Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? (622 Views)

67-year-old Fined For Arousing Man Of God With Her Back / Moth: Man Of The House / The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? by FredLum: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
1. The Ibadan man who removed his shoes to enter a taxi.

2. The Ondo man who went to the bank with a spanner to open a bank account.

3. The Egba man who went to bed with a ruler just to know how long he slept.

4. The Oshogbo man who watched the news and waved at the newscaster.

5. The Ijebu nurse who woke up a sleeping patient simply because she forgot to give him sleeping pills.

6. The Ilesha man who lowered his TV volume because he wanted to read a text message.

7. The Owerri man who polished his shoes to take a passport photo.

10. The Onitsha man who climbed a mango tree to check if the mango was ripe enough then came down and started stoning it.

11. The Benin man who chose to drink Fanta because he thought sprite was unripe.

12. The Ife man who saw something that looked like shit, touched and tasted and said "Hmmm" na shit ooo!!! Thank God I no match am.

13. The Ilorin man who put his radio inside the refrigerator because he wanted to listen to Cool FM.

14. The Ekiti man who swam with his clothes on to avoid the cold
Re: Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? by T0BY(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
That number 10 really cracked me up cheesy
What a stupidity in its undiluted form
Re: Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? by dumahi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
None of them won. Fredlum won for inventing these funny characters. The Ife man (12) is the first runner-up.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? by joceey(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol all of the above grin
Re: Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? by JennyEva(f): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
I reduce the volume of my TV to read messages when they are long and important.
Re: Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? by Oceanjagaban: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
No 12,na the real goat
Re: Who Is Your Man Of The Year Out Of These 14 Great Men? by Mblaf(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
[i][/i] no.10 is The Man Of The Year==2022

(1) (Reply)

Kindhearted Lawyer! / Bush Pardons Scooter Libby In Giant Turkey Suit / Last 2008 Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.