Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Episode 5: My First Love By (ola And Kollyguy: Friendship) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 5: My First Love By (ola And Kollyguy: Friendship) (291 Views)

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) / My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 5: My First Love By (ola And Kollyguy: Friendship) by OmobusolaOlaide: 4:01am On Dec 28, 2022
TITLE ( FRIENDSHIP(PART 1)

KOLLYGUY SCENE:He was surrounded by others,They tremble as he bleed on his forehead grasping,They trying to get him first aid as Ola pulled her neck round scarf to round up his head as bandage, Soaked with blood, They all kneeled by his side Ola exchanged looks with Kay who seems scared....Kguy Presses his phone to call for ambulance while others stays by him,he keeps on starring at Ola who looks scared.....
OLA: Kollyguy why this?!Why do this?!Are you really crazy?!(Scolded)
KOLLYGUYsadIn smiles and weakened voice) It's ok, It's fine, I need to save the boy,he is in danger,Ola(Stares more at her, She did same) I am sorry for everything that has happened, please forgive me for everything...
OLA: Just stop that!Stop talking in this kind of condition, You get hurt anytime you do things like this you get more scolded! What a stubbornness is this?! Stubborn guy (He smile at him)
KOLLYGUYsadSIGHS)I will be fine just forgive me and promise me to attend Saint art high institution??Hum? To show you I have really changed this my prove,I am now a good guy you want me to change to... Isn't (Flirt at her)
OLA: Stop talking I said! You bleed more as you do so! You want me to punch you!(In dramatize Kguy done with the call,join them)
KAYODE: Please sir Kollyguy I am sorry for this! Sister I hope he is ok,I am just careless!
(Kollyguy who seems to be more weakened in surprise to get to know him as her bro)I think Mom and Dad must aware this!!We are definitely in trouble!
KGUY: It's ok Kay he will be fine I already contact our medical experts so they will be here to take him to the hospital,They will soon be here,He will be fine, okay??(Rest assured him,he nods in replied.... Kollyguy's view seems faded as he whispered to Ola in key tone then eye closed,fainted,They call upon him, Arrived an ambulance with security guards to excort him to the hospital, Dentist Tola followed them in her car while Ola and Kguy in the ambulance with him....Kayode rushes in to inform their Parents, They were in shocked to heared the news,All rushed out then the ambulance left,Kay explained the full details to them....Kguy by Ola side, pats her off her fear as she stares at Kollyguy who lay on the stretches...
KGUY:He will be fine,he is really strong!(Smiles) Stubborn guy, He really wants you into the school,To show you that he has really changed might be his reason to save Kay unknown to him that he is your brother, please Ola let it go the past....Hmmmm??
She raised high at him as they exchanged look,He nods at him.....)
DAWN ... Saint Hospital..In a VIP Ward,G4 and Ola by Kollyguy who lay on the sick bed in treatment, Not yet wake up, All stand next to him,
DAPOsadTO HIM)Yah Kollyguy! You should wake up as soon as possible, How can you be so stupid to do such! Please dear friend!
DOTUN:He will be fine! That's sure!, Isn't??(Pitful, To Kguy) Uncle he will be fine Hmmm?!(Worried, Ola saddened and remorseful, bow in silence,DOTUN'S Noticed his phone rings, get it out of his pocket then mummur, Pick up his call...)Huh... Sandra, ft

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up Different: Tales Of My Abnormal Childhood / The Lonely Hole / Website Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.