Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) (52743 Views)

Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS) / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Hardworking woman.

Congrats to her.
*Man
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by petertega9(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
people dey buy dis house well well, dis same house na, everybody dey buy dis house

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Brunicekid:
*Man

That's a man? Very feminine.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Blankstare(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
petertega9:
people dey buy dis house well well, dis same house na, everybody dey buy dis house

90m pere
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by RapistOnBail: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Beautiful

God don pick His call. Legit hustle no be like Nollywood babes with their polithiefcians buying them houses from toto business
All hustle na hustle this Biafran man
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by baylord10174: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins
Forgodsgrace27: This is best news i am seeing today

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by baretalk: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
Lol There is nothing extra ordinary in what the house or cars?
If you work hard and smart like he does then In less than 3 years from now, you can get Those too.

Not every luxury is a scam, in the western world, things like these are normal, even 19 to 22 years old children are having properties like these, it's only in Africa that will see all these as big deals.
The world has moved on past properties and cars, it's no longer a Big deal in the western world.

Congratulations to Zino, he deserves it but you shouldn't see it as a big deal, if not for corruptions and massive looting of funds and stupid leaders, things like this, a mini property and two cars or a car should be normal for every graduate to acquire in NIGERIA with just Their salaries and government well fare assistance.

Nigeria is in the stone ages but people don't know, it's like we are in 2022 but Nigeria is still in 1400.

By the time we stopped praying to GOD to bless us with a car then we must have passed the stone age.

It's a shame that in NIGERIA in this era, people are still going to the church to give testimony because they bought a car.
My sister!!! It's indeed a shame to the country and to all her citizens.
People still see entering an Aeroplane as a big deal in Nigeria in this era.

See!!! There are so many things wrong with Nigeria and it's people and it's foundation, we have been made to normalize poverty and mediocrity.
I watched a video where the governor of Edo State was unveiling a Street light in Benin and People were gathered and taken photos and haling the governor.

Oh!!! What a shame to NIGERIA.
Shame to you and your dumb tribesmen. Not every Nigerian is as stupid as the people around you and your people. Don't use the stupidity of your family or tribes people and rub on all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
I’m entitled to my opinion.
b0rn2fuck:
oga , type congratulations and look away
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by mceze(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
yousee:

Headache oooooo!!!!
Abeg no add to this hangover.

What he said is the truth.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Ovieemmanuel: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
If you work hard and smart like he does then In less than 3 years from now, you can get Those too.

Not every luxury is a scam, in the western world, things like these are normal, even 19 to 22 years old children are having properties like these, it's only in Africa that will see all these as big deals.
The world has moved on past properties and cars, it's no longer a Big deal in the western world.

Congratulations to Zino, he deserves it but you shouldn't see it as a big deal, if not for corruptions and massive looting of funds and stupid leaders, things like this, a mini property and two cars or a car should be normal for every graduate to acquire in NIGERIA with just Their salaries and government well fare assistance.

Nigeria is in the stone ages but people don't know, it's like we are in 2022 but Nigeria is still in 1400.

By the time we stopped praying to GOD to bless us with a car then we must have passed the stone age.

It's a shame that in NIGERIA in this era, people are still going to the church to give testimony because they bought a car.

See!!! There are so many things wrong with Nigeria and it's people and it's foundation, we have been made to normalize poverty and mediocrity.
I watched a video where the governor of Edo State was unveiling a Street light in Benin and People were gathered and taken photos and haling the governor.

bro all you did was to criticise. I believe most Nigerians are working hard is just that things aren't ok in this country. With a salary of 500k a month u still struggle like anything.

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
envoymedia:
Nigerian singer, Zinoleesky has taken to his Instagram handle to show off his new house, IGBERETV reports.

Zinoleesky captioned photos of the new house on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmriAELM3T3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
my mind go to Ukraine Zwoman if you know you know pls
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
The way I dislike all these detached buildings ehn..
This is not a detached building.
As the name implies, detached in architecture means single standing or free-standing home. This is a semi detached.

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by TheBTCinvestor: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Next 2 years I go build my own. Insahallah.

You won't!! If u keep on smoking!!

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
For someone whose songs are more matured than his age, this is really commendable. Outwardly calm & scandal free, this boy is the type of role model young people need in Nigeria. Not that other urchin with tinted basketball head that looks like a zombie crackpot whenever he comes out in public! grin

4 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Godispeace: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
na ontop small comment and word like "hope its legit" that bring about this epistle definitely something is fishing about his wealth
OhBritannia:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ok thanks for the correction
vivaciousvivi:

As the name implies, detached in architecture means single standing or free-standing home. This is a semi detached.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Musicians, comedians and other celebrities these days make it look like the entertainment industry just swiftly rewards you with humongous profits the moment you jump into it.

We all know how long it took the likes of 2face, Timaya, I go dye and their generation of entertainers to own their first solid apartments. These children now build mansions and buy expensive automobiles in less than 12 months after being recognised.

Let's be honest with ourselves, this isn't grace. Entertainers now are deeply engrossed in one form of money laundering scheme or a part of one other drug smuggling racket. Music and the likes, are just their cover up stories.

So if you allow them coerce you into depressive corners with their reckless display of wealth, the joke is on you!

10 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Omihanifa: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
There's something happening that ordinary people don't know. Most of these guys don belong somewhere the music Is just on the surface.

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Nigerfine3: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Of course Naija has a lot of rubbish leaders , but the question remains , did you have such property to your name at his age or when even now that you are a 47 year old man. Una go just come here Dey yarn dust like say it’s easy to acquire such
He rants as if two luxury cars paid for and a beautiful house like that paid for are common abroad, him or her should know I live in USA for over 15 years, so I’m not tagged amongst those that don’t know. Applause to the singer.

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
This guy is smart ,he keeps investing in real estate and properties
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

God Abeg pick my calls this 2023, cuz I feel like you've been ignoring me all along.

More greese to his elbow...
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by starstaz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Too many people here are ignorant
You don't know how music industry works

Ask yourself, why is zinolesky not smilling
The real owner of that house is Naira marley
The owner of the record label

When you are signed to a label
They give you advance of 3 million
They spend millions promoting you on radio, music videos, recording sessions.
So any money you get from performance in club or show. You submit it to label
They will deduct their expenses and give you the remaining 20% of the money you make from your music.
This will continue until the label has recouped the cost of advance (3 milliion) they gave you,plus all money spent on branding ur image as an artist.

If they give you car and house, the rent and maintenance fee will be deducted from any money you make till the label recup the cost of the house and cars

Technically, the money zino will be receiving will be small, by the time label desuxr their own expense from the car and house they gave you. All that will go to you ma small money.

That is why zino is not smilling in that picture
music industry is not for the weak
If label buy you house
just know say if you make 2 million from show performance. Label will collect their expenses from the house and cars plus video shoot fee recording session fee distribution fee.
At the end Na 200k fit reach ur hand out of the 2 million.
Nice. Thanks for the details explanation.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by nesphil(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Congrats Zinoleesky

envoymedia:
Nigerian singer, Zinoleesky has taken to his Instagram handle to show off his new house, IGBERETV reports.

Zinoleesky captioned photos of the new house on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmriAELM3T3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:

This nonsense epistle you just composed is very misleading.

Even children of wealthy parentage in Western societies don't wake up and own luxurious properties such as this, like you've insinuated. There is the long term component of monthly mortgage payment which spans across years, and 70 percent of the American population explores that medium to own apartments. The moments you cough out tens of thousands of dollars in cash to pay outrightly for an apartment, you become the subject of intense investigations and probes.

Nigeria might be a rotten society in terms of governance, but it is ridiculous for you to paint a sordid image that suggests we're too backward to keep up with the modern day trends in other societies of the world. There is absolutely nothing normal about a musician who has been known for less than 2years, boasting less than four decent hit tracks that have received acceptable air-plays only within the confines of certain regions in Nigeria, to suddenly launch and own a multi million naira apartment in a high-brow area, with expensive automobiles to fit.

These musicians are involved in other illegal money schemes and it beggars pity that folks like you term their shenanigans as grace. It was Dbanj in the center of a corruption scandal yesterday, I won't be surprised if this one gets caught in the near future. The case of Naira marley comes to mind.

8 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:

Word!!!!!! Even Nigeria as a country, needs to travel out and see what is being done in other countries.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Properties have never been easy to acquire in the Western world. Houses are 20× more expensive over there, which is why many people have to thread the mortgage route.

Just stick to what you know, which is, yes, "houses are not that difficult to build or acquire in Nigeria."

5 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by starstaz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Hmmmm. Brainy someone. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by lailo: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Buying half building undecided That one na house? People no dey look pinkchure well before they congratulate. Shmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off / Davido’s Faceapp Challenge Gets RMD Talking / Tonia Ferrari: My ‘Honey Pot’ Is Not For Public Use (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.