Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike (8797 Views)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Chyz2: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
lagcity:

Uwazuruike behaving like Al Mustapha. All talk but no proof!

Read below:

Beaf:

I have evidence, let them challenge me then I will show you the evidence.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by brainpulse: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
I THINK UWAZURIKE IS PART OF GADDAFI MERCENERIES. AND PART OF THOSE THAT KILLED ABIOLA, AND ABACHA. grin
I THINK HE TOOK SOMETHING IN THE CELL
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
What about those who kidnapped Mikel Obi's father? It is not a surprising thing such a thing like officers are aiding these people to carry out their henious crimes.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by umechuma: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
brainpulse:

I THINK UWAZURIKE IS PART OF GADDAFI MERCENERIES. AND PART OF THOSE THAT KILLED ABIOLA, AND ABACHA. grin
I THINK HE TOOK SOMETHING IN THE CELL
Northerners will forever think like Cows,an animal never think straight.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by phreakabit(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hmm, these are serious allegations. I hope he has serious security personnel to ensure his safety. Else he might not live long enough to show that evidence, as usually seen in 9ja. But if this is true then everyone better start stacking up on ammunition.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by brainpulse: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
umechuma:

Northerners will forever think like Cows,an animal never think straight.

WHO TOLD YOU I AM A NORTHENER. IT SEEMS YOU HAVE EATEN THE FLESH OF YOUR UNCLE AND ITS DOING YOU SKI SKI.

THAT ITS THE REASON YOU IGBO, SORRY IGBO( INDIANN HELM0, IGBO ( FOREST). ANYTHING IGDO CAN NEVER BE OUR PRESIDET GUDNITE
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by vinkela(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
my Nigerian brothers lets not turn this forum into an avenue for ethnic fighting.rather what i think is that we should stand up against this terrorists in whatever name they may come in trying to make this nation unhabitable for their selfish desires,in disguise of fighting for justice.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by ak47mann(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
brainpulse:

WHO TOLD YOU I AM A NORTHENER. IT SEEMS YOU HAVE EATEN THE FLESH OF YOUR UNCLE AND ITS DOING YOU SKI SKI.

THAT ITS THE REASON YOU IGBO, SORRY IGBO( INDIANN HELM0, IGBO ( FOREST). ANYTHING IGDO CAN NEVER BE OUR PRESIDET GUDNITE
pause!!!!! which country god forbid in Nigeria?/boko haram small brain hav you forgotten so quickly abt CIA prediction?mumu 2015 MY hommie 2PAC RIP says we gonna go  grin .so start counting time keep it up.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by lagcity(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
abeg make we hear word. Al mustapha said the same thing, screaming all day that he has proof only to bring out some useless tapes. Uwazuike is just seeking relevance and attention. One question: does anyone have to challenge him b4 he gives proof? if he has something let him come out and say it, challenge or no challenge. afterall it is his tribesmen that are in danger. why not unmask the secret bokos so that Igbo ppl can sleep with two eyes closed instead of the panic?
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by phreakabit(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
brainpulse:

[size=28pt]Dolt![/size] [img]http://1.bp..com/-PBfTsR7Yi64/Tb9QH0iiuNI/AAAAAAAAAhY/1YuSmZ2CBPA/s400/smh.gif[/img]
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by nagoma(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
Uwazurike is a secessionist whose dream is to create a rebel country Biafra. If describing people as Boko Haram can stir emotions and move him an inch closer to his dream he would of course do that! After all there are so many gullible , naive and exploitable characters especially here on NL. Some will believe him no matter what hallucinogen he is injecting.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by ak47mann(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
phreakabit:

[size=28pt]Dolt![/size] [img]http://1.bp..com/-PBfTsR7Yi64/Tb9QH0iiuNI/AAAAAAAAAhY/1YuSmZ2CBPA/s400/smh.gif[/img]
that is wicked i like that cheesy
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by paraphase(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
pause which country god forbid in Nigeria?/boko haram small brain hav you forgotten so quickly abt CIA prediction?mumu 2015 MY hommie 2PAC RIP says we gonna go   .so start counting time keep it up.
Dont worry,by year 2090 Nigeria would still be but people like you would be no more.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Bawss1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Somebody shut that Uwazurike up quick. We shouldn't waste time listening to irrelevant people who are looking to rekindle their 15-minutes-of-fame flames with unsubstantiated claims.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by ak47mann(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
paraphase:

Dont worry,by year 2090 Nigeria would still be but people like you would be no more.

Are you for real  grin grin grin i claim it in Jesus name cool but i don't pray for Nigeria to brake thou, is not my power or u or anybody but it will happen one day my man cool just one day,
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by paraphase(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
Are you for real i claim it in Jesus name but i don't pray for Nigeria to brake thou, is not my power or u or anybody but it will happen one day my man just one day,
What would be your gain after the break up?
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by phreakabit(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
nagoma:

Uwazurike is a secessionist whose dream is to create a rebel country Biafra. If describing people as Boko Haram can stir emotions and move him an inch closer to his dream he would of course do that! After all there are so many gullible , naive and exploitable characters especially here on NL. Some will believe him no matter what hallucinogen he is injecting.

And we are suppose to believe a hausa man an Aboki haram?
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Dede1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
jason123:

GUYS, I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING! ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. PLEASE! THANK YOU!

WERE! Mr. mad man 100% grammar 0% brain. For your info, you can NEVER reach my level of achievements! You are one of those people that spend all their lives on NL with nothing to show real life! What an A55!!!

This utterance explains why I wrote the dude does not behave like someone’s child. The dolt apologized for his or her comprehensible deficiency and yet has the audacity to spew crap.

Anybody who directs this statement: “For your info, you can NEVER reach my level of achievements!” to someone he or she does not know is a compound fool.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by umechuma: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
brainpulse:

You have proven your brain has completely pulsed (no longer expansion and contraction ) people like you should be on psychiatry hospital for rehabilitation.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by ak47mann(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
paraphase:

FREEDOM FROM
OPPRESSORS
BLOOD THIRSTY TERRORIST AND TRIBAL KILLINGS.
AND EVERYBODY WILL HAVE RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER.
AND MY PEOPLE CAN NOW  EXERCISE THEIR FREEDOM.
NO MORE MARGINALIZATION  
IGBOS WILL SCREAM YORUBA WILL SCREAM NOW BOKO HARAM IS SCREAMING THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND angry
WHEN WILL THIS STOP FOR HW LONG?
IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN WILL ALL THESE WAHALA GO STOP THEN I WILL STOP COMPLAINING  sad
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Chyz2: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
paraphase:

What would be our gain from staying in nigeria?
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by ak47mann(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
Dede1:

This utterance explains why I wrote the dude does not behave like someone’s child. The dolt apologized for his or her comprehensible deficiency and yet has the audacity to spew crap.

Anybody who directs this statement: “For your info, you can NEVER reach my level of achievements!” to someone he or she does not know is a compound fool.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by seanet02: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
Jason123[size=40pt]----------5[/size] Dede1[size=40pt]----------0[/size]
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by mallorca(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
time will tell
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Dede1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2011
seanet02:

I am not ready to lump you with the absurdity called Jason123. At least, you can standup for your forbearers even though you have shown flashes of dumbness.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by REVOLUTNIS: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2011
There are so many common fools posting senseless
comments and baseless argument on any topic on
this forum,
Have you guys forgotten BRIGADIER-GENERAL MURAINA
RAJI who was behind the escape of two suspected
members of the boko haram sect?
he is bn try in the martial court by Major general Sunday Idoko, under (GOC)
3 Armoured Division Jos. and it is a serious cas in the army.
so many things are going on nowadays in country we just to pray
and stop all these foolish argument on NL.
Boko Haram is no longer what we thought it was, it now have
sympathizers and strong followers across the North,
monarch, Imams, Villagers, Emirs and all Muslims sees them has soldiers
of Islam and should be supported by all cause.
Did you not heard Governor of Kano state calling for immediate
release?
THERE ARE SO MANY MUSLIM POLICE OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS
who are members of the sect, we don't need MASOB tell us.
we are yet to see more surprises in this Nation,
All these lead to 2015,
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by umechuma: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
seanet02:

It takes an idiot to identify a fool-they flock together.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by basadenet: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
Uwazurike should shut his mouth or else he will be sent back to the Gulag where he had just return from. Stupid man
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by umechuma: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
seanet02:

It takes an idiot*** to identify a fool***-they flock together
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by umechuma: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
basadenet:

Uwazurike should shut his mouth or else he will be sent back to the Gulag where he had just return from. silly man
People like you have short memory that is why Nigeria will never develop.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=737561.msg8940288#msg8940288
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by WebSurfer(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2011
trashhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by francisj(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
O God,may you hear our plea for this different cultural background but mistakenly amalgamated state called Nigeria,
Nigeria is now a love peddler ,with numerous lover such as
opc,mossob,boko haram,nepotism,poverty ,joblessless,corruption,terrorism,tribalism etc
we beseech you o God to spit Nigeria into three just as You split Sudan into two,
we are fed up with demons in disguised who are always remaining us of the once ' beautiful virgin Nigeria' our father fought for,we will made do with the name below
1. oodua people republic,
2. Biafra republic
3. boko haram republic
Initiay Lord,we were expecting it to happen in 2015,but we will understd if it happen before then,
.we are tire of northern elite silently supporting Boko haram, and always thinking that they are born to rule ,
southeast leader rendering underground support to Mossob
and the high level of tribalism that is a characteristic of south-west.

Thank you Lord,oluwa,chineke,Allah,jah,Abba God for an answer pray,
Amin(Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Recommends Death Sentence For Fake Drug Peddlers, Says It's Evil / Billionaire Found Dead Inside His Car (graphic Photos) / Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.