Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election (1535 Views)

I'm Obedient, But See Why I Cannot Say For Sure If Obi Will Win. / I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by mayor02(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2023
We the south don’t ever learn. We forget history so soon that is why the north will keep bossing the south in terms of politics over and over again.

The biggest loser in this election will be Tinubu. History will keep teaching us that the north are not your friends. They will always support their own and that is what Tinubu have refused to understand

Buhari is working with the CBN governor to frustrate Tinubu presidential ambition even tho they are of the same party.

APC decieved the yorubas and presented Tinubu so that the south will be divided against its own. They are all working for Atiku.

Where is Amaechi, where is Fashola, where is Osinbanjo, where are the APC strong cabals. Why are they not coming out to strongly support Tinubu.

Have you seen Atiku behavior, he is not even worried about this election. The south are fighting themselves (Obi and Tinubu ) while the north have just one candidate (Atiku). How can we beat a United North.

Truely the north is wiser than the south. This is what Wike ( Former governor of Rivers state) is fighting against
Maybe God help us, if not, we should be ready for another 8 years of northern rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by MadeInTokyo: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2023
The biggest loser in this election will be Tinubu. History will keep teaching us that the north are not your friends. They will always support their own and that is what Tinubu have refused to understand
Even those confused and delusional Tinubu zombies have started waking up to reality that Atiku will win the Presidential election

7 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Felimax(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:
We the south don’t ever learn. We forget history so soon that is why the north will keep bossing the south in terms of politics over and over again.

Buhari is working with the CBN governor to frustrate Tinubu presidential ambition even tho they are of the same party.

APC decieved the yorubas and presented Tinubu so that the south will be divided against its own. They are all working for Atiku.

Where is Amaechi, where is Fashola, where is Osinbanjo, where are the APC strong cabals. Why are they not coming out to strongly support Tinubu.

Have you seen Atiku behavior, he is not even worried about this election. The south are fighting themselves (Obi and Tinubu ) while the north have just one candidate (Atiku). How can we beat a United North.

Truely the north is wiser than the south. This is what Wike ( Former governor of Rivers state) is fighting against
Maybe God help us, if not, we should be ready for another 8 years of northern rule

What! "Wike former governor of Rivers State? Wetin na?

Fashola, Ambode, Amaechi, Osibanjo and the rest cannot campaign for Tinubu but they will not campaign against him. They know Tinubu is not fine and needs serious medical attention not presidency.

I actually prayed for this day to come and it came. I am even praying for Tinubu supporters to reject the election result and help in making sure that Tinubu is completely destroyed as a result of what will eventually happen.

I know how senseless men like him eventually ends up and his will be another lesson for people to learn that you don't force your will on people.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:

peter obi will win this election just come out and vote and after voting stay put to count ur poll unit votes lets watch how it goes then.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Siwisheswereesh: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:

What about Kwankwaso @bolded

Isn't Obi going to waste away Atiku's southern votes

If Obi weren't running, wouldn't SS/SE have voted Atiku

Piiggiddiiootts amaka jor cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Workch: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Peter Obi will win.

You are only paranoid.

See we started supporting Obi when he had no chance. We gave him a chance and now he's a clear favorite. We cannot start reasoning this way now, this ship sailed long ago

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by derecho(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Kikikiki... OBIdients are not pessimists.

OBIdients have already seen that PO will win even when many were talking about "structure" and were in the minority.

I doubt you are OBIdient.

Is it now that it's visible to the blind, that you are talking about Atiku?

Atiku ko, Akuti ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by ladipo007: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2023
They also deceive him to go for a Muslim Muslim ticket,I thought tinubu is a smart policitian but he his a learner,it's a don deal atiku is the next president.When APC chairman said tinubu statement against Buhari will not go unpunished most of us don't understand the statement,they only gave tinubu the ticket to persuade him and his supporters not join forces with the Igbo knowing fully well that anyday the marriage of the yorubas and Igbos come together the north is finished,why did you think the likes of osinbajo,boss,amechi who are devoted Christians are not campaigning for tinubu?how can you go for a Muslim Muslim ticket at this critical stage of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by mayor02(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Don’t be deceived, kwankwaso know he cannot win. He is not even trying to win. He is only working to get followers and direct them to Atiku just like how Tambuwal did for Atiku also

No quarrel here, we are just trying to find ways to beat the game the northerners are playing

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by mayor02(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Workch:
Peter Obi will win.

You are only paranoid.

See we started supporting Obi when he had no chance. We gave him a chance and now he's a clear favorite. We cannot start reasoning this way now, this ship sailed long ago

I hope so. If there is a 1% chance we will add 99% faith and work

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by bjdon: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atiku has a very good chance. I don't like the man, but facts are facts. He's going to sweep the North, with the exception of Benue Plateau, Kwara and possibly Kogi. He will come second in the SE, SS and SW. This will be enough to take him over the line. I see it as Atiku 1st, Obi 2nd, Tinubu 3rd. Sadly.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

A useleas, foolish, brainleas and demented Ethnic Yoruba bigot.

It's obvious you hate other Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by mayor02(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
bjdon:
Atiku has a very good chance. I don't like the man, but facts are facts. He's going to sweep the North, with the exception of Benue Plateau, Kwara and possibly Kogi. He will come second in the SE, SS and SW. This will be enough to take him over the line. I see it as Atiku 1st, Obi 2nd, Tinubu 3rd. Sadly.

You are right. Except the Peter supporters start doing door to door campaign in the north

The Race is Peter Obi vs Atiku. APC played Tinubu
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Waterysperm: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
You are not obedient Oga. Obi is your next president
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
As it stand Tinubu has the highest chance of wining this election .. I don't know where you guys are getting this info of the North betraying tinubu from

Biko who is the current governor of rivers? Is it Sim or cole or magnus or dumo?

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:

Don’t be deceived, kwankwaso know he cannot win. He is not even trying to win. He is only working to get followers and direct them to Atiku just like how Tambuwal did for Atiku also

No quarrel here, we are just trying to find ways to beat the game the northerners are playing

Too much Ben 10 and Paw patrol na him una problem.

You want beat the like of tinubu,el rufai,yaha bello,atiku just by creating kuli kuli thread that might not even grace fp?

Every should just vote thier candidate and shut the Bleep up..
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Workch: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
bjdon:
You mostly right in everything except Atiku sweeping the north.

Atiku will win but it's not going to be a sweep. A lot votes will be stolen from him by APC and Kwankwaso. Atiku cannot also win North central
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
I sincerely agree with you.

I pity APC and its supporters. They are busy attacking Peter Obi and left Atiku, who is their number 1 enemy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Vyzz: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
cool

I have been watching...

ATIKU is too silent and the kind of crowd he pulls in the North nowadays 😱😱

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by RenaissanceGuy: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:
Have you seen Atiku behavior, he is not even worried about this election. The south are fighting themselves (Obi and Tinubu ) while the north have just one candidate (Atiku).
So Kwankwaso is a southerner? And mind you, politics is not a tribal contest. It's a matter of governance which affects the life of millions of people, and not about rejoicing that your tribesman is the governor/president.

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
you are an urchin man, i wonder how many people you think you can fool with this your nonsensical post

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by kingkoboko: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
nigerians will win

dm 80 22 77 66 80 to join our political whatsapp group
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by grandstar(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:

Your article would have made some sense but you're looking at things from a tribalistic angle and that just messes up things.

Did APC deceive Yorubas by presenting Tinubu? Are you s stranger in Jerusalem? Are you not aware of the Emi Lo Kan speech that clinched Tinubu the win? Blame Buhari for being a weakling for not standing behind Osinbanjo who had been loyal to him for over 7 years despite PMBs poor performance?

Why will the APC faithful come out and support Tinubu? Then again, how did you come to the conclusion they aren't even supporting him at all? Amaechi contested and lost to Tinubu. Osinbanjo might be seething that Tinubu denied him the seat which he felt was his right. Had Osinbanjo won the primaries, it would have been a blow to Peter Obi as it would divide Obi's votes. Even many enlightened Ibo voters would have voted for Osinbanjo.

Fashola and Tinubu aren't chummy. They have a frosty relationship. Fashola even had the audacity to push forward a candidate for the Lagos gubernatorial primaries in 2015! Truth be told, many in APC detest Tinubu's godfatherism and power mad style of leadership.

Atiku showed this same cockiness during the 2011 presidential primaries in which he lost to Jonathan. With the North in his grip, Atiku feels the election is his. The North vote fanatically, the Southwest is average and the South east is low. This must be where his confidence lies.

There is not one united North. Shettima is complaining that the Hausa's and Fulani aren't that keen on him because he is a Kanuri.

If the North was so united, why hasn't Kwankwaso stepped down for Atiku? He might eventually step down but would he want to support Atiku? The Northern votes are insufficient to secure Atiku victory. Northern votes can provide huge numbers but is not a watertight guarantee for victory. Kwankwaso might prefer someone who has lots of votes from other areas of the country. Getting that 25% votes in 24 states no be beans.

There is a lot of subtle tribalism in your article that influences your message.

I don't see Atiku winning much in Yobe or Bornu where Shettima is from and where the army under APC have largely contained the Islamic militants. Even in 2019, Atiku lost to Buhari in Adamawa.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by MrEverest(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:

Shut up your dirty mouth, you're a fake Obidient

You don't know anything, Peter Obi has the best chance of winning.
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by agarawu1985: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:

Wike former governor ke!

😂😂😂😂
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by MrEverest(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... OBIdients are not pessimists.

OBIdients have already seen that PO will win even when many were talking about "structure" and were in the minority.

I doubt you are OBIdient.

Is it now that it's visible to the blind, that you are talking about Atiku?

Atiku ko, Akuti ni

Werey dey disguise 😂😂😂
That fool is a die hard Atiku supporter trying to use reverse psychology on the real Obidients. Unfortunately for him, we are wiser!

How can a normal human being with brain not see that Obi has the advantage

1 Like

Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by amuwo1980: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:

A northerner is running in APC , shettima is the real candidate, they know thiefinubu will expire in a few months time or at most very feeble mentally and physically, then the iswap candidate shettima will take over
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by Maazieze(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Something tells me mayor02 is not actually obidient, the whole nonsense of a norther agenda to split the vote and cabal is a talking point ive only seem come from nonsensical tinubu boys.

For a wolf to succeed in deception it must wear sheepskin
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

A useleas, foolish, brainleas and demented Ethnic Yoruba bigot.

It's obvious you hate other Nigerians.

Always ignore that bigoted, sterile cockroach.
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by sunboy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is going to be a tight race between Atiku and Tinubu with Kwakwanso and Obi in the race. If any of the two step down then Atiku wins hands down… until then I’m leaning to the opinion that Tinubu has a higher chance.

Again, I don’t support any of the front runners, before some idiots come to call me anybodys fan lol
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by babyfaceafrica: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayor02:

Where is fashola? Are you blind?!!!
Re: I Am Obedient But Atiku Will Likely Win This Election by mayor02(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
grandstar:

Your article would have made some sense but you're looking at things from a tribalistic angle and that just messes up things.

Did APC deceive Yorubas by presenting Tinubu? Are you s stranger in Jerusalem? Are you not aware of the Emi Lo Kan speech that clinched Tinubu the win? Blame Buhari for being a weakling for not standing behind Osinbanjo who had been loyal to him for over 7 years despite PMBs poor performance?

Why will the APC faithful come out and support Tinubu? Then again, how did you come to the conclusion they aren't even supporting him at all? Amaechi contested and lost to Tinubu. Osinbanjo might be seething that Tinubu denied him the seat which he felt was his right. Had Osinbanjo won the primaries, it would have been a blow to Peter Obi as it would divide Obi's votes. Even many enlightened Ibo voters would have voted for Osinbanjo.

Fashola and Tinubu aren't chummy. They have a frosty relationship. Fashola even had the audacity to push forward a candidate for the Lagos gubernatorial primaries in 2015! Truth be told, many in APC detest Tinubu's godfatherism and power mad style of leadership.

Atiku showed this same cockiness during the 2011 presidential primaries in which he lost to Jonathan. With the North in his grip, Atiku feels the election is his. The North vote fanatically, the Southwest is average and the South east is low. This must be where his confidence lies.

There is not one united North. Shettima is complaining that the Hausa's and Fulani aren't that keen on him because he is a Kanuri.

If the North was so united, why hasn't Kwankwaso stepped down for Atiku? He might eventually step down but would he want to support Atiku? The Northern votes are insufficient to secure Atiku victory. Northern votes can provide huge numbers but is not a watertight guarantee for victory. Kwankwaso might prefer someone who has lots of votes from other areas of the country. Getting that 25% votes in 24 states no be beans.

There is a lot of subtle tribalism in your article that influences your message.

I don't see Atiku winning much in Yobe or Bornu where Shettima is from and where the army under APC have largely contained the Islamic militants. Even in 2019, Atiku lost to Buhari in Adamawa.

I love your analyses, I learnt a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call To SW Voters / Peter Obi Left PDP Because Of Wike / Woman Mistakenly Shouts "ELLU P" In Church During Testimony (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.