Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) (24824 Views)

10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun / Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home / Big Brother Naija Reunion Show :- 7 Things You Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by HardMirror(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
no be Spider-Man:far from home, I'm out
that was why i opened the thread, i thought it was spiderman. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by obembet(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Killerbag36:
Tinubu failure

Same as your parents
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by seoxpert(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why Good Men Lose their Wives & Batterers Keep Theirs (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COS9_50Pr-M&t=152s
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by ukaface(f): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
All I know is somehow I got confused in the movie, all those kidnapping scene were confusing

By the way I’m in love with government, frank and ishaya

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by ukaface(f): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Who be liz ajanaku
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Offpoint1: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by motionarena: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thought u where refering to Spider-Man: Far from From
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by 9jaBloke: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
My love for Rahila
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by zilon12(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
You actually answered two questions i had grin

1. Wilmer college a university but they got uniform? grin grin

2. I search the whole of playstore for blink app grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Domingujo: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thankful for the little by little useful exercise. Has conclusively the ordinary impact! AIM Provider Portal Registration
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by brightbright: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Peter Obi, Labour Party Chairman speak on New DG after Doyin Okupe resignation

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A35fNOI1pAg
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Starboytwo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ok the film.

Was hella confused
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
SirJerrie:
I missed EVERY SINGLE THING you stated.
I watched the series to see if it deserved the hype it was getting from YouTube.

Twasnt Bad though. They tried.
It ended well(in my opinion).
"Bad-boy" character dey always fit Bolanle Ninalowo (Oga Rambo)...

What would they want to act again?
It ended well

It cannot end there na.

So Rambo will stay inside Cage like Angel forever?

Government will stay in police cell forever? What are they charging him for?

Adufe asked Ishaya to come work for her. As what? Drug pusher? Kidnapper? Or what exactly?

Carmen has been trying to reach out to Ishaya but he isn't picking calls from new numbers but he's been trying to reach her on her old line not knowing she's in the Rehab.

What about Rahila and Frank?

Baba e no fit end for episode 5 na except these people want make Nigerians swear for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Killerbag36: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
obembet:

Same as your parents

Same as your family nd generations barstard its shall never be well with u I pray u die today ijn Amen
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by charleoj(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Well Whatever, when will the season continue? Next year after election or what?
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Olam09(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Divepen1:
Ishaya, Oga Rambo, Government, and the many crazy things on the way to success. Here are 15 things you missed. Spoilers Ahead o.
1. Did you notice that Reggie getting Zina flowers wasn't random? At various points in the show, he watched her as she was excited when other people got flowers. Yeah Love in the air!

2. In other news, remember when Ishaya was bold to request for iPhone from someone that almost fed him to Angel? Well, he got his wishes as Government bought him iPhone 12 Promax.

3. They avoided showing the pole dancers' faces. Smart choice.

4. Carmen's long socks look fashionable but are not there to make her look fashionable; it was there to conceal the scars on her legs.

5. After revealing her greatest secret and fear to the world, Carmen drops her socks to show that she embraces her scars. Like Oga Rambo, she entered like Jaganban

6. However, before all that happened, did you notice the matching pairs of earrings to show Carmen and Nenna are best friends?

7. Have you noticed Carmen wears brooches with the shapes of insects like bees, dragonflies, and beetle? But butterflies are her favourite. Sometimes, she used it to adorn other things, like her locker's designs. They signify positive transformation, hope during a dark time, or a new beginning.

8. Carmen wasn't in the same class as her friends because of her accident. A trace back to the toilet indicated she had missed a year.

9. In case you don't know, Wilmer Academy is not a real college but a fictitious representation of a Pre-Versity setting in preparation for Ivy League Universities. So, if you're wondering why they wear uniforms, it's normal.

10. Also, the social and Fintech app, Blink is not real.

11. Lastly, Frankees is not real. But you should know that Frankees is derived from Frank. Yeah! So, you see, it's not real. You saw Logos for both Wilmer Academy and Frankees everywhere, right? It just goes to show how much effort they put into making it all real.

12. Denrele's recording of Frank's agony in the bathroom didn't happen by chance. He has been secretly looking for something to implicate Ishaya, like when he wanted to record Ishaya and Carmen after the class.

13. While we know that Frank bought the Kindle Pad for Rahila, you might have missed where he was planning to buy one for her.

14. You only know Liz Ajanaku as an Art lover and artist, but did you know that she was in love with someone called Woz? Who Woz is, we might never know.

15. Ishaya's earring is not a mere suggestion. It was actually a copycat of his Idol, Essien.
Bonus point: The symbolism of caging the wild beast was shown when Oga Rambo was caged. Meanwhile, the hyena was real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA2gwztvFwU

No be you go tell me all this, I'm a playwright and i watched the tv. Scrutinizing every of it's content. Because I'm about to use it as a guide for my new Nigeria Highschool movie.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by delerx(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
I doubt it’s gonna end there. The movie isn’t bad at all. We should appreciate our stuffs.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by peacettw: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stopped watching right around the time he agreed to sell drugs in the school. Lots of inconsistencies

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Josbreed: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
I love what ogar Government said to Ishaya
"Never get high on the same product that you are selling"*

And this applies to every business, if you start eating your business money, it's matter of time, that business will bankrupt.

Far from home is a masterpiece

That quote is from SCARFACE, a classic starring Al Pacino.
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Average drama series...

Started off really well in the first episode and lost the plot from there.

The drug dealing on campus part was clearly lifted from Power Book 2!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by emonis88: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
The only thing I noticed with far from home is that is a copy cat of two foreign series movies, gossip girl, n power , book 2. The App especially, used to sell drugs, was in power book 2.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Haakeem(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
no be spiderman??
mtcheeeeew.
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by fijiano202(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
These are irrelevant... Though the drama was OK but Ending was not well arranged
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by cedricksly: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
emperordelis:

It's a Netflix production series...So much hype around it which I totally understand,but someone sitting down to write 15 things he/she thought people missed from the series is just baffling..
honestly u read my mind... I do think I have nothing to say anymore, you've spoken my mind in totality... This op no get work

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by GboyegaD(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
The end made no sense. We need to start taking out conclusions serious. Reduce the frivolities in between.

I was mad at Funke Akindele. I truly couldn't blame Ishaya 100% because of his willingness to break through however, the way he went about it was so wrong.

Oga Rambo was too self centered for my liking.
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Crystalom5: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
They say dem do cheerleading inside the movie. That one dey provoke one of my guy like mad.

He de vex say nigeria too like copy copy. Say when cheerleading become something for Naija wey dem go take am act film?

Me no say the thing na garbage so I no even fit waste my time

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
undecided

I only know of Spider-Man:far from home
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by hitsugaya: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why use the name of a very popular foreign movie, was it to sell the movie
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by JuanDeDios: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Divepen1:
Ishaya, Oga Rambo, Government, and the many crazy things on the way to success. Here are 15 things you missed. Spoilers Ahead o.
1. Did you notice that Reggie getting Zina flowers wasn't random? At various points in the show, he watched her as she was excited when other people got flowers. Yeah Love in the air!

2. In other news, remember when Ishaya was bold to request for iPhone from someone that almost fed him to Angel? Well, he got his wishes as Government bought him iPhone 12 Promax.

3. They avoided showing the pole dancers' faces. Smart choice.

4. Carmen's long socks look fashionable but are not there to make her look fashionable; it was there to conceal the scars on her legs.

5. After revealing her greatest secret and fear to the world, Carmen drops her socks to show that she embraces her scars. Like Oga Rambo, she entered like Jaganban

6. However, before all that happened, did you notice the matching pairs of earrings to show Carmen and Nenna are best friends?

7. Have you noticed Carmen wears brooches with the shapes of insects like bees, dragonflies, and beetle? But butterflies are her favourite. Sometimes, she used it to adorn other things, like her locker's designs. They signify positive transformation, hope during a dark time, or a new beginning.

8. Carmen wasn't in the same class as her friends because of her accident. A trace back to the toilet indicated she had missed a year.

9. In case you don't know, Wilmer Academy is not a real college but a fictitious representation of a Pre-Versity setting in preparation for Ivy League Universities. So, if you're wondering why they wear uniforms, it's normal.

10. Also, the social and Fintech app, Blink is not real.

11. Lastly, Frankees is not real. But you should know that Frankees is derived from Frank. Yeah! So, you see, it's not real. You saw Logos for both Wilmer Academy and Frankees everywhere, right? It just goes to show how much effort they put into making it all real.

12. Denrele's recording of Frank's agony in the bathroom didn't happen by chance. He has been secretly looking for something to implicate Ishaya, like when he wanted to record Ishaya and Carmen after the class.

13. While we know that Frank bought the Kindle Pad for Rahila, you might have missed where he was planning to buy one for her.

14. You only know Liz Ajanaku as an Art lover and artist, but did you know that she was in love with someone called Woz? Who Woz is, we might never know.

15. Ishaya's earring is not a mere suggestion. It was actually a copycat of his Idol, Essien.
Bonus point: The symbolism of caging the wild beast was shown when Oga Rambo was caged. Meanwhile, the hyena was real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA2gwztvFwU

Meanwhile, you should see the 10 Things You Missed in Anikulapo
Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7377272/top-10-things-missed-anikulapo

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpH2eeEot5k
Liz Ajanaku LIz Ajanaku. Was that a character in the show? Can't remember her.
Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Divepen1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
emperordelis:

It's a Netflix production series...So much hype around it which I totally understand,but someone sitting down to write 15 things he/she thought people missed from the series is just baffling..

That's because you've not heard of sites like WatchMojo. Dey play...

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) by Divepen1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
cedricksly:
honestly u read my mind... I do think I have nothing to say anymore, you've spoken my mind in totality... This op no get work

Your comments shows that you also don't know about places like WatchMojo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / CPC, Save Us From Multichoice/gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.