Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun (22904 Views)

Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG / Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Whoknow: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nice move, we most take back our Country who tribe help
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Obaofaba: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Racoon:
“We are taking Nigeria away from the culture of sentiments. We are not going to help in perpetuating those primordial sentiments. Being a Yoruba man, Igbo or Fulani should not be a determinant to winning the election this time...."

Again,

You always quote unnecessary jagons that suits your sentiment but we'll keep disgracing you until you see the light.

Present a credible character and watch us join you to make it a reality and not a fraudulent character
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Wipper7000: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agronomix:
He looks well-refined. That's what truly matters to me
They have started

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by doneback04: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
julaion:
Why I accepted Obi’s campaign DG appointment – Osuntokun

28th December 2022

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/why-i-accepted-obis-campaign-dg-appointment-osuntokun/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjCiYiKqpz8AhVoTqQEHZwgACAQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw02biPSKNSnq8Rw7kJgDs_y

Hope u guys have verify this man well, I don't wanna hear he is being investigate on corruption again, because all this is spoiling the image of labour party

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Obaofaba: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Whoknow:
Nice move, we most take back our Country who tribe help

Is that what your pastor told you?

We are waiting for you.
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by ATLIEN2027: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Laboring in vain. Well done bro. Chop your own campaign money too before February. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by julaion: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
IranianSea:

Build their weak confidence with word of mouth and take their money with your both hands. Sharp man grin grin grin Who go see free money no go wan chop, clean mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
why you come the cry like this grin
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by edungene7: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Labour and sound minds are 5 & 6 I like how articulated he serves is response way to go

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Wipper7000: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gohs:
Peter Obi is our incoming president in 2023. . .

My people let's come out to vote in large numbers.

We're pushing him to Abuja to go and work for us. . .
You hear?
Obi will not win. In my local govt, nobody knows that name. no single of his poster anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Igboslayer: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Laboring in vain. Well done bro. Chop your own campaign money too before February. grin
Collect the mullah... grin grin grin grin grin grin Okoro na mumu, dey no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by julaion: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igboslayer:
Collect the mullah... grin grin grin grin grin grin Okoro na mumu, dey no get sense.
Continue wailing grin
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by alekuwodo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
All I see in the quest for Aso rock next year is that Peter Obi is the only candidate that the masses will have a say in his government, the "we suffer to put you there" chorus will be too much for the man not to perform after all to whom much is given much is expected, but seriously, can he win?.
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by saysugar(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ode mumuron ,what a Igbo man will never do for tinubu" bcoz small tips u wan chop idiot bastard'
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Oluwaseunomo: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
PO is the real deal.... they said he only has social media voters... now let them watch as social media voters will take him to the Aso Rock.
Lol
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Etimemy: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:
You accepted the offer just to cash out like your predecessor and to fund your own campaigns with zenith labour party.

Obi is the newest cash cow in town we must milk him dry after all, he claimed to be richer than the USA president.

Nawa money, get your cutz

Obi is giving you sleepless night
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Gohs: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wipper7000:
Obi will not win. In my local govt, nobody knows that name. no single of his poster anywhere.

Don't worry, Obi will win. . .
Vote Labour party in February, you hear me so?

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by israelmao(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Osuntokun is not in the league of FFK,Reno, and others who once posed as crusaders of positive change reneged on their stands s soon as they were lured and carrot was dangled before them,New Nigeria of our dream of which we've long been yearning for is being birthed.
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by phemy36(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:

Again,

You always quote unnecessary jagons that suits your sentiment but we'll keep disgracing you until you see the light.

Present a credible character and watch us join you to make it a reality and not a fraudulent character

We are taking Nigeria away from the culture of sentiments. We are not going to help in perpetuating those primordial sentiments. Being a Yoruba man, Igbo or Fulani should not be a determinant to winning the election this time...."
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by PeterObi4LP: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians have settled for Peter Obi as their President. Urchies and Tinubu have no option but to wail till 8yrs.

Congratulations Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
PO is the real deal.... they said he only has social media voters... now let them watch as social media voters will take him to the Aso Rock.

During campaign, they replaced the head of the campaign due to past corruption.

APC never did anything to corrupt members.

This is enough of an indicator to pick PO 1,000,001 times before BAT and AA
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by boldtruthalways: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:
Zenith labour party senotorial candidate.

The supleme monkey must be thought a lesson of his life.

You can't run a state dry and making it the poverty capital of the world and with unexplained level of insecurities and expected to be rewarded with the presidency.

No way.....

We must deal with you severely at the polls with our superior numerical strengths

You think you are doing Peter Obi, you are doing more harm to your miserable life and that of your children and future generation. The one you elected in 2015 and 2019 is still rough-handling your miserable life. Get some sense. Obi has a good life before he even became Governor....Chairman of a bank at 40yrs...thats not a small feat. Your brother is in power now and hunger is still dealing with you, bokoharam can't even allow you go to your farm. Who is suffering more, its you. Are you buying fuel, fod items more cheaper now? Get sense.
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by AfonjaPriest: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
julaion:

28th December 2022

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/why-i-accepted-obis-campaign-dg-appointment-osuntokun/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjCiYiKqpz8AhVoTqQEHZwgACAQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw02biPSKNSnq8Rw7kJgDs_y

There is now fear in the camp of the BATstards. Trouble don come; there will be no time to wait for diaper-poopoo. O ti lu lé!
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Bonibo: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
julaion:

28th December 2022

Good one
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by elsiusgr8t(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:
You accepted the offer just to cash out like your predecessor and to fund your own campaigns with zenith labour party.

Obi is the newest cash cow in town we must milk him dry after all, he claimed to be richer than the USA president.

Never take them serious

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Pathfinder2090: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:

You can't run a state dry and making it the poverty capital of the world and with unexplained level of insecurities and expected to be rewarded with the presidency.

No way.....

We must deal with you severely at the polls with our superior numerical strengths

Who b dis one wey no wan allow Obi drink water keep cup?
Is Obi the only presidential candidate?
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Shikini: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Great
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by elsiusgr8t(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You think you are doing Peter Obi, you are doing more harm to your miserable life and that of your children and future generation. The one you elected in 2015 and 2019 is still rough-handling your miserable life. Get some sense. Obi has a good life before he even became Governor....Chairman of a bank at 40yrs...thats not a small feat. Your brother is in power now and hunger is still dealing with you, bokoharam can't even allow you go to your farm. Who is suffering more, its you. Are you buying fuel, fod items more cheaper now? Get sense.

See the picture below and you will see why you shouldn't reply an urchin

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:

No way.....

"...taught a lesson..."

You should first be more concerned about dealing with your below average IQ before sweating over the political chances of a successful businessman of International repute and one time Governor of an entire state.
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Like you had a choice after your Lord Obasanjo seconded you to Obi as he did with the convict Doyin Okupe. You'll all lule.

Obasanjo singlehandedly foist Shehu Shagari on Nigeria in 1979. He even said that the best candidate may not win! He wanted to control Sani Abacha, but Abacha put him in the gulag. He also singlehandedly installed Umaru Yar'Adua in 2007. He did the same for Goodluck Jonathan in 2011. All these resulted in failure. He has come again to support Peter Obi and his kinsmen are cheering him on. Is Obasanjo the only former head of state alive? Is he the only one who loves Nigeria most? The happy thing is that he's going to fail this time around. No one shares glory with God but to receive shame as his portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Obyino: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:

Urchin shut up and receive sense
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by julaion: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

There is now fear in the camp of the BATstards. Trouble don come; there will be no time to wait for diaper-poopoo. O ti lu lé!

grin their wailing just start on,the will surely suffer

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Tareq1105: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
after4:
This man will defeat tifnubu in his iragbiji polling unit.

Who wan bet?

95% of you Obi-dient are naive in politics. You don't even know anything about your new DG.

Let me help you, Osuntokun has never contested any election in his life.

It takes someone who has contested before to say he would defeat Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CJTF Member Dies After Being Injured By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Photos / 'Asa Arokolo' Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Govt @Ogolonto Ikorodu Yesterday / Kemi Adeosun To World Bank: "We Don’t Need Your Help On Our Debts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.