Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) (548 Views)

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers)episode4-part1 / My First Love By Ola and Kollyguy(The lovers)Episode 2-part 3 / My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy(the Lovers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) by OmobusolaOlaide: 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
SCORLASHIP

Sandra in night gown sits on Kollyguy bed pampers her ring as she kissed it admirely smiles at it,Moves out of the bathroom Kolllyguy paused a distance to her stares at her and smiles,clear throat as she raised high at his face.....
KOLLYGUYsadMoves to sits by her)You like the ring?
SANDRA:Yes I do my love,you had really makes me the happiest one on earth,I wanna say thank you so much for this!thanks.....
KOLLYGUY:I promise to be there for you and I am so sorry once again for everything!
(Sandra hurries hugged him tightly....)

OLA SCENE.....She and Manager Show alights from his car parked in front of their house and leads him to the door,Knocks....In the living room,MA Ola sits busy watching TV news as she hears the door knocked,raised on her feet)
MA Ola:Who is at the door?(Voice echoed in reply)
VOICE:Mom I am the one at the door!
MA Ola:Ola?!(Hurries to open the door welcome both in wondered at the visitor,Sighs at Ola who replied back samely)Welcome Sir....
MANAGER SHOWsad (Formal)Yes Ma'am!
MA Ola:Please take your seat Sir(Offers him a seat...) Huh it's highly meeting you,I don't think(Stylishly)you had once been( (Ola interrupts)
OLAsadTo her)Mom where are PA and Kay?
MA OLA:Both at same time decides to shower and I was left behind here all alone....(Sighs)
OLA:Everyone must present here he is here for me I think it may be a good luck around your daughter!
MA Ola:Then I go get them but before I leave,Sir(To him)What do you like me to offer you?!
MANAGER SHOW:Huh I am fine and OK...
MA Ola:No Sir I need to offer you something even if it gonna be ordinary water,its part of our custom!(Funnily as both exchange smiles)hmmm please don't reject that.... (Funnily as he jokingly laughs at her,nods in reply)Thanks I will be back in few minutes(Leaves)
MANAGER SHOW:Ola your Mom is a funny one( (smiles)You resemble her a lot....
OLA:Hummmm I see indeed!thanks Sir(Scoff within)I don't want to with way yell at us all!This first time meeting with my mom and you are here judging kind of one she is....Why is he here?!( Gasp stares at him more,footsteps approaches,PA Ola and Kay moves out to them as Manager raised on feet to exchange pleasantries,Ola was hugged by her Dad....)
Kayode:Pa's daughter!
PA Ola:Sir let's sit(They all on seats)Welcome here...
MANAGER SHOW:Yes Sir! nice meeting you I am Manager Shola,I was famously known as Manager Show because I deals with music and a lecturer at(Disrupt by MA Ola who moves out with served chill water and served him,sits by PA side....)
PA Olasad (To her)Why just a water you served him?
MANAGER SHOWsad (Respectful)Sir I ordered for that I am OK by that...thanks Sir.
PA Ola:But Sir I can get you a chill drink..
MANAGER SHOW:I understand thanks I will take that next time we meet again it's a promise!!!(Jokingly all smiles)Back to my speech I was here for Ola sake,you were really blessed with a great daughter,talented and humble in it all,Ola and her friend decides to try her luck on the free singing talent show organized by our studio which has really been a luck for her to make it by her talent!(The family members exchange looks she also strange to his words)I am so happy to be here because of Ola who has been awards Scorlaship to Saint art high institution student to participate in the upcoming singing competition!We just have to meet up with the G4 to approve of her sponsoring!(They stunned at him)
OLA:Saint institution?!That political party owned institution?!G4?!( He nods at her as she startled,dazed at her father who sighs at her....)

SANDRA SCENE....She on her seat as Kollyguy on his knees opposite her....
KOLLYGUY:I understand reasons why you wanna do that,Why you decides to change your opinion on giving me that on our wedding night because you thinks it the reason I do cheat on you but trust it's not that and I wanna proves that to you OK!!I will make sure I make it up to you once again and just wait till the night you had wish for and I am assuring you that....
SANDRAsad (Sad)Kollyguy I am unrest I don't want to loose you and I aware that you still had Kenny as part of your life,memories,you wouldn't have been mine if my sister is alive( (In tears as he gasp sadden)She is your chosen then,I recall at our eightieth birthday party before she died next day in that ocean,the day you chose her and it was all agreed to but( He in heavy tears)I aware that you are just mine what if another lady appears to have you I mean you fall in love with just like you and Kenny?!
KOLLYGUY:I understand it all but I am promising you that no matter what you are my wife it's a promise I either marry to Kenny or you and she is gone whereby I am here to fulfil the promise to her and that's why I chosen you Kenny twin sister!please Sandra trust me this moment for her sake just aware I may be bad in other ways but I never break promise I made to people!hmmm?I love you!( (Stares at her in affection to hugged her,pats her....)

OLA SCENE....She on her feet,stamped it in anger....
OLA:Mom!(Shouts)I am not attending!Is it by force?! I won't take that!!!(leaves in anger, MA Ola frankly at her shout back in ange,Kayode ran after her... The Manager worries at the family drama as PA Ola tries to cool his wife)
MA Ola:That stubbornness daughter of yours!How dare her turned down that?!!!!!
MANAGER SHOW:Please be easy on her I think there is a reason to that,You may tries to talk to her when she's calm that's stubborn way our Kids may be some times especially when it hurts!please...
PA Ola:Thanks Sir we understand everything and we will make sure we tried our best to convince her,thanks may God reward you as you cared about our daughter.
MA Olasad (Calm)Sir that's our way sometimes I understand her and I as her Mom want best for her and I will work towards it she will personally contacts accepting the offer!
MANAGER SHOW:Please do so and I will phone her also to talk to her it's an opportunity for her!(Sets to leave as they all raised on feet,he and PA handshakes....)
MA Ola:I will see you off Sir....
MANAGER SHOW:Alright ma(Ma Ola leads him out,sighs PA Ola....By the Manager car side,They stands opposite each other....)Please ma I really need you to persuade her to accept this though I never aware her reason to rejects the offer but please do so....

MA Ola:Yes sir I will surely do so,thanks for been here once again...
MANAGER SHOWsad (Smiles)You are welcome ma'am,I need to leave right now...
MA Ola:Yes Sir drive safely and greetings to your family!
MANAGER SHOW:Alright(Enters and drive on as MA Ola waves at the car and heads in back.....Ola sits on the bed opposite PA and Kay....)
OLAsadGasp)I aware it was been rude of me to just left in anger I will speak with him tomorrow and explain to him,Dad I shouldn't have just decides to try my luck over there Temi pushed me into this!!!!I don't want to meet up with that crazy proud brat!Dad he won't really approve of me staying or representing the institution so it's a waste of luck!!!!!!
KAY:My Sis I understand you but just try to fight the situation as usual fighting!!!(dramatises as Ma heads in to join them,moves to sit by her side,Kay silent...)
MA Ola:Dear daughter just don't judge it such a way try to fights it all!Try to show up there!please Ola my girl!
PA Ola:Pleaseee....I'm so excited as you tried your best with your talent you aware I always said it only God aware our way in life to succeed my girl what if there is reason you keep on meeting up with the guy? (Ola stares at him and sighs)Please dad always happy wherever it comes to your talent,I do understand that you are worried about dumping your wish for your talent believe Dad you can go for that!I just want to try that Scorlaship stuff,you can still run both programs dad Is there for you...
OLA:Dad!!!!It won't be easy I never had passion going for music neither do I want to face Kollyguy again because I can't stand his nonentity,everyone I aware that the nursing program hasn't yielded but I don't think I can just attend Saint institution we are not up to the school standard!!!!!!
MA Olasad (Calm)My pretty baby do not think about that just aware fighting any obstacle is a way to succeed!Ola Mom's carbon copy(cuddle her)Please for our sake put into that firstly everyone support it all or I should inform your grandpa about it?
OLAsad (Raised at her)Why grandpa?!A threat again?!
PA Ola:You(smiles,point at her)aware he will decides not to show up in Nigeria or got into depression again,he phone me today that he will visit Nigeria soon or I should aware not to anymore?!....
OLAsad (Shakes head)No that is not a good one!I aware grandpa always said so whenever he was upset!Its been long he has been here!So that's a threat again?!
KAYODE:I think so just agree Sister!!!!!(They all teased her till she burst into laughter,Plays funnily.....)

DAWN....Dotun visit Dapo's home,both in his refreshments park for cool breeze,on sofa opposite each other served chilled wine,Guards on duty.....
DOTUN:So you needs that?Then where to find one?You already gat the best way to sort it out by announces on media which can link you to any lady interested but why can't get her a nanny instead those young ladies who may be irresponsible!
DAPO:Uncle insist that I get a lady not woman,he said young lady fits in the job someone I can scold if fails to perform her duty!One I can control!
DOTUN:Dude it's hard to find a young lady who can submissive to that kinda job!

DAPO:You were right but it's huge amount involved don't worry I will be lucky to get one!
DOTUN:Sure guy!likely Tuesday I think we should all visit Aunt at the hospital to check on her it's been a while....
DAPO:Hmmmm no problem about that let's cheers to our friends who will soon be couples and for yesterday!(both cheers funnily and drinks......)

OLA SCENE....She lay on chair in living room,on call.....Kayode sits next to her busy studying......
OLAsad (Raised to sits)Yes sir?!Monday?!huuuuh?!....OK-ok Sir I will be able to make it on Monday Sir....Understand... Yes Sir...thanks....Ok bye for now sir(offline)Huh I am heading to Saint Institution on Monday?!That gonna be bad day for me!My dear friend must aware it all!!!!!( (Kayode scoffs as she dramatises funnily)
KOLLLYGUY SCENE....He stands within his living room on call....Hand pocket in anger...
KOLLYGUY:By whose order on earth he has to do that?!The contract belongs to Bradul company!!!Just make it up again and aware him to phone me and report himself I am the CEO of the company!!!Understand?!...Better!(Offline)Why is he that dumb is it because he's assign by Mom?! crazy!( (Phone rings, checks the call)Sis?!( (Answer the phone excited as he sits and rested on the sofa sighs to a maid aside who hurries to obeys as she placed his leg on lap to stretches his toes....Phone conversation continues.....
SANDRA SCENE...She on fun with her friends to celebrates the ring.....

KGUY SCENE...He in his pool swimming on fun,His personal guards by the pool side and two maids holds him a towel on duty as he was notify he has a call...Out of the pool to answer the phone....
KGUYsad (Excited)My love,My baby!How are you doing over there?......I am not OK here (Walks to the seat as he was offered the towel to dry his hair,phone conversation continues.....)

SUNDAY NIGHT....Ola on bed unrested and touches her heart,She hurries raised to sits and looks by her side at kayode snoring and changes sleeping position...She smiles at him and raised on her feet leaves the bedroom to the living room as she sits presses her cell phone....
OLAsad (Paused)Should I phone Kguy and inform him I am the one!Ola you should have yesterday you met with him!Why didn't I?!( (Recall Saturday evening as she on a walk along a busy market road side looks tired,stretches arm,soliloquy...)Oh my God why is it job scarce nowadays even a petty one!Ola not lucky to get one!why!That unlucky jerk cause me it all!Why will I lick his shoes?!I have my pride!Ola I am!( (Boastly,Then raised high as she Saw Kguy a distance stands opposite a young popular hip-hop musician lady modelling billboard by the road side stares at her, his guards at the car behinds...She paused at him for a while and walks to him then joins him....)What a great Nigerian?!I like her!( (Smiles as he turned to her in surprised)
KGUY:Huh!Ola?!
OLAsad (Eyebrow at him)Kguy?!surprised to see me?why here dazzling at her?She really worth the award she had last year,My friend is a lucky one to have her as his lover!I sometimes I had passion for music when it comes to her!Gorgeous in it all!She indeed deserve the award!Singer?Model!Pretty!( (Smiles)You are a lucky guy to have her!
KGUY:So you aware whom she is to me? That's one of social media duty! (Smile)I see the way you idolize her,Ola no one is perfect it's just that everyone has to struggle to survive in life and never relent!fighting for it all!Most reason I love her is because she is determined in everything she does....
OLA:Wow that's great of her!(To him frankly)Kguy how is it in Saint institution?Is there discrimination among the students based on influential background?Is it lively?
KGUYsad (Surprisen)Ola why ask of that?Are you interested in the school?You wanna go into talent skill?
OLA:No I don't have passion for it I ask because I and my bestie had once debates on life at such influential school will be for those Scorlaship students!
KGUY:I see its not like that,we were all treated equally just that there will be sometimes at some levels but it depends on post you held in the school authorities just like G4!( (Gasp)What really you had passion for as a profession?
OLAsad (Smiles at him....Flashback ended)Oh my God just face it all tomorrow!Fighting!!!!( (Nods and dramatises....)

MONDAY MORNING....MA Ola and Ola in the bedroom,her Mom dressing her hair,both stands at the Mirror,MA noticed her sore face and paused as she turned her to her face....
MA Ola:My baby please don't be that sadden I aware you are not interested in that school but Mum never wants that face!Its so irritated to see that....
OLA:Mom( Key tone)Understand I will cheer up just that I don't know what will become of my fate by Kollyguy,We detest each other I can't stand it all if he tries to be that nonentity again!
MA Ola:Oh stop that pride of yours!You need him right now so just forget about pride and apologize by all means to gain his support I aware Kguy will be there for you,hum?( (Ola sighs softly as she hugs her Mom,held each other tightly....Living room,Pa and Kay awaits,He in his school uniform,ready for school as PA checks the Wall clock....)
PA Ola: 7:30?!Kay you should be on your way to school right now!You shouldn't awaits for her,You aware what ever happens to her when she is back!Your teacher may be mad at you again!
KAYODE:Just wanna wish my dear Sister best of luck,I aware it's late already but I will catch up with the bus,Its some how weather change may be it wanna rain( (Knocks at the door,He moves to it)Who's at the door?( (Hears the Manager replies and hurried opens the door as they welcome him in)
PA Ola:Thanks for the other day Sir thanks!( in respect)
MANAGER SHOW:Thats a pleasure sir,welcome,Where Is her?We need to leave right now!Its been( Hears MA Ola voice approaches them as he paused,She moves out holding Ola tightly extends greetings,he welcomes them as he stares at Ola outstanding beauty....To her)I think we should be on our way right now....
OLA:O-OK Sir,Kay why haven't left yet it's late!Hummmm?!
KAYODE:I will be on my way right now just waiting to see you and to say good luck (Moves to hug her and pave them good bye, Set to leave)
MANAGER SHOW:Is he not heading to the direction?We can drop him off at his school!
( (The family members exchange looks and nods he smiles at them.....)
SAINT INSTITUTION....Sandra and her friends arrives at the lecture hall,the other students on sits,heads to sits on discussion....
KEMI:I am really excited to see my wearing that ring!Your wedding day will be so fantastic!I will dance till I lost my weigh!( All smiles)I am so happy for you!
SANDRAsad (Boastly)Do not worry dear friend just the engagement party will be the best of all!Mom and Sis is back yesterday actually eager to hear the great news and also decides to attends to Sister welfare and today she will be taken to that comprehensive high Kemi recommends for me we wanna try that out!
OPE:I hope she changes for better,what about Sir do Mom meet up with him at England?
SANDRAsad (Sighs)Yea but said he left on another trip to Mexico next day she arrives at England,Dad never had time for his family!He already quit politics and joins a business organization whereby he never got time for his family anymore!It pissed me off!
KEMI:Sorry for that dear friend humm?Do you guys aware that the audition will hold once again?Its painful our friend here has been disqualify!(Ope watches her ridiculously,hisses....)
G4 Office....They on their seats,Charts....
KOLLYGUY:So Sharon is donating a candidate as Kguy earlier said and she will present here today by Uncle Show,A Lecturer In Music Department,So she will present herself either to sign her for the audition to held up once again before the competition!
DAPO:So the audition has been signed by Music head of department,the school authorities later approve the students protest,so external contestant will participate too?
DOTUN:Yes Dapo I was informed by our Hod pertains to departmental meeting held on Friday,We concluded to that and forwards that to the students to prepare for
that.....
KOLLYGUY:Lets look forward at Sharon aspirant!I aware she gonna chose right,trust her on that!( (All smiles)

Manager Show car,Drives....Ola sits by his side while Kayode at backseat,the car parked at a busy junction,near a Market......Kayode alights.....
KAYODE:Thank you Sir,Sis best of luck!( (Sighs at her as they weaves at each Other,the car drives on....Kayode checks his wrist watch,Soliloquy heads on a route)Time has gone!10minsto8!I am late!I am near School I should able to make it before 10 sharp!I can't face Master today he has warn me against been late to school!(He feels raindrops)Huh?!It's about raining?!( (On a run towards the School,its sudden windy heavily,Everyone helter skelter to hide,Kayode joins a crowd of people hides in a filling station by the road side as its rain heavily.....)

OLA SCENE....She stands at the G4 Office behinds Manager Show as the door opens,enters extends greetings,Ola bow, They G4 stares at her as she was being introduced to them,Her Identity got revealed,Kollyguy and Kguy points at her surprisen,Others stunned at both....Continues In Part 2....(Episode 3)
Re: My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) by OmobusolaOlaide: 9:30pm On May 22, 2020
PART 2(SCORLASHIP)

SAINT THEATER HALL...Theater 200level students in the hall prepares for defending a group assignment,5 in each group dresses in different cultures attires that dominates the nation,each groups on discussion while some decorators on the stage on duty,other department interested Students visit to watches,gossip at them,Some visit to check on their friends....Amanda group,dressed in Yoruba attires....
AMANDA:Its raining I prayed that Man unable to make it here today!I am in fears it's not easy!Why did he have to just group me into Yoruba ethnic group!Why isn't my tribe?! Edo!
BOSUN:Hey Amanda just accept that,He had reason for that and it's best way!
HAZZANsad (Hausa tonation)You will said that because you represents your tribe, it's easy for you....Walahi It's not that easy,thats my tribe over there(Points at a group in Hausa attire)Thats for me!
BISOLAsad(Sharp tongue)Aboki guy it's for our benefit to assist us,Director said then he organized this to prepare us for our final project at 400level!Many will be on seat to watches our performance and there is a reward for the groups that able to perform well during the vacation show!Free trip!Its an opportunity for those under privilege one to avoid the ticket because they may not had one to pay them this year!(Stylish regards to Amanda who noticed her and scoffs at her in angers,Tola dashed into the group dressed in Edo attire,looks pretty,embraces Amanda who frowns as she dragged her aside worries at her,Bisola mimics both.....)

OLA SCENE....She and Manager Show alights from the car at Saint lecturer's garage,Handle her an umbrella,she accept grateful ....He leads the way as Ola stares at the vicinity amazingly,nods satisfactory as the entrance guard welcomes Manager Show who shows his Identification card as they passed both in, Drop the umbrellas in the reception, signed in,Ola watches him as they boards lift to the G4 floor, both alone it, discussed....
MANAGER SHOW:Back to our earlier discussion in the car,do you have any other question to ask me regarding here?
OLAsad (Bow)No Sir Thanks for everything I will always had it in back of my mind,first day we met I never aware you are a Lecturer here, I am so happy to meet you Sir....(smiles at his face,he returns back the smile
MANAGER SHOW:Do not ever worry I will always be there for you also we still had lots to discuss about Understand?
OLAsad (Nods)Huuh Sir!(Silent and speak within...)It's great to be here but I aware staying here won't be easy as I will had to face it all,first time we met, next time we does were all awful and fights memories Kollyguy!I will try to succumbed to be calm and just accept it as fate because Sir really wants best for me I can be like Sharon his niece!( (Sighs..G4 Office,They chats and smiles funnily,watches beauty contest TV programme..)
DAPO:Seriously everyone that last year awarded Miss Nigeria really not that worth!You aware the lady in that amazingly blue dresses is more beautiful than that chosen one!Its cheating on her,they chose her because her dad is Lagos state governor,thats cheating!That darken girl gat it all!
KGUY:Exactly Dapo!I observe that also just follow that up on histagram!lots condem the coordinators!I hate such!
DOTUN:Huh that reminds me my suggestion about we G4 to organized peagent contest here also,departmental and general competition and chosen will be regards as queen for whole year just like an official position!hummm?!(Others amazed at his idea,exchanged looks... Ola and Manager Show reaches the floor and heads towards the office,the interior design was extravagant as Ola stranges to such expensive building,They arrives at the entrance welcome by the G4 workers,securities and maids,He leads her to the door and press the door bell,Ola behinds bow as the door opens,both heads in extends greetings,they welcome Manager respectful and moves in aside, Ola by his side as he introduced her to them....
MANAGER SHOW:Here is the aspirant approved to joins the audition as its been reconsider there should be another audition held up once again,She is here to meet you the students representative to approve her on that before the school Management sign her Scorlaship!( The G4 exchange looks)
KOLLYGUYsad (Sighs,To Manager)Sir She should introduce herself and her details,also to give us bit of her voice to just aware if she fits in to our institution,Understand?
MANAGER SHOWsad (Nods and turns to her)Ola ready to do that hmm?Be brave OK?
OLAsad (Nods,Kguy stares at her familiarly at her name, they eager to see her face as she raised high at them, stares at Kollyguy who puzzle at her,Kguy on his feet points at her,Others confused at both reactions towards her.....She still stare more at Kollyguy.....)
KAYODE SCENE....He still hidden from the rain as its reduces and drops,he checks his wrist watch and sighs, joins others as they troop out of their sheds back to their activities,He ran towards his destination....
KAYODEsad (Soliloquy)Kguy you indeed in trouble!gonnna face it all especially that senior head prefect and Master!Past nine!(In hurries.....)
THEATER HALL....The students still in preparation,Amanda and Tolani aside gossiping....
AMANDA:You saw that?!He proposed to her?!I think it's because of me!I don't care but I will get back at Sandra for it all!( (Tunde among other visiting students site her and stares at her and scoffs,nods,arrives a young lecturer also a famous film director and a student who assisted him carrying his brief case,the students back to their group and welcome him in,he appreciate the decorators who left the hall as he climbed up to address them....)
G4 OFFICE....Kguy on his feet points at her and walk towards her,held her hands...
KGUY:O-Ola?Why here?You are the aspirant?!( (She nods at him as he excites at her,Kollyguy in anger shouts and points at her,walks to her stares at each other)
KOLLYGUY:So it's you?!You aware already you can't stay here!I want her out right now!
KGUYsadTo him)Why Kollyguy?You knew each other? where?! ( Sensed)Or Ola is the lady we both had been referring to?She is my friend I always told you about!
KOLLYGUY:The lady who embarrassed me in two meetings!So we will meet again huh?
MANAGER SHOWsadTo her)Ola what's going on here? hmmm? You never aware about knowing any of the G4 before?Whats it?
OLAsad (GASP)I am so sorry Sir I don't it's the major reason I turned down the offer in first place because I am scared to face Kollyguy We had met before twice because I can't stand him harassing an elder man in my presence!I am so sorry!( (Other G4 watches the scene,door bell rings as Dotun checks the CCTV camera and opens the door as Sandra and her friends came in joins the scene,moves to Kollyguy and saw Ola,recall her curious about her being there...)I am so sorry for everything Kollyguy
KOLLYGUY:You pleaded?!I think you said it right at the Motel that you don't care about who I am and what I am either great guy or crazy guy!you said it never will you pleaded!( (Ola recall her words to him the moment he ordered her to lick his shoes and bow sad)You this poor brat!You are just a soothsayer very arrogant and you are displeasing me here I can't approve you!
OLAsad (Clear throat)I admits to my mistakes right now please forgive me I promise to lick your shoes right now!Just consider me Pleaseee( pleaded tone as he scoffs at her)

KAYODE SCENE....He in the school premises knees on secondary morning devotion ground... Forum primary and secondary school situates in same compound but separates building and Uniform,Its a big school and famous in its own standards owned by a Young Man....A young man dressed formal,teacher typical known as the school Master holds a long thin stick came out of a class to Kay harshly towards him....
MASTERsad (Points cane at him)Kay you wanna prove stubborn?!I will report you to be seriously dealt with its now your day by day activities coming to late!I had warn you many times and you aware you are one of my favorite student is it because I do shows you that's why you misuse the opportunity arrives 9:30?!huh?!
KAYODE:I am so sorry about that Sir I don't meant to I was delayed by the earlier rainfall!
MASTER:I see the rain started earlier in the morning?!If you left home earlier you won't late to school!So if you happens to be our Senior prefect at SS3 you won't be a good example?!huh?!earlier Monday being late to school!
KAYODEsad (Bow)I am so sorry sir for that!
MASTER:Others are in the class writing their C A Test!( (Kay surprise at him)Yes I conducts Test for them on your Maths as it is mass failure in Mathematics during your C A test!So you already loose the opportunity or you thought because you are brilliant you can't fail!!(Hears footsteps approaches,turned to the side and saw The proprietor and young woman In Yoruba attires behinds a young girl,agely as Kay but huge in statue than him...)That's the proprietor approaching so you have to face it!(Arrived them at the scene)Welcome Sir
PROPRIETOR:Weldone Mr Ali I am done with your student here so you need to handle her guide her to attempt the test so to decide on her OK?
MASTER:Yes sir!
PROPRIETORsadNoticed Kay)Whats he doing here instead to be in class?
MASTER:Sir he is a SS2 class monitor , Art class the most brilliant guy in 2E Sir,awarded last year during the end session party (Bow)He arrive lately to school recently so I decided to question him on that Sir!
PROPRIETOR:Ok your student right?I thought you said earlier in my office that there is a test going on in the class right?Why can't you allow him to join others so to meet up with the test?
MASTER:Sir others would have round up the test he can't anymore Sir..
PROPRIETOR:Take both to the library and conduct tests for both so as to record their grades...
MASTER:Yes sir( To both)Lets go
PROPRIETORsadTo Kay)You should head to my office during the break time understand?
KAYODEsadHalf prostrate)Yes Sir!
PROPRIETOR:You may leave (The girl moves to exchange hugs with her Mom and heads on with Others)Ma'am let's head on to your car..
MRS ADEOYE :Ok I really needs you to specially handle my girl(Both moves on chat along)I don't joke with her so no teacher here has right to handle her any how Sir!
PROPRIETOR:Ok ma you have no problem here!I promise you that( Chat continues...)

OLA SCENE....She sighs at Kollyguy while others stares at both,Kollyguy sneer at her)
OLA:I pleaded!What else you want me to do?!I promise to lick your shoes so why need to just temper my patience here?! I tried to control my anger just because my family really needs me to be here!I swallow my pride for that then all I got is an embarrassment again?I had pleaded you but you still being stubborn and I don't care about you approve me here or not!hell to you!You are full of yourself!(In anger as Kguy pressed her arm she scoffs)
KOLLYGUY:Get out of here now!I don't want you to show up here neither you step in to Saint institution!I repeated that!
OLA:I will OK?!Get it into your skull I am not interested here I am here for a reason and I will leave here!just too arrogant! ( (He scoffs at her as Sandra approaches her)
SANDRAsad (In anger)Hey lady who the hell are you to speak to him in such manner?!do you realize who he is?!So rude of you!
OLAsad (Nods)I see so rude of me?!Why can't you just try to amend your mistake by just being a wife material because if truly you are you need to correct him that he is just nasty!proud!(Sandra in anger rushed to slapped her as Ola tries to return back hers she was held by kguy,In angers)Kguy let go of me!She gat the gut to slap me!
SANDRA:You wanna do that then expect yourself in where you couldn't imagine of because you will be deal with seriously!
KGUYsad (sharply)Sandra stop hmm?Its OK here,Ola let me see you outside for a while,lets go(Ola frankly was dragged out by him)
KOLLYGUYsad (Sighs)Nasty being! (To Manager)Sir I don't wanna see her again in this school!I don't need her here?!Alright?!
MANAGER SHOWsad (plead tone)please sir forgive her for everything she might have done that simply makes you rejects her,please!(Bow)
KOLLYGUY:Thats my final say so leave right now!leave!(Manager Show moves out sadden (Rest at his seat as Sandra moves to cool him folded his wrist)
DOTUN:Just take it easy bro hmm?She is sorry huh? ( (Kollyguy ignored him...)
Kguy dragged her a distance to the office stands aside)
OLAsadLong face)Kguy Why can't you let me have mine back?!Is it I am in need of help here?!I have my pride also!My pride!I wish I never strive to be here in the first place!
KGUY:Ola just take it all easy! I need to aware it all!( (Manager Show towards the scene and paused a distance to both listening as Ola calm sadden....Few hours later Ola on her way home walked along a road side sighs as she stuck to her hand bag....)
OLA:Ola Mom gonna be mad at it I aware even Sir really mad at me reason I don't aware he him everything all!I am so sorry I will visit the studio to pleaded him... Thanks Kguy for understanding
me( (Smiles....She bumped into an old aged charming man who carries a box as both non concentrate on the way hits each other then the box fell,thetscope and some documents scattered on the ground as she apologized and packed it up for him,noticed the name on a document,whisper as she raised on her feet carries the box...)
Sir I am so sorry I don't meant to hitted you please... (Bow)please!aren't you hurt?
GRANDPA:Its okay grandchild I am fine and OK,sorry it's both fault,I need to be on my way thanks!
OLA:Are you heading far way here sir?
GRANDPA:Not really I am heading to a clinic down here to see my baby!(Smiles)
OLAsad (Surprised)Baby?!
GRANDPAsad(laughs)I don't meant that I mean my granddaughter who is a practitioner dentist in affairs of a clinic just a little one so I am heading to her,Clamour Clinic near here...
OLA:Clamour clinic?oh I see I do once hear that name(Nods)Grandpa may I assist you with the box it seems heavier Sir!
GRANDPAsad(Smiles)Miss you shouldn't brother yourself I can sort out myself OK?
OLA:Grandpa please allow me to assist you I can't watch you heading on with the heavier box it seem I am not cultured! (funnily...He stares at her for a while and nods she excitedly as they heads on...)
KAYODE SCENE..He and Dupe in the school library on exam been supervised by Master metres away from each other,she stares at the book lazily as Master scoffs at her....FELIX SCENE...He was being released as he signed up for his bail,His lawyer and Fiancee at the custody to bail him out as he hugged his fiancee sadden...)

TO BE CONTINUE.....NEXT PART
Re: My First Love By Ola And Kollyguy (the Lovers) Episode 3(part1) by OmobusolaOlaide: 12:35am On Jun 22, 2020
PART 4
OLA SCENE.... She and Grandpa on a walk along the road,discuss along...
GRANDPAsadLaughs)Funny you dear,It was more fun then in our ages than now,In our village then we went out on fishing,swimming in a river then and listen to folklores tonight by my Grandma then,Its special I and my best friend Shola he is so wonderful we had our education in same grammar school and I really likes him so much as my brother,he do cares for me(Smiles)Its nice to have a good friend!
OLAsadNods)Exactly grandpa,Are you both still together till now?
GRANDPA:We got separated after I left the village and followed my Uncle to Ghana then it's a lovely memory,I really stand into herbs which is really the best,then we haven't been sold to the whites that we still value our culture and traditions,herbs Is the medicine then and it really works out then!
OLA:Same thought just like my grandpa I love tradition also,Sir I wish I could learn from you herbs modernly!(He excited as she stylishly said so)
GRANDPA:I really love to hear that from you,do not worry there's lots to talk about,understand?Lets head to discuss over there(Pointed at a coffee shop by the road side,Ola smiles as they heads on...)
FORUM SECONDARY SCHOOL....The break time,Students busy with their activities,Some on field playing football,Three guys stands near a field pole chatting....)
SHEGUN:Whats going on with Kay not been in school?He might not aware of the sudden test by Master!
PELUMI:You were right could he be sick because it's unusual of him to stay off school a day especially on Monday!
BODE:Exactly I had an hunch that he is late to school again and probably he's been scold by Master as he had warned him last week Thursday not to late to school again!
PELUMI:Yes Bode oh my poor friend we really need to help him out so as to able to partake in the test too ...
SHEGUN:I think we should head to the school garden maybe Kay is there serving his punishment as usual and if he's found there we had to head to Master plead him and replace him so he will able to write his test also,isn't?
BODE:Good Idea,lets go(About to step on they hears their names behind and paused turns back to see Kayode jogged towards them,they amazed to see him exchange hugs as he arrives at them.....)Oh Kay what happened?Why aren't in class today?!you missed a test!
KAYODEsadSighs)I aware you guys gonna be worried about me but I had done that too!I was helped out by the proprietor!(Others in surprised at him)Yes I will gist you later on that,I need to be in his office right now he needs to see me I don't know what he had to say!Thanks friend(Sighs at them,they dazed at him as he leaves in hurries)
PELUMI:Whats really going on with Kay?!Strangely It sounds!(They nods and smiles)
G4 Office...They on their seats,Kguy back in the office,Sandra and her friends still in...)
KOLLYGUY:Thats my final say!I can't accepted her here!huh?!So rudely!
KGUY:Please friend consider she is not that type!She explained everything to me but she never seems to be guilty of it all!Kollyguy she saved your name that you could have done what's wrong and tarnished your image in the society!Just always tried to protect names we have been building up all these years!
KOLLYGUY:So you will have me blame for that lady?!Huh?!Kguy I just can't accepted her here!!!! (Kguy raised on his feet,Others surprises to see his red face,towards Kollyguy, paused at him as he stands up at him)Whats it Kguy?!
KGUY:Lets see in a private pleseee!(held him as he snatched away his hand,others exchange looks)Lets go Kollyguy!
KOLLYGUY:I aware it's because of her and I am not leaving here!I don't wanna talk about her anymore understand?!
KGUYsadSIGHS)Please not really because of her you need to follow me out!please!Not to be stubborn this time around!
KOLLYGUY:I am busy with my love right now we may talk about her later!(Frankly,Sandra boastly and excited,exchange looks with her friends,Kguy in angers leaves to his seat and pick up his Swimming wears and goggles then heads out,Dapo follows)
DOTUN:He left in anger,Do you both had to fight huh?!
KOLLYGUY:My fault?!He likes to because of a kinda nasty lady I think I should concluded that he is in love with her!!(Dotun rushed to cover up his mouth)Stop that DOTUN:Kguy mustn't hear that!Stop it all!
KOLLYGUY:What will happen if he does?!I don't care!Gosh!!!(Sandra patted him)
LATER IN THE DAY... MA Ola Shop... She stands opposite Temi...)
MA OLA:Please do not be annoyed that she unable to make it today to meet you!
TEMI:Yes Ma( (half knee)we will able to see later,She may just tried to pleaded him to accept her and I pray so!
MA OLA:Amen o my dear,thanks so much jare,may God guide you all in your paths you our children might chosen to excel in life!
TEMIsadSmiles)Amen mother I need to leave right now because Mom's needs me at home ma...(In respect)
MA OLA:Okay dear daughter extend greetings to my friend,okay?
TEMI:Yes ma I will(Nods...Ola towards the shop entrance,paused and stares at it)
OLA:Ola baby girl what to say to your Mom she gonna be mad at you!just be brave just go in and be brave!fighting!!!(heads in and bumped into Temi at the exit, both embrace each other)Temi?
TEMI:My friend how are you doing?how is it over there?!
OLA:Am fine(Her Mom Rushes to the scene)Mom I am back (Sadden)
MA OLAsadAnxious)Welcome dear daughter how is it?were you accepted?Have you been sign by them?!huh?!
OLAsadShakes head sadden)No Mom he never accepted me into the school....
MA OLA:Oh my God!What a bad news daughter?!why won't heDidn't you pleaded enough??!OLA!!(Sighs filled in tears,Ola scoff noticed her eyes)
OLA:Mom you about to just cry again because of that?!!I will make it in life without that school or music!!! Understand Mom?!(Shout in angers and leaves angrily)
TEMIsadCalms)Its Okay Mum,I will head to just sort it out,I will speak to her!Stop the tears OK?(MA Ola nods at her as she follows Ola,calls her name,Ma Ola shed tears)Ola!Ola!!!(Ola outside paused an inch to the shop and turned to Temi behinds her) Why do you have to walk out of Mom in such manners?!
OLAsadCalm)I am really sorry friend,Is it by force to attend the school?!I do pleaded him,tried all my best to just plead him!Swallow my pride but he seems stubborn,I am not at fault he's!!!
TEMI:Never means to passed the aggression out on Mom,its bad!Where heading to right now because I came to discuss about the nursing program admission!
OLA:Huhhuh,actually I wanna head to see the Studio Manager,You heading home right away?(Temi nods in reply)Lets go we can discuss better and I will branch the studio(Temi moves to cheer her up)Be cheerful it gonna be fine,That nasty G4!(Dramatises funnily)I gonna punch any G4 I firstly came across with except Kguy your friend!Count on me my bestie!!(Ola scoffs at her funnily as both bursts into laughter and heads on chat along)
TONIGHT....MA&PA Ola sits in the living room....)
PA OLA:I was also surprisen to receive his proprietor call this afternoon that our son follows him home,then he explains to me about the tutorial class organize for him and his daughter he really appreciates our son's brilliancy and he invites me to the school though I haven't aware of what he had to say!
MA OLA:I see so proud of my son!(Excited and gasp)Hubby do you even aware that Ola seems to be stubborn!always!why can't she swallow her pride for once?!
PA OLA:Easy!She isn't accepted?right??
MA OLA:Yes dear,I never think she pleaded him!Stubborn!(He held his hand to calm her...KAYODE walked along the street home looks excited)
KAYODEsadWithin)Good news Kay!Glory be to God!At last there is someone who gonna help me!!!yeees!(Flashback....Kayode sits opposite Proprietor in his office,Its dressed officially)
PROPRIETOR:I have heard lots about your brilliancy and it is a pleasure to have such a student in my school(nods and smile)So I invites you to my office to discuss with you about a kinda help I can rendered for your school needs and transportation,I had discussed with your class teacher about you and he explained lot about you to me, he awares me that you haven't balance up your school fee(Kay nods in reply)actually why do you lately to school recently?
KAYODE:Sir I always get to school in my dad's public bus because sometimes It's not easy to get a cab directly to school because of the costly transportation fee sir and he got into an accident few days ago which affects him and had to stay home for a while sir....
PROPRIETORsad Sympathetic)Its OK I will solve it all,can you give me your dad's
contact?
KAYODEsadNods)Yes Sir!(Proprietor presses his phone as Kay calls the contact...Flashback ends...)Wow!I aware it gonna yielded rightful because his conversation with dad on phone means he's really ready to sort out my education needs!!! (Excited home,Smiles....)
OLA SCENE...Ola In Manager Show car,he drives as she on a call....Smiles and nods...
OLA:Yes Kguy I am surely fine,heading back home right now....Yes of course I do understand you but I don't want to anymore just a nasty being he is!(Manager Show smiles)......O-OK I do hear you,we gonna see tomorrow morning I promise!.....Yeah you were right.....Thanks friend bye for now...huh-huh (nods and offline)
MANAGER SHOW:He really wants best for you Ola,You need to apologize again understand?(She raised at him and nods in silence,smiles at her....KOLLYGUY SCENE...He in his compound sits for refresh air and drink milk,Street lights on and guards on duty post, he was on a call....)
KOLLYGUYsadFrankly)No Mom....I am sorry but I need you home!Its been a while now you had been on a trip to Mexico and if you back here again you gonna said again that you gat a meeting with your political members anywhere else you desire!You had never have enough time for I your son!!!....I aware that it's Dad's duty but since he's in coma right now you as the First lady of the nation had to represent your husband but Mom Mr Vice president is in the position to do so not you all the time!You gat to have time for me also!.....Yeeees Mom I understand....(Calm)Were you able to check on Sis and her family over there?....Alright...yes!...bye for now(Offline,pushed away the table in angers)Every time!excuses!meeting!businesses!(Gasp)I won't step home till she is back I will stay here in my home!!!!(Shouts...PA Ola living room...Both sits stared at Kayode who is home back,smiles at both as MA Ola rushed to hugged him and pecked him .....)
MA OLA:I am so proud of you son,I am!!!!(All smiles....Ola Scene...She on a walk along the street home looks sad and depressed,striken her forehead)
OLA:Gosh!Kollyguy is really a bad luck for me since first day I set my eyes on him(Recall the scene)Crazy guy!I still had to head to pleaded him again tomorrow?!I don't want to!I will still had to see that awful face of his!(Scoff)Pleaded your Mom and Dad and your little bro Ola!Be strong!!!(Dramatize....DAPO In his room romances a club lady he hires home,His phone rings in silence didn't noticed it....Back to PA Ola living room....Kayode changes in to his pyjamas eats solid food enjoys his meal as they all watches a comedy TV series
they bursts into laughter then hears knock on the door)
KAYODE:Who's at the door?(Ola voice echoed in reply)Sister?!(Raised on his feet to open the door,welcomed her in as she heads to the living room moody extends her greetings and heads to sits by her Dad's side,Kay back to his meal)
OLA:I am so sorry dad I wasn't accepted by him!
PA OLA:Where have you been?
OLA:I heads to pleaded the Manager,I am so sorry that I failed you all,please forgive me Papa, Mama, Bro that I was not able to get into the nursing school(burst into tears while Kayode paused his meal)I was not lucky to be there!(MA Ola in tears raised to her and cuddle her to chest)Temi said that I was not able to get into the nursing school,the last list is out we checked it out but my name was unable to be found that I needs to just loose that!Why Mummy and daddy?!Why?!
PA OLAsad (Sighs softly)Its okay my love,I aware that it's sadden and dad wants you to aware that our God we served and exist is a good one,he wants best for us and decides for us,he had reasons for it all maybe It's not yet your time to get into the nursing school OK?I really needs you to be strong,strive into the institution and let's focus right now on your talent understand?
MA OLA:You see my daughter your Dad tried to say that you needed to heads to him once again and pleaded him,succumb to everything just to able to get into Saint Art Institution,My dear girl I will even follows you to pleaded him on your behalf!(They exchanged looks in silence as Ola raised at her face )
OLA:Why Mom?!To where?You can't do that I can't wait to see him insulting you in my presence because I can commit murder if he does that!I want to be alone!(Raised on feet and leaves)
MA OLA:Wont you eat tonight?!
OLAsadIn reply far away)I don't have appetite to!
KAYODE:Gosh my Sister is sadden!Already lost my appetite too(Raised to pack up his meal as MA Ola stares at him)
MA OLA:Where are you going to huh?To wasted my time and the meal?!Lost appetite?you better sit and finish up the meal!I will heads to serve her inside too!(Kayode sits back sadden and eats as She stands up heads in calls Ola's name along)
NEXT DAY.... SAINT INSTITUTION STADIUM ON THE FIELD...Kguy and Kollyguy stands behinds each other....Kolllyguy puts on his sport wear )
KOLLYGUY:So you interrupt my training because of that nasty lady?!huh?!
KGUY:Chill dude, I understand you,take it easy pleaseee she is so sorry for everything and I needs you to forgive her,She is not the type of lady you think she is,please!
KOLLYGUY:I thought she said that she care about who I am and what I am either she has interest in this institution so why pleading on her behalf?!
KGUY:She is really sorry for everything,she is here to admits to her wrong towards you,pleaded you and to be sorry because she's here standing behinds to pleaded...
KOLLYGUY:Yeh?!She's here?(Turns back and saw her stares at him and bow, Kguy faced both,Moves to her, Key tone)
KGUYsadTo Ola)Pleaase be strong and endure everything,be strong hmm?(She nods at him as he pats her shoulder and leaves,Kollyguy stares more at her,Ola raised at his face)
OLA:I am really sorry for everything that has happened between us,for it all I aware it's all my fault that I interfere in your affairs that night and I am so sorry please forgive me and I promise not to anymore even to pleaded you anymore because I aware you may still not forgives me,I won't be here anymore(Bow)
KOLLYGUYsad(smiles)So you are this cool kinda lady?You can succumb and feels sorry?I see its my turn right now,You really needs me to forgive you for the embarrassment and your awful action towards me that night in public!I may consider you here based on your Scorlaship here but can your filthy poor kinda family copes with us here?!(Proudly stares at her as she dazed at him and stunned....)

LIGHT FADES OUT.... NEXT ON MY FIRST LOVE(EPISODE 4-FORGIVENESS)....Will Ola let go of him and ignores him for the Scorlaship sake or fights again?Who had to firstly let go of everything?!Ola or Kollyguy?!
FOLLOW ME BACK TO BACK ON MY FIRST LOVE......

(1) (Reply)

What I Did To The Burglar Will Shock You / 10 Books That Will Make You Smarter / Translation With Yoruba Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.