Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) (53150 Views)

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Guyman01: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Very wicked and heartless lazy youth, all he wanted was her money and not to add value to her life, selling off her cars. He should face firing squad.
Stupid Simon Ekpa follower.

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by TUTU147: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na this kind wicked and greedy guys dey make mature women fear to go into relationship

4 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Kingcalls: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Juleeee:

This is the dummiest shit ever

U women don't just like reasonable reality and truth that will save una ....u all behave like goats .... u will see what will destroy u like it did another woman, but una no go gree like goat

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Isabi4lov: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rip to her embarassed may we never befriend our enemies in disguise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes!
What does she need a man for?

Since she couldn't land herself a husband and she's doing fine without one, why go for a random man just for the fun of it?

How was she doing fine without a man?

If she didn't go for a random man, what type of man should she have gone for?

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by adecz: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kwenu❗️❗️☠️☠️☠️

⏩⏩⏩⏩ I have nothing more to say ☹️☹️☹️

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmsz1KkhNQ-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Igbo criminals is in their blood animals that's we will never trust them
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by gassbee: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Some ladies are dumb.

You have money and are well to do. What else do you need a man for? A man you have to even fend for? I don't get it!

Someone who's not adding any value to your life; you died like a chicken for just because of fun. Now see how well you have enjoyed the fun.

Some ladies need to receive sense. What's there that you can not close your legs and enjoy your money alone? You use your money to chyke a man just for fun and end up frustrated by the same man who turns around to kill you and run away with your valuables. Is that your own definition of fun? SMH.. many will still fall victim if they refuse to desist from such acts.

See the mumu man self wey no strong for eyes.
becos she has money u then conclude she does not need a man, u think is gas that is flowing in her veins.

For God's sake she is a human being , she has feelings , she needs to b loved but unfortunately she fell into hands of a useless n a brutal killer

6 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by ahnie: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Them full nairaland.
Rip pretty lady

4 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Ladymillion(f): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
holocron:
Sorry for your loss. Seems you squandered your youth. No husband, no children. Now living a wayward life that has exposed you to danger. What are you doing at 48 years with a 31year yahoo boy old enough to be your son. You want to live oyibo style life here in naija. Rest in peace. Last last, all is vanity.
show some respect to the dead, u don't know why she didn't marry or refused to marry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
dalass:
[/b]

That is unfair! You should have stopped at the first sentence.

She gave him A Range Rover. My guess is he stole it and sold without her knowledge. She should have just called the police.

My guess is he killed her to take her remaining car and personal effects. I'm sure her account too will be red by now. He will be a jazz man I dey sure. Lure lonely women, gain their trust, kill them and take away their property undecided
Which one b jazz man again?
She should have date a good man that would have added more value to her life.

Full stop. And we will not be hearing all this tragic events.

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
After learning that a report had been made at Lugbe Police Station, she went there but was asked to return the following day as the investigating police officer (IPO) was not on duty.

Look at Nigerian police. Looking at this case in another way, what if the lady had just a few hours to live and an urgent rescue was needed to save her life, that is how she would have died because the IPO was not around and the police didn't see the need to detail someone else to attend to the request of the distressed sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by RestructureNig6: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Igbo criminals is in their blood animals that's we will never trust them

Bloody Muhamedian pig, follower of Prophet Muhammad the child rapist,

Check his beards, he's a Muslim because Muslims are criminals or terrorists

4 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by josite: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yinka tnt should be told about this .she told them to look for younger men for sex.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by HeartlessMan: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
hedonido:

So you think a 48 year old, quasi-feminist spinster frolicking with a 31 year old no-gooder doesn't know all of that?

No doubt the guy is a cold blooded killer and criminal whose life has come to an end essentially, but the brutal truths and resultant lessons must be let out.

After she must have wasted her prime years (23-33) doing 'I don't take nonsense' with proper men/suitors in her space, old age hit her without warning and she had to go even lower than she would have imagined.... Settling for bottom barrel low lifers like this guy in the pathetic attempt to meet carnal, emotional and psychological needs. That's what happens when women in this part of the world insist on having a certain kind of mentality. And there will be more victims. Victims of their own mentality.

Having said that...

Sad end, and may justice be done.

Hmmm
I can't help but think of pocohantas, ibkayee, ishilove, siofra, jennyclay after reading this comment. May God guide them for me because I'm ready to marry any of them just to take this pain away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
flejnr2:
Fear boys with beards

Nonsense talk
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes!
What does she need a man for?

Since she couldn't land herself a husband and she's doing fine without one, why go for a random man just for the fun of it?
women aren't built like men, no matter how u see it, she will need companionship and sex from a man...she will like to feel loved unlike we men that will just love to have sex with numerous women...look,better change this your mentality of competing with men, if not u will end up like her...be open minded now you're young , u will surely meet your man...that attention u think u are getting now will go completely In the next 7-10 years, depending on your present age...be wise..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by sekugo: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
His story is not convincing.

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Tegabadguy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmsz1KkhNQ-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

na 48yrs girl be this
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Realists(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
flejnr2:
Fear boys with beards

Fear your brothers in arms, more.
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
https://m.facebook.com/video.php/?video_id=1181117349444839

Na so so video the boy de make and she was excited not knowing say na her killer the guy be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by sekugo: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Far from the truth. Why run away with her car if it was not intentional?

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Juleeee: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

U women don't just like reasonable reality and truth that will save una ....u all behave like goats .... u will see what will destroy u like it did another woman, but una no go gree like goat

No wonder, you were birthed by a goat..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by MikeBetty(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ungrateful fellow. You sold her highlander, not yet satisfied you killed and sold the camry. You deserve no mercy. Her blood will haunt you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by phorget(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
That dude is so stoooopid!
He even had the effrontery to sell someone else's vehicle without her consent and that's what I call a big f*ckery.

6 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Ladymillion(f): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Some ladies are dumb.

You have money and are well to do. What else do you need a man for? A man you have to even fend for? I don't get it!

Someone who's not adding any value to your life; you died like a chicken for just because of fun. Now see how well you have enjoyed the fun.

Some ladies need to receive sense. What's there that you can not close your legs and enjoy your money alone? You use your money to chyke a man just for fun and end up frustrated by the same man who turns around to kill you and run away with your valuables. Is that your own definition of fun? SMH.. many will still fall victim if they refuse to desist from such acts.

See the mumu man self wey no strong for eyes.
hmmmmmm you have said it all, I wonder why she didn't adopt , she was the bread winner of her family, her younger brothers whom she checks on regularly are my neighbours, rest in peace Ms Ijeoma Chimbolli

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Esomchi01:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Angela
G.T.Bank

Your typhoid never go?

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Cantonese: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
hedonido:

So you think a 48 year old, quasi-feminist spinster frolicking with a 31 year old no-gooder doesn't know all of that?

No doubt the guy is a cold blooded killer and criminal whose life has come to an end essentially, but the brutal truths and resultant lessons must be let out.

After she must have wasted her prime years (23-33) doing 'I don't take nonsense' with proper men/suitors in her space, old age hit her without warning and she had to go even lower than she would have imagined.... Settling for bottom barrel low lifers like this guy in the pathetic attempt to meet carnal, emotional and psychological needs. That's what happens when women in this part of the world insist on having a certain kind of mentality. And there will be more victims. Victims of their own mentality.

Having said that...

Sad end, and may justice be done.

And how have you concluded that she wasted her prime years? At least you read that she did not die a pauper. She was an achiever. What if the men did not come for her?

What was a young man of 31 doing, gracing the bed of a woman of 48? At 31, should he too not be married and settled down?

By their nature, women are not cut out to search for husbands. Men are cut out to search for the women. Do you not know that the ratio of men to women, is heavily on the side of the women?

Bro, it is not all the women out there who are very picky about men. Too many out there just wait for the man, any man, to get married too. If the man does not come, they keep up hope for a better tomorrow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Kekydiv(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
holocron:
Sorry for your loss. Seems you squandered your youth. No husband, no children. Now living a wayward life that has exposed you to danger. What are you doing at 48 years with a 31year yahoo boy old enough to be your son. You want to live oyibo style life here in naija. Rest in peace. Last last, all is vanity.

Funny how you illiterate just open mouth and judge easily! Haba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by LaSenior: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
I know this woman oooooo
That guy is a liar he has known the woman for a long not even 2years since 2013 she even introduced me to the guy as her younger brother , I can testify with the little I know about them this guy is a cold bloody killer he must rest in hell also

I still have her number saved on my phone as big Aunty chai what a beautiful soul wasted like that, she lived a quiet life

I lived same Street with her at FHA lugbe her first car was a Honda CRV Baby jeep 2002 model then she bought a brown 2004 highlander and a brown Toyota Camry spider too she attends dunamis church

I remembered when she drove Me to MTN headquarters by then in 2011 when I Went to retrieve my lost SIM

Chai big Aunty IJ may your kind soul rest in peace Amen

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Otuegbe:
RIP dear,
your search for love, ended your life.
she most have ditched some serious guys for this yahoo boy
You have a point there.And in her desperation for love,she settled for a parasite that eventually sent her to the other side.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by LaSenior: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tegabadguy:
na 48yrs girl be this
she's every year young oooo I know her personally

She was a good woman

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.