Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun (22901 Views)

Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG / Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Ndumyke(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
His Excellency Mr. President Obi has no opposition
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by chinemezeq: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:
You accepted the offer just to cash out like your predecessor and to fund your own campaigns with zenith labour party.

Obi is the newest cash cow in town we must milk him dry after all, he claimed to be richer than the USA president.

Nawa money, get your cutz
obi and bat do not know that u exist, never u kill urself for who doesnt know that u did so.
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by olatuns2017: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
julaion:
Why I accepted Obi’s campaign DG appointment – Osuntokun

28th December 2022

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/why-i-accepted-obis-campaign-dg-appointment-osuntokun/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjCiYiKqpz8AhVoTqQEHZwgACAQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw02biPSKNSnq8Rw7kJgDs_y

Trying hard for failure

Your are a candidate for another party and you are also DG of labourers

You are the only 1 in South to b DG

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by olatuns2017: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ndumyke:
His Excellency Mr. President Obi has no opposition

With all glaring statistics

Obi is 3rd and kwankwaso close to Obi

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by chinemezeq: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
atobs4real:
If u like they appoint u as monkey post
Donate Ur tears here
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Igboslayer: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
julaion:
Continue wailing grin

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Gboom: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obi supporters dream is very tall
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by habsydiamond(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

During campaign, they replaced the head of the campaign due to past corruption.

APC never did anything to corrupt members.

This is enough of an indicator to pick PO 1,000,001 times before BAT and AA
PD..APC... no get anything to offer after 8years with nothing to show.. they still want as to vote for them for what now Is it to continue suffering which is not possible...
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by chinemezeq: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Trying hard for failure
Your are a candidate for another party and you are also DG of labourers
You are the only 1 in South to b DG
Sorry
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by chinemezeq: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

With all glaring statistics
Obi is 3rd and kwankwaso close to Obi
U now believe in internet vote?
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by IgOga(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Chai...decamped from PDP in AUGUST 2022 grin grin grin grin

He is a recent saint in the Labour Party grin grin grin grin Yeye dey smell grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by ImperialYoruba: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
after4:
This man will defeat tifnubu in his iragbiji polling unit.

Who wan bet?
In same manner you dullards accused Arabambi of being a mole, I bet you will soon label him a mole working for Tinubu.

How much you want put down? Stake a goat, a he-goat. grin
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Sunnyja: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
casualobserver:
Obi, Datti, Okupe,
Osuntokun….what do they all have in common?

They are all ex PDP members!! The biggest looters of the treasury since Abacha!! Keep deceiving yourselves that they represent a new Nigeria.

They are not in power and some of them are already embezzling campaign funds.

Have you had a look at LP party members? They look hungry and ready to steal.
The ones in bullion vans were stolen from where?
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Dshocker(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:
Zenith labour party senotorial candidate.

The supleme monkey must be thought a lesson of his life.

You can't run a state dry and making it the poverty capital of the world and with unexplained level of insecurities and expected to be rewarded with the presidency.

No way.....

We must deal with you severely at the polls with our superior numerical strengths

Is it a crime to be richer than the US president?
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by SirJerrie(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:
Zenith labour party senotorial candidate.

The supleme monkey must be thought a lesson of his life.

You can't run a state dry and making it the poverty capital of the world and with unexplained level of insecurities and expected to be rewarded with the presidency.

No way.....

We must deal with you severely at the polls with our superior numerical strengths

Obaofaba:
You accepted the offer just to cash out like your predecessor and to fund your own campaigns with zenith labour party.

Obi is the newest cash cow in town we must milk him dry after all, he claimed to be richer than the USA president.

Nawa money, get your cutz

grin grin
Only you wan use comment full the whole thread
Only you wan HYPERTENSION kill yourself grin grin grin grin

No kill yourself on top 30k o grin
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by ImperialYoruba: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
IgOga:
Chai...decamped from PDP in AUGUST 2022 grin grin grin grin

He is a recent saint in the Labour Party grin grin grin grin Yeye dey smell grin

Obi - decamped from PDP
His VP, Datti - decamped from PDP
Convicted DG, Okupe - decamped from PDP
New DG, Osuntokun - decamped from PDP

Lately, PDP campaign banners are spotted in Bauchi displaying Atiku and Obi on the ticket.

If Atiku and PDP think they are smart, APC and Tinubu have three strategies sitting in back pocket. One strategy is called Eleyi, second strategy is called Emilokan, the third strategy is concealed. grin

President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu will marvel the world with that last strategy.
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

95% of you Obi-dient are naive in politics. You don't even know anything about your new DG.

Let me help you, Osuntokun has never contested any election in his life.

It takes someone who has contested before to say he would defeat Tinubu.

Osuntokun is the ZLP Senate candidate in Ekiti Central this coming election

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by 5starMan: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
He knows that the Tinubu-Yoruba-divide and Yoruba muslims only play sentimental politics.
They can write a 10000 pages volume of book to defend their bigotry and then title it "sophistication ".
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Drsmartphilips: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hungry professor, how much were you paid,it's good Sha,na 17 odd you chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by olatuns2017: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
julaion:
Why I accepted Obi’s campaign DG appointment – Osuntokun

28th December 2022

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/why-i-accepted-obis-campaign-dg-appointment-osuntokun/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjCiYiKqpz8AhVoTqQEHZwgACAQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw02biPSKNSnq8Rw7kJgDs_y

You and obi are shit hole

But to be honest

Am so happy obi is taken away Atiku votes

So glad

If the 5G now support obi or Tinubu on elections day...

It will b nice

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by porthouse7(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
after4:
This man will defeat tifnubu in his iragbiji polling unit.

Who wan bet?
reason only Igbo will vote obi
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by julaion: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

You and obi are shit hole

But to be honest

Am so happy obi is taken away Atiku votes

So glad

If the 5G now support obi or Tinubu on elections day...

It will b nice
Urchin why are you always crying grin
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by sunnymaja(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Truly, Labour Party is fall out from either PDP or APC . So it is not a third force. Even Obi purchased presidential nomination form in PDP. If he has won the primary, would he still be rescuing Nigeria from PDP who ruled for 16years? Because APC has just ruled for 8years. The man is a scam, honestly
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by RALPHOW(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is the man of the moment.
It's madness to vote APC in 2023
Rice rose from 8k in 2015 to 38k in 2022
A Dollar from N150 to N700
By the grace of God, Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by 504dayo: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Peter Obi is our incoming president in 2023. . .My people let's come out to vote in large numbers.We're pushing him to Abuja to go and work for us. . .You hear?Peter Obi is our incoming president in 2023. . .My people let's come out to vote in large numbers.We're pushing him to Abuja to go and work for us. . .You hear?...
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by casualobserver: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sunnyja:
The ones in bullion vans were stolen from where?

But we all know they are thieves. You are the ones claiming to be different. You can’t claim to be different and when we point out you aren’t, you then say but the others are thieves!

Address the issue, I said they all all from PDP the biggest treasury looters in Nigerian history!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by Ancestortinubu: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2022
He no dey give shishi. Bastard urchin.

uote author=Obaofaba post=119494635]You accepted the offer just to cash out like your predecessor and to fund your own campaigns with zenith labour party.

Nawa money, get your cutz[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Visits President-elect Bola Tinubu(video) / Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him / Senators Reject Pay Cut Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.