Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) (52745 Views)

Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS) / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Greatdand007(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Too many people here are ignorant
You don't know how music industry works

Ask yourself, why is zinolesky not smilling
The real owner of that house is Naira marley
The owner of the record label

When you are signed to a label
They give you advance of 3 million
They spend millions promoting you on radio, music videos, recording sessions.
So any money you get from performance in club or show. You submit it to label
They will deduct their expenses and give you the remaining 20% of the money you make from your music.
This will continue until the label has recouped the cost of advance (3 milliion) they gave you,plus all money spent on branding ur image as an artist.

If they give you car and house, the rent and maintenance fee will be deducted from any money you make till the label recup the cost of the house and cars

Technically, the money zino will be receiving will be small, by the time label desuxr their own expense from the car and house they gave you. All that will go to you ma small money.

That is why zino is not smilling in that picture
music industry is not for the weak
If label buy you house
just know say if you make 2 million from show performance. Label will collect their expenses from the house and cars plus video shoot fee recording session fee distribution fee.
At the end Na 200k fit reach ur hand out of the 2 million.

Na lié you don’t know about music industry I have work with many record label I know how it’s runs
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by ICEWIN: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Of course Naija has a lot of rubbish leaders , but the question remains , did you have such property to your name at his age or when even now that you are a 47 year old man. Una go just come here Dey yarn dust like say it’s easy to acquire such
i support you.
the grown up man think say e easy to acquire such,yet he hasn't gotten 1 tyre of moto.
motivationspeaker-geng

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Of course Naija has a lot of rubbish leaders , but the question remains , did you have such property to your name at his age or when even now that you are a 47 year old man. Una go just come here Dey yarn dust like say it’s easy to acquire such

He made so much sense... If you don't understand something, ask for clarification instead of trash talking.

This is the problem with the nation.... You leave proper message dey attack the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
Lol There is nothing extra ordinary in what the house or cars?
If you work hard and smart like he does then In less than 3 years from now, you can get Those too.

Not every luxury is a scam, in the western world, things like these are normal, even 19 to 22 years old children are having properties like these, it's only in Africa that will see all these as big deals.
The world has moved on past properties and cars, it's no longer a Big deal in the western world.

Congratulations to Zino, he deserves it but you shouldn't see it as a big deal, if not for corruptions and massive looting of funds and stupid leaders, things like this, a mini property and two cars or a car should be normal for every graduate to acquire in NIGERIA with just Their salaries and government well fare assistance.

Nigeria is in the stone ages but people don't know, it's like we are in 2022 but Nigeria is still in 1400.

By the time we stopped praying to GOD to bless us with a car then we must have passed the stone age.

It's a shame that in NIGERIA in this era, people are still going to the church to give testimony because they bought a car.
My sister!!! It's indeed a shame to the country and to all her citizens.
People still see entering an Aeroplane as a big deal in Nigeria in this era.

See!!! There are so many things wrong with Nigeria and it's people and it's foundation, we have been made to normalize poverty and mediocrity.
I watched a video where the governor of Edo State was unveiling a Street light in Benin and People were gathered and taken photos and haling the governor.

Oh!!! What a shame to NIGERIA.

Who is we?

All Nigerians don't see things the same way

Stop generalizing like this, alright?
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Shame to you and your dumb tribesmen. Not every Nigerian is as stupid as the people around you and your people. Don't use the stupidity of your family or tribes people and rub on all Nigerians.

What exactly is your issue with the truth he posted there?!!

Is Nigeria where she ought to be development wise?!!

Are Nigerians not constantly satisfied with mediocrity in leadership?!!
Don't we always applaud leaders for doing average things?!!

Do most Nigerians have high expectations with regards to leadership?!!

I am really confused with your insults on the guy.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
ICEWIN:

i support you.
the grown up man think say e easy to acquire such,yet he hasn't gotten 1 tyre of moto.
motivationspeaker-geng

It isn't easy sir, but not impossible as it currently seems to most Nigerians!

Do you know the current low this Nation's standard of living has fallen in the last couple of years?!

There was a time such news didn't make that much headlines...
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by baretalk: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

We all are from different regions, now states and tribes, stop talking about Nigeria, talk about your region. Everyone is not living same lives or way, we just share same geographic space, your people might be foolish not everyone.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

We all are from different regions, now states and tribes, stop talking about Nigeria, talk about your region. Everyone is not living same lives or way, we just share same geographic space, your people might be foolish not everyone.

Okay... I see the error is mine. My apologies!

I didn't realize I was engaging a bigoted dimwit in a discourse.

Sorry, it won't ever happen again... Have a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by baretalk: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay... I see the error is mine. My apologies!

I didn't realize I was engaging a bigoted dimwit in a discourse.

Sorry, it won't ever happen again... Have a good one.

We only share space, develop your region and live there. You hypocrites.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Superwave16320: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
I was about to say the same thing. I have two houses yeah and I still know how hard it is to make daily needs. I have been working to even acquired land to start a third n 2 years now I can't even save enough to buy land n someone is saying that is not an accomplishment. By every standard it is in Nigeria maybe not in the USA cos all you need to own a house over there is like 5 months rents n subsequent payment goes to your mortgage, so long you pay our monthly rent which doubles as your mortgage after 20 plus years the house is yours.

Kirchoffs:
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

We only share space, develop your region and live there. You hypocrites.

You have been responded to... Move along!

I don't share your life frustrations and bitterness!

Thanks!
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by baretalk: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

You have been responded to... Move along!

I don't share your life frustrations and bitterness!

Thanks!
Truth always bitter to hypocrites.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by oyeb15: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ask Zazu portable. He knows better.

They will take u to beautiful house in Banana islands and u will claim to be d owner on Social media. U may even stay there for a week. All is just show biz packaging.

That guy no get musical talent. Marlians music just miss out the only talent....

MOHBAD

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Konjiboii: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Depends on the location exactly in Lekki this house should be about 110M or 120M tops.

You too can own a house, send me a DM let me hook you up with similar or something better all base on your taste and budget.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by nedekid: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wow. Nice one.
These boys are making money!
Chai, man no go learn musician work so?
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
congrat man
if not for woman lil frosh is supposed to also post his own crib too.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Whats the essence of turning the car lights on? Are they testing the lights or is that the lights are always on?
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
If you work hard and smart like he does then In less than 3 years from now, you can get Those too.

Not every luxury is a scam, in the western world, things like these are normal, even 19 to 22 years old children are having properties like these, it's only in Africa that will see all these as big deals.
The world has moved on past properties and cars, it's no longer a Big deal in the western world.

Do you have your own house and cars like the ones in the picture? How many years did it take you to acquire them?

Which 19 to 22year olds are acquiring luxury cars and houses in the western world? Which work are they doing?

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by kasim155: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
oga , type congratulations and look away

Nor mind am, instead of am to just type Congrats and move on, he dey there they speak grammar

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by 927adekola: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thanks to electionic media, these guys are cashing out. Good for them , directly eating from their hustle/talent. Decent little place, i hope it’s ‘bought’ not rentedThanks to electionic media, these guys are cashing out. Good for them , directly eating from their hustle/talent. Decent little place, i hope it’s ‘bought’ not rented...
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:

Congratulations to Zino, he deserves it but you shouldn't see it as a big deal, if not for corruptions and massive looting of funds and stupid leaders, things like this, a mini property and two cars or a car should be normal for every graduate to acquire in NIGERIA with just Their salaries and government well fare assistance.

Nigeria is in the stone ages but people don't know, it's like we are in 2022 but Nigeria is still in 1400.

By the time we stopped praying to GOD to bless us with a car then we must have passed the stone age.

It's a shame that in NIGERIA in this era, people are still going to the church to give testimony because they bought a car.

See!!! There are so many things wrong with Nigeria and it's people and it's foundation, we have been made to normalize poverty and mediocrity.
I watched a video where the governor of Edo State was unveiling a Street light in Benin and People were gathered and taken photos and haling the governor.

God bless you �
I wish I know you in person
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:

Am sure you do not support Biafra?
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by occfx: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:

I think igbo people really want to get ahead but other ethnic groups are dragging them backwards. The catche here is that Nigeria has normalized poverty and mediocrity. I just feel suffocated been in the country.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Buddha3:

This nonsense epistle you just composed is very misleading.

Even children of wealthy parentage in Western societies don't wake up and own luxurious properties such as this, like you've insinuated. There is the long term component of monthly mortgage payment which spans across years, and 70 percent of the American population explores that medium to own apartments. The moments you cough out tens of thousands of dollars in cash to pay outrightly for an apartment, you become the subject of intense investigations and probes.

Nigeria might be a rotten society in terms of governance, but it is ridiculous for you to paint a sordid image that suggests we're too backward to keep up with the modern day trends in other societies of the world. There is absolutely nothing normal about a musician who has been known for less than 2years, boasting less than four decent hit tracks that have received acceptable air-plays only within the confines of certain regions in Nigeria, to suddenly launch and own a multi million naira apartment in a high-brow area, with expensive automobiles to fit.

These musicians are involved in other illegal money schemes and it beggars pity that folks like you term their shenanigans as grace. It was Dbanj in the center of a corruption scandal yesterday, I won't be surprised if this one gets caught in the near future. The case of Naira marley comes to mind.
Biafra would be better.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Word!!!!!! Even Nigeria as a country, needs to travel out and see what is being done in other countries.
But it is this same support of the Nigerians that causes this problem.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Biafra is a solution
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
occfx:

I think igbo people really want to get ahead but other ethnic groups are dragging them backwards. The catche here is that Nigeria has normalized poverty and mediocrity. I just feel suffocated been in the country.
Biafra would have been amazing. Biafra must come...

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by FORHII: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:

You make alot of sense....I had no choice but to follow you and possibly ready all your comment and post. Cheers
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Nyne: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kirchoffs:

Read to understand. You definitely must be a dullard.
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
envoymedia:
Nigerian singer, Zinoleesky has taken to his Instagram handle to show off his new house, IGBERETV reports.

Zinoleesky captioned photos of the new house on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmriAELM3T3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
zino zino
Re: Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
OhBritannia:

Everything we have is as enabled by God it is common sense to acknowledge him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off / Davido’s Faceapp Challenge Gets RMD Talking / Tonia Ferrari: My ‘Honey Pot’ Is Not For Public Use (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.