Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) (53207 Views)

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by lereinter(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
holocron:
Sorry for your loss. Seems you squandered your youth. No husband, no children. Now living a wayward life that has exposed you to danger. What are you doing at 48 years with a 31year yahoo boy old enough to be your son. You want to live oyibo style life here in naija. Rest in peace. Last last, all is vanity.

This is a wicked conclusion, you don't know the lady's story

Are you saying she deserves the death by the guy

Find a way to withdraw this comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Lekwandoskii(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
holocron:
Sorry for your loss. Seems you squandered your youth. No husband, no children. Now living a wayward life that has exposed you to danger. What are you doing at 48 years with a 31year yahoo boy old enough to be your son. You want to live oyibo style life here in naija. Rest in peace. Last last, all is vanity.

Your IQ is very low.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by lereinter(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
hedonido:

So you think a 48 year old, quasi-feminist spinster frolicking with a 31 year old no-gooder doesn't know all of that?

No doubt the guy is a cold blooded killer and criminal whose life has come to an end essentially, but the brutal truths and resultant lessons must be let out.

After she must have wasted her prime years (23-33) doing 'I don't take nonsense' with proper men/suitors in her space, old age hit her without warning and she had to go even lower than she would have imagined.... Settling for bottom barrel low lifers like this guy in the pathetic attempt to meet carnal, emotional and psychological needs. That's what happens when women in this part of the world insist on having a certain kind of mentality. And there will be more victims. Victims of their own mentality.

Having said that...

Sad end, and may justice be done.

How do you know she wasted her prime years?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by stuffs2002: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2022

Operatives of the Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) have arrested a 31-year-old man identified as Edeh Tochukwu, who killed his lover, 48-year-old Ijeoma Felix in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) on October 24, 2022.

OBIDIENTS VS OBIDIENTS
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by ecolime(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
stuffs2002:

OBIDIENTS VS OBIDIENTS

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by OriOko88(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You will end up like her. I will not end up like
her.

With or without a husband I'll live a fulfilled life as long as I'm well to do. Wetin be sex,? 5 mims sweaty smelly exercise? Is that what I'll miss not having a man.. trash!
We sabi ur type.mking mouth online but craving for gbola offline. Continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by OriOko88(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ishilove:
See the rubbish all these jobless boys are writing. They don't know her backstory but they have already assumed she "wasted her youth rejecting men".

Shameless, brainless lot
Mind sharing her back story?? Even richer career women of her age are married or have kids! What da hell is 48year old woman doing with a 31 year old. She didn't even go for men or her age. The joke is on you lots

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by freddie009(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Emaprince:
A lot of these foolish boys will not work. They will rather be doing fine boys up and down..looking for women to milk. Women are already foolish anyway. If not, I dont see how they will want to date and be taking care of these jobless guys whose only interest is to go to beauty spar to get their face , feet, and hairs done.

Imagine competing with women in a beauty spar. SMH.

Why women are yet to understand that these boys are using their money to take care of their younger GFs still amaze me. And if they see opportunity to take all she has, they will do it...because majority of these jobless gigolos have the tendency to be yahoo.

The guy should be jailed forever. Stupid ediot

That's their major job in Abuja. Na fine bad boy, that's 90 per cent of women spec. Good boys non get swag. Now they have left you.

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by stuffs2002: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=ecolime post=119507074][/quote]

The thing pain am sha grin grin

The good thing is that no beerfraud will ever smell the presidency grin
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by We4all: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
LINTUNE:
24 years ago, I guess she might have said the same thing..lol, use your head now... loneliness for old age no good o...even to see dick u no go see, let alone companionship....Love Machine will not do it all o,it won't kiss or cuddle u, it won't compliment or say nice things to u..be wise, be wise grin

Ogbeni shift! How many Nigerian women get complimented by their husbands as a young couple, talk less of when they are old? How many married Nigerian women get cuddled or kissed and how often does it happen? Does life starts and ends with sex? What about widows who refused to get married, die they die from loneliness?

Happiness is a decision and you don't need sex or the opposite sex to be happy. There are many ways to get companionship and it doesn't necessarily means it has to be with the opposite sex. And let's assume your companion dies suddenly, do you go looking for another man or woman so you don't feel lonely. Boy, grow up! Shit happens in life and what matters is how you choose to handle it. Not every married couple is happy and not every single person is unhappy. Do I need to spell this out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by We4all: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:

Mind sharing her back story?? Even richer career women of her age are married or have kids! What da hell is 48year old woman doing with a 31 year old. She didn't even go for men or her age. The joke is on you lots

Perhaps you should answer the question since the book of Moses chapter zero says: "No 48 year old woman should ever date a 31 year old man". How some backward people like you reason still amazes me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by dalass(f): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Which one b jazz man again?
She should have date a good man that would have added more value to her life.

Full stop. And we will not hear all this tragic events.

So it is ordinary that a guy took the lady's Range Rover to sell without getting her permission? Broke her head with a pestle and took her remaining stuffs? He's probably stolen her money... Yet for all she didn't get him arrested?

The guy met her via FB. The same way those yahoo plus guys get their white lady victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by freddie009(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:

Women think with emotion, these women feel so special when they see younger men woo them. I use to be friends with a woman, she notice I'm a real person she told me women love sweet words even if is a lie, they prefer it. I know a more mature man would have approached her for something serious, but she choose to date a fine boy. Looking at his profile on Facebook you will know he is one of those lazy dudes that spend all their time trying to look good in order to get women's attention. He is clearly a gigolo, besides a woman who pays all your bills, bought you a car and you expect her not to be controlling. That's why men are advised to make their own money and not depend on a woman.

She felt special at her age she could pull a young cute guy. At her age, she should know he is in for the money. Just tell them what they want to hear, and you will have a free pass. That's why the players get the best women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by OriOko88(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
We4all:

Perhaps you should answer the question since the book of Moses chapter zero says: "No 48 year old woman should ever date a 31 year old man". How some backward people like you reason still amazes me.
And I hope u saw d consequences of dating a far younger man with the lady. So u too can go ahead and camp a guy you're about 10 years older than in d name of love or freaky freaky sex. Carry on

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Asour: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!!! It is not totally an outlier, a 17 year old girl giving birth nowadays won't raise much of an eyebrow, eyes have seen worse....so tactically, the guy you quoted is right.

Any phenomenon that's frowned at in a society isn't a norm.

Do you know of any 'celebrated' 17 YO in your family or any family around you that got pregnant at that age? Even in modern Nigeria?

Of course a 17 YO can technically give birth but so can a 14 or 15 YO. But they are aberrations. They aren't the norm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Greatdand007(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
LaSenior:
I know this woman oooooo
That guy is a liar he has known the woman for a long not even 2years since 2013 she even introduced me to the guy as her younger brother , I can testify with the little I know about them this guy is a cold bloody killer he must rest in hell also

I still have her number saved on my phone as big Aunty chai what a beautiful soul wasted like that, she lived a quiet life

I lived same Street with her at FHA lugbe her first car was a Honda CRV Baby jeep 2002 model then she bought a brown 2004 highlander and a brown Toyota Camry spider too she attends dunamis church

I remembered when she drove Me to MTN headquarters by then in 2011 when I Went to retrieve my lost SIM

Chai big Aunty IJ may your kind soul rest in peace Amen

Wow seriously

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by We4all: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
CSTRR:

I don't know what is wrong with some ladies.

Dating riff-raffs when they have passed their prime.

Marry wey Dem no do when they were 25-35, is it when they are in their 40s they will now do it?

At that age, a smart woman would just save up money for artificial insemination, give birth to one or two babies and move on.

Yeah, you are right. "In the book of 'olodo like you', chapter three says a woman must marry between the ages of 25 and 35. Anything past that age and she is doomed forever".

How some of you think you can create rules to determine the lives of others is pathetic. She didn't marry in her 30's and was dating in her 40's but you and society see it as totally wrong and unacceptable. A woman shouldn't crave what makes her happy because she has a timing set by stupid people like you.

I know women who married in their 20's and are already dead in their 40's. She was alive in her 40's and choose to live her life but olodos like you feels she doesn't deserve any happpiness and is not allowed to live her life however she wanted. What is wrong with y'all with the backward mentality?

No wonder Nigeria and Africa in general is doomed. If youths in their 20's, 30's and 40's can have such myopic reasoning, then what should we expect from the older generations governing us?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by samz77: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
igbos dem be criminals,if she had gone for Yoruba guy this wouldn't have happened because yorubas still have conscience and knew where they are coming from.
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by We4all: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:

Shatap abeg. She was the bread winner but she' was cohibiting with a boy almost 20 years younger than her to the extent the boy killed her,and for almost five days no family member got aware except the landlord. Wat is a 48 year old woman old enough to be a grand mother still doing with small boys,and no kids yet at the age. Shame on u lots undecided

Being a grand mother is a blessing but your olodo head thinks it is a curse. She was old enough to be a grandmother but wasn't. She had the right to choose how she wanted to live just as you choose to be a fraudster. Why are you pained?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by We4all: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:

And I hope u saw d consequences of dating a far younger man with the lady. So u too can go ahead and camp a guy you're about 10 years older than in d name of love or freaky freaky sex. Carry on

The woman died not because she was dating a younger man but because she was dating a murderer. The same murderers who have killed their teenage girlfriends, beheaded infants and also killed their mothers for rituals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by OriOko88(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
We4all:

The woman died not because she was dating a younger man but because she was dating a murderer. The same murderers who have killed their teenage girlfriends, beheaded infants and also killed their mothers for rituals.
OK
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by ashawopikin(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Sugar mummy wey we dey manage, e reach your turn you kill am
Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Jomonix: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2022
cadet222:
No matter her mistake, she did not deserve this.
Rip to the deceased.

Best comment so far. You are a good person.

4 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2022
holocron:

This your comment na mumu comment o.

Just an observation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Reading the comments on this thread shows we have a lot of wicked men on this forum.

By the way they are mocking the lady most can kill too.

Fare-thee well, good woman !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by pansophist(m): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2022
I remember one time I mistakenly hit a Pidgeon and it died, I didn't see that it was eating in front of me, it should have flown off. I felt so bad the whole day. Meanwhile, some people can actually think of killing someone, executes it, then go ahead to sell the victim's property without feeling any guilt and can look at themselves in the mirror with a straight face.

These are the things God saw after creating humans, and he regretted it. The heart of man, pure wickedness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by Omihanifa: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2022
Majority of these boys in abuja are just mere gigolo but you won't know because they dress well and the packaging is on 100. If you really want to catch them go to churches or event centers nah dem you go see way go dey stand up at intervals pretending to be receiving phone calls when everybody are seated so that they can be noticed.

And they also like to frequent unisex saloon to show theirself

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by sharone21(f): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2022
flejnr2:
Fear boys with beards

VERY false ... I even prefer MEN with beards.... Everyone with their own taste.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by SWATMan: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:
Anambra boy kills Owerri retired olosho sugar mummy.

Nothing of value was lost .

Anambra boy gets a sure date with the hangman from where he will join ijeoma in hell that she is.

Another case of Fulani kill Igbo according to DisObidient mob of IPOB.

You need a psychiatric evaluation. Empty brain.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 1:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Unquoted. These ones are not worth it…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) by SWATMan: 1:36am On Dec 29, 2022
OriOko88:

Shatap abeg. She was the bread winner but she' was cohibiting with a boy almost 20 years younger than her to the extent the boy killed her,and for almost five days no family member got aware except the landlord. Wat is a 48 year old woman old enough to be a grand mother still doing with small boys,and no kids yet at the age. Shame on u lots undecided
What is wrong in her comment dude? I can't get you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.