Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) (53205 Views)

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by einsteine(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
LINTUNE:
24 years ago, I guess she might have said the same thing..lol, use your head now... loneliness for old age no good o...even to see dick u no go see, let alone companionship....Love Machine will not do it all o,it won't kiss or cuddle u, it won't compliment or say nice things to u..be wise, be wise grin

She is stupid.

At 48, she shouldn't be dating such riff-raffs. For women, intimacy gadgets can replace men. That's the truth. Since she is so well to do, the best thing is to adopt or look into assisted reproduction. If she is going to date, she should have dated older men or widowers/divorcees not a young man in the prime of his life.

What a lot of women like the unfortunate victim here don't know is that Nigerian men have a pathological need to spend money on or take care of a woman. If a woman is richer than them and they are unable to do the spending money or taking care, they will cheat with a poorer woman just so they can do so.

And at 48, she cannot afford to be jealous in a relationship with a younger man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by koby86: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
The dude na real parasite,why him no simply breakup with her and leave her house since the abuse was unbearable to him. The Bleep up bigtime. Seems the lady is a very nice lady to him and others. Really sad, she fell to the wrong hand. This one is painful

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by CSTRR: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
The heart of man is continually set to do evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by CSTRR: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
einsteine:

She is stupid.

At 48, she shouldn't be dating such riff-raffs. For women, intimacy gadgets can replace men. That's the truth. Since she is so well to do, the best thing is to adopt or look into assisted reproduction. If she is going to date, she should have dated older men or widowers/divorcees not a young man in the prime of his life.

What a lot of women like the unfortunate victim here don't know is that Nigerian men have a pathological need to spend money on or take care of a woman. If a woman is richer than them and they are unable to do the spending money or taking care, they will cheat with a poorer woman just so they can do so.

And at 48, she cannot afford to be jealous in a relationship with a younger man.
I don't know what is wrong with some ladies.

Dating riff-raffs when they have passed their prime.

Marry wey Dem no do when they were 25-35, is it when they are in their 40s they will now do it?

At that age, a smart woman would just save up money for artificial insemination, give birth to one or two babies and move on.

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Starboytwo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
How you’d murder someone in cold blood, cart away belongings and don’t expect to be caught by the police is beyond me.

He is finished.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by jclassiq(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
She thought she had hit jackpot. Such a fine bobo. Smh.

It's a normal occurrence in Abuja. Too many lonely spinsters accommodating vagabond men in the name of companionship or love or sex or whatever.

Life goes on. This won't be the last.

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Sharonstone7719: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Run away from people who describe themselves with all sorts of godly attributes : they will scam u in the name of God

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
einsteine:

She is stupid.

bros, even the older women will just want to use her one way or the other..the best is that, she should have planned to have a child and be single .. anyway u made a valid point..

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by kenechukwuori(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
You don't have respect?

31 years old befriending 48years old woman!

Lazy young man...end of journey for you...see yours bears like mkpi bears.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Look, not everybody is a sex freak, ok? And stop making it look like man is one oxygen every woman needs to live because they are not. And who told you loneliness comes only when you're single? Haven't you seen lonely married people before? Think again.

Tell me something else abeg.
what has sex freak got to do with my comment.so enjoying sex now makes one a freak, are u a log of wood, or u are frigid?...I'm talking based on all things being equal , if u are a normal woman, it's natural u seek sexual satisfaction and companionship, it's just biology... anyway I rest my case, do whatever suits u.

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Horokrox: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
holocron:
Sorry for your loss. Seems you squandered your youth. No husband, no children. Now living a wayward life that has exposed you to danger. What are you doing at 48 years with a 31year yahoo boy old enough to be your son. You want to live oyibo style life here in naija. Rest in peace. Last last, all is vanity.
Teenage son you mean

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Horokrox: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Some ladies are dumb.

You have money and are well to do. What else do you need a man for? A man you have to even fend for? I don't get it!

Someone who's not adding any value to your life; you died like a chicken for just because of fun. Now see how well you have enjoyed the fun.

Some ladies need to receive sense. What's there that you can not close your legs and enjoy your money alone? You use your money to chyke a man just for fun and end up frustrated by the same man who turns around to kill you and run away with your valuables. Is that your own definition of fun? SMH.. many will still fall victim if they refuse to desist from such acts.

See the mumu man self wey no strong for eyes.
The lesson for you is that you should get married on time so that frustration and loneliness wouldn't make you settle for a much younger man

6 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by LaconicINC: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Esomchi01:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Angela
G.T.Bank

SCAMMER!

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Horokrox:
The lesson for you is that you should get married on time so that frustration and loneliness wouldn't make you settle for a much younger man

Lesson for your sisters and daughters. Not me.

6 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Horokrox: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lesson for your sisters and daughters. Not me.
Loneliness and Frustration isn't good for you grin

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by realestate99: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Asour:

In what NORMAL world is a 31 YO old enough to have been a 48 YO's son.

Sure she physically could have had him at 17 but that's not normal, is it?
Lol!!! It is not totally an outlier, a 17 year old girl giving birth nowadays won't raise much of an eyebrow, eyes have seen worse....so tactically, the guy you quoted is right.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Kaytixy: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Some ladies are dumb.

You have money and are well to do. What else do you need a man for? A man you have to even fend for? I don't get it!

Someone who's not adding any value to your life; you died like a chicken for just because of fun. Now see how well you have enjoyed the fun.

Some ladies need to receive sense. What's there that you can not close your legs and enjoy your money alone? You use your money to chyke a man just for fun and end up frustrated by the same man who turns around to kill you and run away with your valuables. Is that your own definition of fun? SMH.. many will still fall victim if they refuse to desist from such acts.

See the mumu man self wey no strong for eyes.
you must always remember that everybody is not a lesbian like you and as such, legs must open for men to knack.

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is not fair nah...... You sold the car she gave you without her consent, who does that? Even you the culprit cannot tolerate it from another person, you killed her and still made away with her belongings to sell off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by baretalk: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stupid Ipobian, later they will say they are industrious grin

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Cubalabloo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ladymillion:
Rest in peace Ijeoma Chimbolli,she was the bread winner and very hardworking lady, may God console your family especially your younger brothers
This so touching. Sounds like you knew her well. Accept my sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by TristanX: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
post=119502372:
Is the animal of a murderer dead yet
m
Are APC urchins dead yet?

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by TristanX: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
post=119502374:
May he rot in hell

May APC supporters and vulture grillers rot in hell

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Yankee101: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Women don’t follow desperate boys
Cut anyone off from the initial red flags
Save your life

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
OdefaGirl:
This is not fair nah...... You sold the car she gave you without her consent, who does that? Even you the culprit cannot tolerate it from another person, you killed her and still made away with her belongings to sell off.
lol grin
u think say devil get conscience? Una too funny ah swear.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by LaSenior: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ladymillion:
Rest in peace Ijeoma Chimbolli,she was the bread winner and very hardworking lady, may God console your family especially your younger brothers
I know her very well we lived in the same street at FHA lugbe

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by toujurs: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
A 48 year old, still doing lover. . RIP
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Emaprince: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Look at Nigerian police. Looking at this case in another way, what if the lady had just a few hours to live and an urgent rescue was needed to save her life, that is how she would have died because the IPO was not around and the police didn't see the need to detail someone else to attend to the request of the distressed sister.
incompetent Naija police. This is why we always pray for God to not let Nigeria happen to any of us.

If Nigeria happens to you bro, your heart will be broken beyond repair. Nigeria is a very useless country.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by OriOko88(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ladymillion:
Shatap abeg. She was the bread winner but she' was cohibiting with a boy almost 20 years younger than her to the extent the boy killed her,and for almost five days no family member got aware except the landlord. Wat is a 48 year old woman old enough to be a grand mother still doing with small boys,and no kids yet at the age. Shame on u lots undecided
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by bonnyhope: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Joebayo217:
When they will tell some girls that they should date good guys they will reply u dat bad guys pay off LoL see where d girl life ends

I am.soory for the sad news

But I want to tell you that girls don't like good/gentle guys

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
So the idiot was living off her and yet stole from her and killed her? Now he will do the time and rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Kingcalls: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Congratulations on being her shadow. You know everything about about her. You were there all through her life, and that is why you are giving this BS account of what you don't know.

Stop being a fool and a simp at the same time

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Kingcalls: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Juleeee:

No wonder, you were birthed by a goat..

Pls sint bend down to pick anything thing in the market , cos dem go price u ....ur resemblance and attitude no far from goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.