Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? (1303 Views)

President Tinubu Yet To Move Into Villa Six Weeks After Inauguration / No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Reinaldo:
Somebody that has been rejected in every corner of Nigeria. Even Lagos he can't win
If you doubt this just ask @Leodeking Moh247 PandoraObi lhordspy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Throwback Biodun556 Batified2023 grin
Hahaha grin

Take away Batified2023. He's a hypocrite. He posted on this forum that he's not proud to support Tinubu but doing so to spite Igbos grin

Methinks, he cried out when the bat urchins didn't notice him and recruit him into TMC grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ngeneukwenu is peeping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Peter obi is a baby politician in case you don't know that. Dude is just opportune to be a governor of Anambra.
This one have used Peter Obi to learn English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by JoeNL22(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ennoloa:
After researching the presidential elections of over 120 countries,
I found that there is no instance in which a presidential candidate won the election but did not win any single general Media poll or projection.
It appears that Peter Obi has won the polls or projections conducted by Nextier, ANAP, and Bloomberg, while Tinubu has not won any of these polls or projections. Specifically, Thisday projects Atiku to win the election.

I have some questions

What Poll or Projection has Tinubu won?

Why are his followers also happy Tinubu has been 2nd all this while?

Why is Oyo state a PDP state sure to give Tinubu 80% + vote but Katsina an APC state can't give Atiku 80% vote? [Is it double standard or what]

Lol.....that's why I stopped arguing with these urchins. They so much love double standards that favours them exclusively, they believe Tinubu will get 25% from the SE & SS, but don't believe obi will get 25% from the core north. They believe Tinubu will get 75% from the southwest but don't believe Atiku will get 75% from the core north. Who are they deceiving?.......#FunnyPeople...... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
duro4chang:
No polliing unit on social media
So why do you come here everyday to project a sick old thief as fit?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by stacyadams: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ennoloa:
I found that there is no instance in which a presidential candidate won the election but did not win any single general Media poll or projection.
It appears that Peter Obi has won the polls or projections conducted by Nextier, ANAP, and Bloomberg, while Tinubu has not won any of these polls or projections. Specifically, Thisday projects Atiku to win the election.

I have some questions

Why is Oyo state a PDP state sure to give Tinubu 80% + vote but Katsina an APC state can't give Atiku 80% vote? [Is it double standard or what]

because agberos don't know how to use social media grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by technicallyrich(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Once obi win,I advised the wickedd tribalistik propagandistt yoru badd fake mudslims to forget anything about protesting or else ss/se youth we use them to shine before dss puts them in prison in ibadan
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by duro4chang(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
So why do you come here everyday to project a sick old thief as fit?
Let me use this medium to congratulate Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. For the online voters continue to enjoy your online poll while it lasts.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by Antoeni(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
He won the one conducted by MC Oluomo

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ennoloa:

I have some questions

E go soon Shock you grin

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by BeardedMeat(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Let me use this medium to congratulate Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. For the online voters continue to enjoy your online poll while it lasts.
Hahaha grin
Typical denreledave!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by Ennoloa: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2022
JoeNL22:

Lol.....that's why I stopped arguing with these urchins. They so much love double standards that favours them exclusively, they believe Tinubu will get 25% from the SE & SS, but don't believe obi will get 25% from the core north. They believe Tinubu will get 75% from the southwest but don't believe Atiku will get 75% from the core north. Who are they deceiving?.......#FunnyPeople...... grin

I ask one that was trying to convert me this simple question Cross River Governor is APC does that mean Tinubu would win cross river with 60% He said No.. I asked how sure then he would win Katsina or Kano with 60%

He left me speechless, he could not talk
They are banking on imaginary voters
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by floret23(f): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
This guy is the worst of all the Urchins. Shame on the crook that recruited you.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by duro4chang(m): 1:05am On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
This guy is the worst of all the Urchins. Shame on the crook that recruited you.
Your language is dirty and uncouthed. Where and how were you brought up. I thought our education should make us better persons. This is democracy. Let me choose my candidate and you choose yours
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by ablejesus26(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2022
yarimo:
Because

You think dis is about social media grin are you for real?
The fact that someone needs to teach you that most of this polls are conducted on the streets of Nija across the Country is a big deal.
Reality is different from Social media jamboree,In Reality the average Nigerian just want to be done with this APC calamity,the Suffering don pass watin them fit take play Politics,guy APC really show Nija shege grin
People wey dey sell potatoes cash out well well bcus ordinary rice come be like gold grin
Spaghetti wey for be 2nd choice sef come become Gold sef grin
Pdthief show give us Suffering 2g APC upgrade am to 4g pro max grin
On the streets of Nija the mandate is anything but APC.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by floret23(f): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Your language is dirty and uncouthed. Where and how were you brought up. I thought our education should make us better persons. This is democracy. Let me choose my candidate and you choose yours
I'm tired of your copy and paste. If I were the one that hired you, I will fire you for being an unproductive urchin. Stop behaving like Tinubu.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by Great2017: 3:51am On Dec 28, 2022
yarimo:
that one is left for you
No, the ethnic card that will make Tinubu to win a PDP State like Oyo in the South West will also make Atiku to win APC States like Katsina in the North. Go and figure that out since it has become too difficult for you and your ethnic supporters to comprehend.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by Obidient4life2: 5:09am On Dec 28, 2022
yarimo:
Because

Stale! Social media users are the ones coming to vote that day! So you guys should shut the hell up and face your failure without tears!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by yarimo(m): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Stale! Social media users are the ones coming to vote that day! So you guys should shut the hell up and face your failure without tears!
it will soon be stale to you when you realize reality is difference from media
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by Odibembem: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Edo is too close to call for now. The state would be divided in such a way that whoever wins won’t have any significant margin of victory.

You are very right, Edo is about the most toss up state in Nigeria. Edo South with the highest population would likely go Obi way with APC second and PDP third - Obi has decimated PDP votes there. Edo central that used to be iron clad PDP would also go Obi but with PDP second and APC third. Edo north would be conveniently won by APC with PDP coming second and Obi third. So the projection is slim win by Obi, followed closely APC and PDP falling to third. PDP used to win every preside trial election here, they should blame Obi for this cos while Obi split their bites, APC bites largely remain intact
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by Emeraldicon(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Why I'm so confident HE Sir Peter Gregory Obi will win the coming presidential election is because Tinubu and Atiku will divide the votes in the north. None is going to have any block votes from the North. Atiku will win the northern votes but he won't win them convincingly.

Tinubu won't get block votes from the South west.

The only candidate that's is sure to get block votes is Peter Obi. He will get block votes from the south east and south south. He will also get block votes from Plateau and Benue. And most importantly he will get the required 25% from all the south west states.

I'm even projecting Obi to win Lagos state.

I didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 but I supported him to win because I felt PDP have mismanaged the country. After 4 years I was disappointed with Buhari's performance and supported Atiku in 2019 though he lost.

A win for Tinubu will be like rewarding APC for their failures. Let's make a statement by booting out APC so that any body that wins the forth coming election will know that we that masses are the king makers.

Please my dear friends Tinubu did well at his Prime as Lagos state governor but he is past his Prime which is very obvious. You surely have the right to vote any candidate of your choice but vote base on principle and vote for someone who you know can at least try to change the trajectory of this our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by Obidient4life2: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2022
yarimo:
it will soon be stale to you when you realize reality is difference from media
The worst fool is a fool who lies to himself! Your structure is bullion van and thugs! General elections is not primaries! Wake up!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by gabriel66386: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2022
Hehehe no one is forcing you to support TINUBU naHehehe no one is forcing you to support TINUBU na...
Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by kollysnut(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Ennoloa:

Gbogbo won lole.....

I have some questions

Re: Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? by kollysnut(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Ennoloa:

I have some questions

Gbogbo won lole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Naira Deadline: Our Wives Selling Roasted Corn, etc Most Affected — Tinubu / BREAKING!! President Elect Bola Tinubu Steps Down (see Why) / Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.