Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers) (508 Views)

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers)episode4-part1 / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) / My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers) by OmobusolaOlaide: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
EPISODE 1(CHAPTER 1):
In Saint art higher institution a well known institution owned by a political party in the nation known as Saint party and the school was famous for its standard and base on talented youths to build up their careers and famous. An upcoming competition in the school was nearer.
Chapter 1:In the school hall, the school musical director was seen on stage dressed formal, holds � and pocket an hand, the students on their seats enjoys his speech as he dramatises funnily,they were served chips and drinks by the school ushers on duty .Then came in four young charming guys dressed uniformly in suits they were popularly known as the G4(GreatestGuys.They will be describes according to their personalities as they stepped in .Kollyguy leads in(The nation president son,handsome,stubborn,proud,expert in basketball, Sandra fiance.Kguy(Vicepresident son, handsome, lovely,caring,expert in swimming andSharon fiance).Dapo(late former Prime Minister son, caring, loves crafting and design, not in love yet, caring and bravely).Dotun(Orphans but his parents were membership of the party at past, also single yet,play guitar and singing, humble most and a gentleman).The Director announced their arrival as the Students welcomes them in, an usher moves to lead them to their seats at the front specially organized, Sandra raised on her feet to welcome them one by one by hug and peck,looks gorgeous and beautiful young lady, dressed flamboyantly,they �, Sandra beside Kollyguy .(They were served specially)

Director sadDressed his suit and bow to the G4)welcome the number 1 of Saint institution, the program started an hour ,we have been expecting you before we called on our contestant to represent us in the competition to perform on stage ,Miss Sandra Adeoye,should please step up the stage (she raised from her seat and peck Kollyguy, heads to the stage, they all applauded her as she climbed up the stage and heads to the director who welcomes her and handle her the �, she moves to the edge to sing with a lovely voice and sweet one, they were amazed at her lovely voice, she sang snarly, Kollyguy smiles at her. Among the students, two guys besides each other starts conversation about her) .
Tunde:Sandra wasn't the best among the music students, she is just lucky to be one of them, you aware her father was the nation former Minister of Agriculture and part of Saint party members .
Bayo:Thats truth bro, you aware she now dates Kollyguy that rude dude among all, I really had in mind to teach that brat a lesson not to forget in his life,so rude! (wrinkled his wrist in anger and frankly,Tunde looks at him and scoff, mimicks him) can't I?.
Tunde:Yea you can, just don't forget you don't worth this standard school but scorlahip leads you here to help your talent and only the number one can assure you staying here so don't Bleep up, we just have to endure it all since we were from poor backgrounds. (Bayo calm and quiet, stares more at Sandra, Tunde smiles and faced Sandra in silence. Sandra still on stage, Kguy and Kollyguy seats,both discussing ,stares at Sandra, Kguy looks Kollyguy face and smile)
Kguy :You are lucky to have a great lady like Sandra,she possessed it all,everything she is pretty also.
Kollyguysadsmiles at her) I always proud of her, Sandra has it all truly,you were also lucky because you have Sharon our musical students leader,she is has it all also just like Kenny then (sounds sadden, Kguy holds his hand, petted it, about to shed tears, holds it).
Kguy:Its okay,do not cry let's forget about that, That's in past, we are now in the present, let's focus on Sandra, hmm? (Kollygyy nods at him and smile,faced Sandra.She ends up the song and bow,she was applauded and hail, she feels pride in herself,smilling...The Director moves to her and congrats her, she bow little shyly, Kollyguy raised up to climb the stage to embrace her, congrats her, other G4 hail him as he kissed her publicly ,the Director ends up the program as both descend the sage to others, they congrats her one by one, The students troop out the hall left behind the G4,Sandra busy gisting, teased her, she laughed ,and the Director monitors the workers to re-arrange the hall.
END OF EPISODE 1 PART 1.READ MORE AS YOU ENJOYS THE INTERESTING STORIES. Who are the lovers?Who is Ola in the story?What is her fate with someonelse love? How do fate brought the two lovers together? CAN THE PRESIDENT SON MARRIES A DRIVER'S DAUGHTER? Let's wait and read it all. Love you guys,Please don't forget to comments on it and like it, Thanks so much and you were all blessed. prepare for the next part of the episode.

(1) (Reply)

. / Finding Love Again: Left At The Altar, Will She Ever Take A Chance At Love Again / Cardi B'200 Top 200 Famous Life Adage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.