Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) (19487 Views)

Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by placeofallure(f): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Crying right now...

Ah! Agan ale!

They have to kill that idiot back! Nothing short of that will be justice.

1 Like

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
OLULAW:
WTF. THE OFFICE DESERVES TO BE PUBLICLY EXECUTED AS A DETERRENT TO OTHERS. ONLY LESS THAN WEEK OF THIS INCIDENT ANOTHER TRIGGER HAPPY POLICE slowpoke FIRED SHITS THAT KILLED A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL. ARRANT NONSENSE.
It wouldn't stop them from killing another innocent citizen. Naigerian police only knows to discharge their weapons, they don't know how to de escalate nor investigate, no forensics, no nothing, just shoot! That is all they know.
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
placeofallure:
Crying right now...

Ah! Agan ale!

They have to kill that idiot back! Nothing short of that will be justice.
The case will just be swept under the carpet like all the others.
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Ambassadors: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
That name Vandi must be evil. Thats how this guy Vandi Joseph killed my younger sister.

1 Like

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by aktolly54(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

The whole NBA and yet BOLA IGE is still crying in his grave.
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. Can you actually bet your right hand that this woman will get justice courtesy of NBA involvement? Yes?
powerful people behind bola ige death, the reason we can know the killer
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by superCleanworks(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
aktolly54:
powerful people behind bola ige death, the reason we can know the killer

you have already making excuses for the NBA. NBA
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by aktolly54(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

you have already making excuses for the NBA. NBA
this case is different, police go use idiot as scapegoat otherwise it will tarnish their image. Gov is unto the case, no powerful people go support that idiot that shoot innocent woman. The woman go get justice and maybe 500m or 1b damages will be award as damages
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Fruit24: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wat a tragedy, may God give Dem d strength to bear d loss
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by highchief1: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omodua:
High Chief1. Nigeria's not Canada. So, don't compare. There is high rate crime in Nigeria. And there is minimal crime in Canada. That's the difference.

Nigerian police will continue to carry gun despite the unfortunate incident that snuffed life from erudite Lawyer, Bolanle.

RIP to the dead. Her death is a watershed in the evolution of police state in Nigeria that defines the polity.
it’s well bro

1 Like

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by superCleanworks(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
aktolly54:
this case is different, police go use idiot as scapegoat otherwise it will tarnish their image. Gov is unto the case, no powerful people go support that idiot that shoot innocent woman. The woman go get justice and maybe 500m or 1b damages will be award as damages

oya naw bros make we dey watch. may God keep us all alive.
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by aktolly54(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

oya naw bros make we dey watch. may God keep us all alive.
amen
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Goldbw122(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
God help us not to experience this kind of pain Amen, God give her the courage to bear the pain.. is not easy.
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Gohs: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
That police officer must pay for his actions.

I'm sure if Peter Obi is the president he will not allow the man to go free.

Let's vote Labour party this February — we have to remove evil people from the police force.
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by aestake: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Angrygoat:
Mama its ok. wipe your tears. God knows best.
Na so..una don bring god inside
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by IamAsiri: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
farouk2much:
Is she the only person weh they kill for naija... Am tired of hearing any news about this yeye girl

Why won't you be tired? Since human lives has no meaning whatsoever to you undecided
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by histemple: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
superCleanworks:
There is a 99% chance that the family of this woman will not get justice.
Police is just wonderful.

whats up with that babe who got killed in a BRT? whats up with Reverend King? Deborah's killers showed their face in videos but nothing.

good luck to them

The Nigerian fact means that they (the deceased family) will compromise true justice. They will rather be seeking monetary compensation than actually prosecuting the murderer diligently.

My consolation is that the NBA will be seeking justice at all fours.
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by bolabadmus38: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Smartini:
angry angry Judge this case once and for all and stop milking public emotions.

Everyday, it's one news or the other about Bolanle. Meanwhile, thousands of people have died in Nigeria between yesterday and today, and nobody is singing about it.

In the end, you'd realize that this woman and her family are angling towards a huge monetary compensation. That's why they keep bringing up twists into the stories to remain relevant and top of mind to the general public before the case is heard.

Her case should be very emotional based on two major things. (1) being gruesomely killed by someone that should be protecting her (2) on a Christmas day in the presence of her family suddenly turning their happiness to sadness Haba!
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Omodua(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2023
highchief1:
it’s well bro
Thanks my brother. Happy new year.
How is Canada?
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Omodua(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2023
gypsey:
Imagine asking why Naigerian police carry guns, if they don't carry gun they d be killed daily by armed robbers who carry even more sophisticated and powerful weapons better than Naigerian police guns.
Exactly.
Don't blame the poster because he thinks all is well in Nigeria like Canada.
Nigeria's in a season of anomie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilantes Burn A Thief Alive / Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin / Burial Of 9 Farmers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.