Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN (15485 Views)

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / U.S. Dollar Inflation Badly Affecting Nigerians: Jack Dorsey / APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by GoodCane: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
atobs4real:

Don't trust any one again but love all.
For me, no vote for any

I'll urge you to cast your vote for peter Obi. He is the best candidate for the job

3 Likes

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Vote APC for more suffering

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by naijapikin2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
If we like let's vote for this evil party again, nigerians can go ahead and express our stupidity in the polls next year. But I will survive whatever comes my way in this british contraption of diversities. I will vote for peter obi and satisfy my conscience. After I will overcome whatever comes from the government. Believe me cool

God is my supreme source of income, so my supply will never run dry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by nnamdi640: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Urchins food is ready

3 Likes

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by ceejay80s(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
UN, i take God name beg una, if una wan help us out with funds, abeg no give federal government, just send to every body account through bvn....equal amount.
The cow below me is a smelly wasted sperm filled with maggot

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Blaze14k: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na igbo people cause am.. undecided undecided
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Elidrisy20: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
No be una dey support them(APC) govt.

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by seguno2: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
According to APC we are enjoying their regime and we want to continue

They want us to take pictures of their incomplete infrastructure to pay for things. What a bunch of incompetent nincompoops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Demonicus: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Georgejeez:
If UN knows they can't help us out of where Buhari has carried us into .
They should just keep shut .
No need turning a bad situation to a rotten one ,,, ABI dem wan increase our innocent BP

Every meaningful and sane Nigerian should be happy that our cries and pleas have reached the high heavens at last. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by edungene7: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Even UN has confirmed that APC is a disaster everyone is licking their wounds now because of ethnicity and bigotry some urchins brought in Buhari and are still planning to bring Tinubu who can't make water available in Lagos for 22 yrs he has been jagabaning Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by SeriouslySense(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
food don land

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by stormborn28(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
President Buhari is a total failure and a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
No sh!t UN
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by kudinkarfe: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
A
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by house10studios: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Noo we are enjoying, n tinubu will continue from where he stopped

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by IfnobeGod20: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
I am surprise, this news comment have reached second page and the supporters of this government is no where to be found. What a shame on them.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by FireUpNow(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Supporters of APC and Tinubu will still believe those dirty smelling lies told by the narcotics druggie that APC is better than other parties. People with dead brain. Also the other two agencies killing this country are the CBN and NNPC where that unicellular man called Godwin Emiefele decides the rate of the naira to dollars and bring useless monetary policies and that one eared minister of petroleum who doesn't know what he is doing
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by MrPRevailer(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
The U.N and WEF are the ones engineering famines globally

1 Like

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by MrPRevailer(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
JoeNL22:

APC Never again!
For with Obi, through sane Nigerians, a new Nigeria is POssible

Who produces the voting machine that will be used?

In Brazil, they used only voting machines and yet the most unwanted candidate won the election. There has been severe riots since and CNN, BBC etc refused to cover them.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by ATLIEN2027: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na only developing countries? Do these people know how hard is it for people even in Europe and UK right now?
UK is so bad that I don't even want to visit friends there during winter, most are finding it very hard to even keep the heat on during this winter. And food prices have risen e everywhere even including the US.
In the US right now, food prices are getting ridiculous, the only good thing is that there are plenty of good paying jobs hence the effects are minimal if you have good paying job or business.
In Europe, the struggle is real.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by zilon12(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Who will save us? Prof Christopher Imumulen?
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
SLAP44:
The only people that are enjoying Nigeria are those zombies who voted buharri in 2019 despite all the warnings.

They are now buying fuel for 40 naira and buying USD for 198 naira.

In fact, go to the nearest filling station and tell them you voted for APC and see them give you free fuel.

If you like, vote for PDP and APC again, na you go suffer pass. Tankio

There is no right candidate.

Personal Investment in Agriculture is The Way Forward for Everyone.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Brushstrokes20: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Spot on! But the lifeless, redundant, sadistic scammer and his doomed cohorts believes otherwise... undecided

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM... Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by themanderon: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is the UN revealing the evil that APC has done to Nigeria yet some people are still hell bent on putting an old hag into the presidency. Na all of una go suffer am.
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by gonkin(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yet some people still support APC because the presidential candidate is their tribe.

Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by christaddicted: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Too bad

Obi's presidency is really a nightmare to the corrupt politicians.
His presidency is for all well meaning Nigerians.
Corrupt Rich vs Hardworking Nigerians.
Our Project - Our Choice
Re: Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN by Blaze14k: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
RestructureNig6:

What it Igbo people that voted for APC Buhari?

Bro we dont make mistakes with who ever we want to vote. Look if i have an option to vote for tinubu and atiku only i will vote for atiku. For the fact that tinubu will make nigeria his property is enough for me to vote atiku.

Buhari is the president and petroleum minster yet he cant account for crude oil that is going out of nigeria yet the say he is not corrupt? This is what we call organised crime buh we cant prove it and they are reluctant to fight it.

How can u find a trailer load of rotten naira note yet no one is doing anything about it? We dont make a mistake of voting the wrong person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari / Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools / Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.