these so called structures to do now, bribe people into posting fake results on inec server?

They will bribe people to vote their candidates. People are hungry and looking for urgent 5k..
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Musrataman(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Workch:
I am going to be very objective with their analysis, I agree totally with thisday that Peter Obi is non-existent in many NW and NE states aside Kaduna and Taraba, even opinion polls by ANAP and nextier gives credence to that, however what I don't agree with in their projected figures in southwest, Northcentral, southeast and southsouth. Their figures, while I don't know how they arrived at it, is totally not inline with the evidence on ground. While, I guess it's why it's mere a prediction other than a real time study and research conducted by ANAP and Nextier

In a Anambra, Abia, Enugu, expect Obi to get nothing less than 80%, Anambra is his home state and they want to make an impression. Abia and Enugu and part of the PDP G-5 states, nobody will be working for Atiku or Tinubu here and the people are all almost obedient.
Peter Obi will get 65% in Imo and ebonyi. Expect Peter Obi to get 75% of southeast.

In Southwest, the poll says Atiku will be second, that's laughable. Go to the streets of Ibadan and Lagos and ask questions. Obi will be second in southwest. Nobody really knows Atiku here.

In southsouth, Obi is getting nothing less than 50% here. Tinubu won't win a single state in southsouth, Atiku will be trailing as second.

In northcentral, Obi will be at par with Atiku, Tinubu will 3rd.

Obi is not nonexistent in Kaduna and Taraba. Know this and know peace.

Chest beating as usual
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
criminalmindz:

They will bribe people to vote their candidates. People are hungry and looking for urgent 5k..
of course, that's the only thing structures can do now and how efficient is that? It won't make any significant difference.
I will tell you why:

1. Having money to bribe voters is one thing, mobilizing these money and making sure it gets to every potential seller on election is not as straightforward as you think. There are a lot of stumbling blocks.

2. These structure you talk about are more fficient at bribing INEC officers on their way to collation center to swap results. Which has now been weakened with the real-time e-transmission. This form of rigging is the easiest because it helped evade the whole struggle of having to find and buy every votes.

3. There no incident form anymore, its going to be hard to manipulate figures in such way that the voting fgiures will outweigh accredited voters.

I agree with you that structure can buy votes, the question is, how efficient will that turn out?

This is why I am very sure that Peter Obi will do well, you can out-buy the will of majority.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by MadamExcellency: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Workch:

As usual

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

As usual
How efficient is this?

How many ballot boxes can you steal. Reason, you will have to steal about 20% of every polling unit ballot boxes to even make any significant difference, and that will be too much if you are doing it in your opponents stronghold.

What the structure does to win elections mainly is not to steal ballot boxes, it's the ability to bribe inec officials before they get to state collating offices. Which will be impossible now

4 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by obailala(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thinkam:
Obi is non existent everywhere.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Lol.. December has only 3 days left and you're still spewing this? You sure say you never soak yourself with ogogoro?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by obailala(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
sapele914:
He will not even win Anambra State, so which other state in the south east will vote for the Apga Judas?

Pdp will win the South South hands, down Peter Obi is non existent, no structure anywhere in the region.
Too many delusionists on the prowl!

Not sure if these kind of deluded statements are just a way you guys console yourselves....

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by RealLagosBoy: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Workch:
sincerely, Obi wont do well in NW and NE. Aside Kaduna and Taraba, for many reasonable reasons
Obi will do well in Adamawa state.

I'm on ground.. Say 20-25% of votes.
The CAN chairman is secretly backing him, the Man is well respected by even the Governor and the Muslim faithfuls.

I'm not saying that Muslims will vote Obi, but through the Man's Body language many Christians in the State will vote Obi.

Adamawa is 50/50 Christians/Muslims.

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Kingzeez10: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
I swear to Christ , Obi is non existent in Ogun state. If only Obidients can quit all these online noise and start campaigning offline.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Superwave16320: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
My brother I agree with you totally but I like us to bet any amount you so desire.

Peter Obi will not come first or second in any NC state. I have a million waiting if you so desire

Workch:
I am going to be very objective with their analysis, I agree totally with thisday that Peter Obi is non-existent in many NW and NE states aside Kaduna and Taraba, even opinion polls by ANAP and nextier gives credence to that, however what I don't agree with in their projected figures in southwest, Northcentral, southeast and southsouth. Their figures, while I don't know how they arrived at it, is totally not inline with the evidence on ground. While, I guess it's why it's mere a prediction other than a real time study and research conducted by ANAP and Nextier

In a Anambra, Abia, Enugu, expect Obi to get nothing less than 80%, Anambra is his home state and they want to make an impression. Abia and Enugu and part of the PDP G-5 states, nobody will be working for Atiku or Tinubu here and the people are all almost obedient.
Peter Obi will get 65% in Imo and ebonyi. Expect Peter Obi to get 75% of southeast.

In Southwest, the poll says Atiku will be second, that's laughable. Go to the streets of Ibadan and Lagos and ask questions. Obi will be second in southwest. Nobody really knows Atiku here.

In southsouth, Obi is getting nothing less than 50% here. Tinubu won't win a single state in southsouth, Atiku will be trailing as second.

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Superwave16320:
My brother I agree with you totally but I like us to bet any amount you so desire.

Peter Obi will not come first or second in any NC state. I have a million waiting if you so desire

Chat me on election day
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingzeez10:
I swear to Christ , Obi is non existent in Ogun state. If only Obidients can quit all these online noise and start campaigning offline.
I doubt if Obi is non existent in Ogun. We have to be sincere with ourselves. While I don't see him winning in Ogun, but you cannot say that he's nonexistent there. You and I know that it's false
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by emerged01(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
OP funny o,you will marvel at the votes Obi will get in other states in southwest. Atiku will come second,obi will not even come near.
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Kingzeez10: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Workch:
I doubt if Obi is non existent in Ogun. We have to be sincere with ourselves. While I don't see him winning in Ogun, but you cannot say that he's nonexistent there. You and I know that it's false
Obi is non existent in Ogun state. Take this to the bank. Are you from Ogun state? Just tell me one local government in Ogun state that Obi would win. Just one

Ogun state is split into 3, Yewa/Awori, Egba and Ijebu. Which one can Obi win in all these 3?

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by michlins(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
e remain four days

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Obi is non existent in Ogun state. Take this to the bank. Are you from Ogun state? Just tell me one local government in Ogun state that Obi would win. Just one
so how come he got 22% votes, behind Tinubu's 34% in Nextier poll that was conducted in oyo and Ogun state rural areas on people with voter's card?

Who are the people who voted for him the rural areas of oyo and Ogun state that Tinubu couldn't win the poll comfortably?
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by kettykin: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Waterysperm:

We go surprise many of una next year. Bookmark today's date, Obi is getting nothing less than 85% of votes in the South East. He will win South-south, North Central and will narrowly lose Southwest to Tinubu. Bookmark today's date as I said earlier

His grand entrance into Ibadan tells me Yorubas will vote him , with his humanitarian effort in the north central states, he will surely do well in kogi, nassarawa, Niger, and win plateau, Benue,Abuja
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by fuckJones(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Workch:

obi will not win Benue state, he will not win nasarawa, plateau and kogi not to talk of Niger.

In benue, tinubu get formal governor Akume, Rev. father Alia infact APC is winning Benue governorship election comfortable.

In nassarawa, APC get the serving governor, national chairman, two formal governor, three serving senator and over 20 house of rep and state assembly. How obi go take win I don't know

In plateau, APC have DG of tinubu campaign who is a serving governor, all the members of reps, how obi go take win I don't know

keep on dreaming, I don't want to mention Niger, kogi and Kwara, all are apc control states.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by tungamaje: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Not true.tinubu is winning nc or coming a close second.atiku is not sure of any state there.tinubu has a big chance of winning bayelsa and crs.
In Enugu,senator nnamani, speaker ubosi and several court there in pdp are working for apc already.in IMO,uzodinma sponsored several people to go to lp and pdp.
Obi will get 90% in anambra but won't get more than 60% in other se states
You seem not to know Igbo people very well. Do you think any governor or politician can control or direct people on who to vote like maloo? Forget any politician delivering' for anybody. People are rooting for Obi in Igboland because he is better than others. So forget about Nnamani, Igbos won't mind him. They are only eating Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

obi will not win Benue state, he will not win nasarawa, plateau and kogi not to talk of Niger.

In benue, tinubu get formal governor Akume, Rev. father Alia infact APC is winning Benue governorship election comfortable.

In nassarawa, APC get the serving governor, national chairman, two formal governor, three serving senator and over 20 house of rep and state assembly. How obi go take win I don't know

In plateau, APC have DG of tinubu campaign who is a serving governor, all the members of reps, how obi go take win I don't know

keep on dreaming, I don't want to mention Niger, kogi and Kwara, all are apc control states.
okay, if that makes you happy. Fine by me
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by fuckJones(f): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Superwave16320:

obi will not get up to 15% of any NC state
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by fuckJones(f): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
My vote and that of my entire family is for Peter Obi.
abubarka family will take care of your vote with you family, he has 9 wives with 35 children and 105 grand children.
he will be voting tinubu

3 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Think9ja(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

People are mistaken you for me.
Can you please tell them we're two different people? Is it because we are both supporting Atiku?
And please, stop saying Obi will drop out cos he won't and I don't want him to.

Obi must be disgraced and sent to political Oblivion
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

abubarka family will take care of your vote with you family, he has 9 wives with 35 children and 105 grand children.
he will be voting tinubu
he can also take care of mine.

Lessons will be learnt this election. You people will never underestimate the power of social media AGAIN cheesy
We will clear your doubts soon

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by fuckJones(f): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Workch:
he can also take care of mine.

Lessons will be learnt this election. You people will never underestimate the power of social media AGAIN cheesy
We will clear your doubts soon
I will handle your own
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

I will handle your own
lol, every single handle here, I will tag you in February with screenshots of the jargons you posted
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by fuckJones(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Workch:
lol, every single handle here, I will tag you in February with screenshots of the jargons you posted
I will quit social media if peter obi get up to 5m
Re: I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. by Workch: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

I will quit social media if peter obi get up to 5m
okay good then. You can ways open another moniker.
Do you think everyone didn't reason like APC guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Agents Caught At A Polling Unit In Surulere / Is 419 in our genes? / Is It Time To Invite Our Colonial Masters To Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.