Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says (4634 Views)

Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by gbadex1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2006
Yewandé:

Agree with Reverend
I was in the midst of the suicide bombing attacks on the London tube on July 7th 2005 and these people were ALL Muslims NONE of the were Christians Jews Hindus or Jedi (as I am wink )
In all it was very firightening noisy and I'm still able to burst into tears today if I hear any loud bangs I missed one bomb nr Liverpool Street Station and one on the buus in front of me!
Al I and lots of is were trying to do was go on our way to work peacefully minding our own business, this was attempted again on July 21st thankfully for myself I was on holiday but my friends family and colleagues were not! Today, I still fear for my safety and leaving my family behind in the event I do in fact, become a statistic in the fanatics war against "The West"

I have spoken to my Muslim freinds sand they say "it is not for us to say what these people see as a war for them iin their minds they areat war who are we to say they are wrong" angry I'm sorry but in my view all I'm doing is minding my own life doing good to others as I can if there were a war as a pacifist I would refuse to fight so if ISLAM is so all peacefull then why the hell arent they standing up and saying so

There are many Muslim elders in our country who COULD make a difference if they wanted to, but they choose not to[b] judge [/b] another on what they think is their war, well its not good enough Islam, not good enough by half!!

I should be able to live a long life as a pacifist I would not harm anyone why should I not expect the same? I don't live in Utopia of course not, but I try to do as I would be done by and I harm no one. IF Muslims were TRULY condemning acts of terrorism they COULD be a little more active in doing so, the fact is , they arent! angry

They may not agree with it and they may not join in themselves but by doing nothing they condone what fanatics do in the name of Islam which is making a dirty word of ISLAM the world over! angry angry

true talk man,
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Softee(f): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2006
@ Yewande,

That is a testomony! God saved you for a reason! God bless your life. In jesus name Amen!
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Yewande3(f): 1:15am On Mar 07, 2006
@Softee

I never thought of it in that way but Jeez it was horrible!
I doubt if god even thinks about me ( I have only the Jedi faith) but your very sweet to think so wink have a hug
smiley smiley

Wheres Islam I wanted his reaction too? Is he going to justify this to me? shocked
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by 9ijaMan: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2006
Softee:

None of what you said convinced me one bit that islam is a peaceful religion, infact you just made me believe me it even more.

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them
[color=#990000]

So just because they made life difficult for muslims allah teaches you to kill them? Somehow that does not seem like the actions of 'a religion of peace'.[/color]

[b]5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; (Anyone who resist Islam is deemed to be making war with Allah)

The statement in brackets are your own or a comment made by someone trying to press a point which is just bogus. Read the first verse. Those who figh Allah, will fight not HIM directly but the believers hence as a believer, you have the right to defend yourself. This is not "turn the other cheek" sort of justice. I and certainly any person with reasonble common sense will defend themselves when physically abused. There's no compulsion in religion. Why is it that Islam is the fastest going religion in the world? Look at the U.S., why are they converting en-masse? because american muslims have daggers underneath their throats or sending them mail bombs? no. Unlike many, they buy the quran, read it and understand it. [/b]

Still violent, This just sums up war, So if someone bombs your country because you are muslim, allah teaches you to bomb there country back? You see this is violence it just backs up my claim that islam is not a peaceful religion it is in fact a violent one. As for islam is the fastest growing religion. This is because islam is a fashion religion, expecially amoung teenagers (as i am one myself) many teenagers want to fight and because they know that islam allows this. They have no problem converting. Also, every situation that happens against muslims they take it as a chance to kill the kufarrs and believe allah is happy. Yes islam is the fastest growing but Christianity has the most believers. So this means that after islam grows people see the truth and come to God! Glory be to God![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color][color=#990000]

@ Softee,
If you don't have anything to contribute in a thread, it'll be nice for you not to participate at all. I've lost count of the number of threads in which you have posted the Qur'anic verses above completely out of context. If you are so fanscinated by the Qur'an, I'll implore you to read the whole book and stop behaving like a kid who's just found a long lost candy. Every single thread in which religion (with reference to Islam) is being discussed, your posts have always come up with the same verses of the Qur'an. Your request about the essence of the verses have been dealt with extensively, yet you display the same mischievious behaviour by copying and pasting the same words in every thread about Islam you stumble into.

If you are bereaved of ideas on issues then simply play the "sidon and look" type.

If you lack the comprehension of debating intellectually, it'll do you a lot of favour if you just read what others are contributing. Afterall it's not a must that you have to contibute in all discussions. Abi na by force?

Peace
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by kismat: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2006
I was in the midst of the suicide bombing attacks on the London tube on July 7th 2005 and these people were ALL Muslims NONE of the were Christians Jews Hindus or Jedi (as I am )

I dont if you were anywhere close to london or know anything about the london bombing. Because if you did, then you'll also know that Muslims happened to be among the victims of that event.
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Yewande3(f): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2006
kismat

"I don't if you were anywhere close to london or know anything about the london bombing. Because if you did, then you'll also know that Muslims happened to be among the victims of that event."

Really, well in my book "being in the midst of " is a clue the other one is "I missed one bomb nr Liverpool Street Station and one on the buus in front of me" I think I might have HAD to be fairly close to miss TWO bombs, yep

"Muslims happened to be among the victims of that event" My husbands boss's daughter was one of those, the youngest in fact! Shahara Islam, I cant say why these people are as stupid as they are, my only comment was that the only BOMBERS there, were Muslim and they did it for Allah! PEACE of course, be upon him!!
L, O, L cry cry cry
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Yewande3(f): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2006
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Softee(f): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2006
9ijaMan:

@ Softee,
If you don't have anything to contribute in a thread, it'll be nice for you not to participate at all. I've lost count of the number of threads in which you have posted the Qur'anic verses above completely out of context. If you are so fanscinated by the Qur'an, I'll implore you to read the whole book and stop behaving like a kid who's just found a long lost candy. Every single thread in which religion (with reference to Islam) is being discussed, your posts have always come up with the same verses of the Qur'an. Your request about the essence of the verses have been dealt with extensively, yet you display the same mischievious behaviour by copying and pasting the same words in every thread about Islam you stumble into.

If you are bereaved of ideas on issues then simply play the "sidon and look" type.

If you lack the comprehension of debating intellectually, it'll do you a lot of favour if you just read what others are contributing. Afterall it's not a must that you have to contibute in all discussions. Abi na by force?

Peace

I will get some new ones if you want. Also you are quite right, i haven't got anything to do with or say about the Quran but you can't tell me i cant be in this thread.
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Softee(f): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2006
Yewandé:

@Softee

I never thought of it in that way but Jeez it was horrible!
I doubt if god even thinks about me ( I have only the Jedi faith) but your very sweet to think so wink have a hug
smiley smiley

Wheres Islam I wanted his reaction too? Is he going to justify this to me? shocked

Aww i understand but of course God thinks about you, he saved you for a reason, now its up to you to find that purpose!
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Yewande3(f): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2006
@ Softee
The purpose?
Mmmmmmm thats a tough one
I found the Nairlaland forum maybe that was what he saved me for eh? grin
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Softee(f): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2006
LOL
I doubt very much the purpose is to discover nairaland!
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Yewande3(f): 12:57am On Mar 15, 2006
really well its been a revelation to ME I can tell you! grin
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Softee(f): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2006
Well, It may be the start of something new!

God Bless
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Yewande3(f): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2006
Gee Thanks Softee xx
People in Nairaland are so friendly arent they smiley
Being amongst people who worship God is one thing, changing my religion to do the same, is another
My number was not up that day thats all I know and who knows I might get caught in the next wave, lucky Im insured!!

cool
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by yeepa(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ softie

No one will stop you from typing whatever you want want on this forum but I think it's better you don't abuse your right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Softee(f): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
yeepa:

@ softie

No one will stop you from typing whatever you want want on this forum but I think it's better you don't abuse your right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH

What have i done now?
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
In dis present time of ours suicide bombing is recommended. The only sophisticated way to kill d enemy in numerous is ,
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2008
Sunni are believed to be d best sect of islam they only follow Quran & hadith no bidia concept, there must b a reason y
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2008
In a hadith, during war a sahabi went for suicide durin d prophet time which d prophet recommend, how ?
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2008
He told d prophet dat if he go out there he is going to be killed, d prophet told him to go atleast he will kill few foe
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Mustay(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
Have you read the Nairaland rules? Please construct your english sentences well.
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2008
Pls do forgive me, am using fone for the surfing, am allowed to post only 120 character thats why i dey manage
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Queenisha: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2008
what other religion has people blowing up themselves and others for a reward of virgins?
Someone said it's an arab culture, how come non Muslims in "arabia" are exempt from this.
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2008
Is not arab culture, in africa it has happened, likewise far europe, west and the east
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2008
Do u think suicide bombing is easy ? ofcourse not, u wear an xplosive vest, u see death one on one
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2008
These people ve family, loved ones, what do you think will make them long for suicide bombings,
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2008
'why do they go for suicide bombing' should be the problem the world to address and not defeat the mujahidun
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2008
By Allah, the mujahidun can never be defeated, lets look back to Afghanistan dozens of taliban re been killed but yet
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Abuzola(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2008
But yet they are turning every day in thousands. Allah is Great
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by ayinba1(f): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2008
Abuzola,

I need you to contact me; ayinba@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by Gamine(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2008
i see.

So the muslims are being scammed too
Re: Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says by olabowale(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2008
@Abuzola: « #48 on: August 21, 2008, 04:18 PM »

In this present time of ours suicide bombing is recommended. The only sophisticated way to kill d enemy in numerous is ,

Sunni are believed to be d best sect of islam they only follow Quran & hadith no bidia concept, there must b a reason y

In a hadith, during war a sahabi went for suicide durin d prophet time which d prophet recommend, how ?

He told d prophet that if he go out there he is going to be killed, d prophet told him to go atleast he will kill few foe

Please do know that the Sahaba in the ahadith did not turn the blade of the sword or the sharp pointed peak of an arrow towards is own body, as if to initiate any suicide upon his person. Further, we know that it was by revelation that the Prophet spoke. He must have been told about the fate of the Sahaba in question. If he lost his life, he was destined for paradise. If he survived, he was destined to have his sins forgiven, because of his struggle for the pleasure of Allah and under the authority of the Messenger (AS).

Considering that Allah forbids suicide/taking any life in an unjust way, we can see that the case of the sahaba was different. I hope you will remember that the prophet told the sahabas who reported that their leader in expeditions had commanded them to jump into a blazing fire, that if they had obeyed that leader, they would have remained in the fire until the day of judgement.

Finally, there was only the prophet among mankind, from his time that Allah said should be obeyed. Since the prophet did not command anyone to commit suicide, but to fight till death, if necessary, you can not justify Suicide, in all its forms.

Finally, we must never forget the man who was in agony in one of the battles. Allah's messenger (AS) said that he will kill himself and will be in hellfire. Soon enough, in that battle, he could not take the pain of his wounds and he kill himself.

Suicide is not permissable.
Finally, I wish muslims do not fight for national, ethnic reasons. And the protocol of fighting in Islam is all the Ummah, together. We do not even have unity among ourselves right now. First we have to practice Sharia and Sunnah and rid ourselves of all evils. We may not have to fight anyone, because we would have gained the respect of others.

Please remember the situation upon Rome, during the kalifah of Umar Kattab (RA). Rome capitulated because no one was willing to support it against the Muslims. We need to go back to the basis, without getting away from the present day benefits and situations among mankind.

(1) (2) (3)

Why It Is Bid'ah, Forbidden And Sinful To Be "Sunni" / Celebrating Valentine's Days (A Short Fatwa) / The Love Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.