Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) (19453 Views)

Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by envoymedia: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2022
''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks

The mother of slain lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, who was gruesomely murdered on Christmas day, December 25, by a trigger-happy police officer in the Ajah Area of Lagos state, has expressed her sadness over the loss of her daughter, who was her only child.

The distraught mum expressed her grief while speaking with Abiodun Alabi, the Lagos police commissioner, during a condolence visit by the latter to her house on Tuesday, December 27.

The deceased’s mother said she hawked oranges to ensure that Raheem studied law in university.

‘I cannot see my ‘The Law’ again. People usually call her ‘The Law’. She was taken away from me. She was pregnant with twins. She died with her glory. She left a five-year-old daughter behind. And they took her away.

On Monday, my granddaughter came to me and said ‘Grandma Iju Ishaga, I saw you yesterday when you were crying; you were shouting; is it because of my mummy?’ And I said ‘yes’.

Then she came again and told me, ‘Pastor Jerry said what God cannot do does not exist; so, grandma, stop crying’. And she kissed me on the cheek.

Just like that, she was taken away from me. Oluwagbenga (referring to the deceased’s husband), you won’t see your love. It is not easy. A child that I have been training since childhood. I suffered over her. I hawked oranges; there is nothing I did not do.

God please fight for me. My only child'', she said.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmstYVqBb4-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by ahnie: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2022
God why?

2 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Jennyclay(f): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Sad, very sad sad, she was her only hope.
I can't even imagine the pain this woman is going through sad

May God rest her soul.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by JasonScoolari: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2022
Damn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2022
It was an unfortunate death.

May she find peace.

18 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Grape1: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2022
I hope this madness will be the last of it.

Pray this doesn't end up like before where everybody condemns afterwhich everyone goes about their normal activities then boom.. similar thing happens again.

Measures should be put in place to ensure such doesn't repeat itself again cos we don tire oo.

18 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by OVB123: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2022
I don't know between nigeria police and boko haram, which most dangerous. God help us ooo.

26 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2022
There is a 99% chance that the family of this woman will not get justice.
Police is just wonderful.

whats up with that babe who got killed in a BRT? whats up with Reverend King? Deborah's killers showed their face in videos but nothing.

good luck to them

52 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by southsouthking(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
I always call them Olokpa, if you call them Police, e dey boast their morale.

5 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Famousmoni111: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
So sad � chaii this is very painful

2 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
So sad, may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the unbearable Loss.

1 Like

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by highchief1: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
I asked my police friend in Nigeria why do our security carry guns all the time.security abroad don’t carry gun.since I came to Canada I can count how many times I have seen a gun.what is the problem with Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Agony! Back to Square one.. at what age , they becoming childless?

4 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Angrygoat: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Mama its ok. wipe your tears. God knows best.

5 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
N
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by ValiDitY3: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
P
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by shegzhkn: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Sad.

1 Like

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
A beautiful life wasted just like that by an animal in uniform!
Justice must take its full course in this very sad incident.
Killed on Christmas day morning...... so sad. cry cry

May God comfort her family at this sad period.
It is from this same division an Officer killed Gafaru Buraimoh about 2 weeks ago.

This barbarism by some of the Nigerian Police officers must come to an end.
This murderer must pay for his crime!

A beautiful, Hardworking and industrious Soul wasted just like that.
May her beautiful soul Rest in Perfect Peace and May Justice be done.

1. Bolanle Raheem, is a Christian, had May 29 as her birth date.

2. She was married to Gbenga Raheem and they had children together.

3. She had her secondary school education in Holy Child College in Ikoyi, Lagos State.

4. She also attended Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ogun State and studied at the Nigerian Law School in Enugu State.

5. She was a property lawyer and a member of the Nigeria Bar Association, Lagos chapter.

6. Raheem was an award-winning realtor, a real estate consultant, business coach and developer.

7. She was the Chief Executive Officer of Croston Homes and Co-founder City Building, a real estate and property development company.

AuroraB:
She has only but a child and 7months pregnant at time of her death
Another sad thing to know.
This is just so painful and very sad.

The Face of her Killer below......
He will rot in the hottest part of hell.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by ImoleNaija: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2023
What a tragedy!

May God be everything to her & not leave her survival at the mercy of the son-in-law only.

3 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by paskal16: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
superCleanworks:
There is a 99% chance that the family of this woman will noy get justice.

whats up with that babe who got killed in a BRT? whats up with Reverend King? Deborah's killers showed their face in videos but nothing.

good luck to them
welcome to this shithole we call nigeria
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Ashez: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Why is the yeye police man still alive to start with?

3 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by nepapole(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
So sad.

1 Like

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by kennyz247(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
so pathetic...
another bad effect and evil product of APC
I see APC dying a natural death before the end of February.

2 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by ekanx27(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2023
So touching
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2023
So sad. May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by ATEAMS: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2023
Sad
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by Espelbengz(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2023
My deepest condolences to the bereaved ���
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by KingLennon(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2023
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. This is a true explanation of wasted efforts (。•́︿•̀。).

RIP 'The Law'...
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by aktolly54(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2023
superCleanworks:
There is a 99% chance that the family of this woman will noy get justice.

good luck to them
a whole NBA is handling the case and you expect them to cover it up?

2 Likes

Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by xristos(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2023
wow
Re: ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) by money121(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2023
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilantes Burn A Thief Alive / Three Policemen Dismissed For Extorting ₦153,000 From LASU Student / Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.