Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,501 members, 7,843,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? (827 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? by dominic17: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
You are not even a southerner.aren't you tired nobody is giving in to your intention.
SilverOrLead:

As a SS person I know you snakes too well.

I am warning my people about you and the few misguided ones not to buy into your ethnic agenda.

Stay your lane .
Re: Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? by SilverOrLead: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
dominic17:
You are not even a southerner.aren't you tired nobody is giving in to your intention.

Not a southerner now abi ?
.I don graduate from urchin to aboki because I no support your obi ?

Pathetic.

No one gives me attention but una dey flood my threads dey lament .

Osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? by Workch: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:
Between Obi and Akpabio who delivered for his state ?

Did Obi achieve 5% of what Akpabio or Udom did / is doing in Akwa Ibom ?

Simple question requires simple answers .
lol. If you know how much akpabio received compared to Obi, you won't say this rubbish
Re: Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? by SilverOrLead: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Workch:
lol. If you know how much akpabio received compared to Obi, you won't say this rubbish

Another excuse .

Ebonyi state has one of the lowest allocations but what Umahi has achieved in Ebonyi, all other governors from the SE since 1999 have not done 10% of it.

Try another excuse.

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? by baretalk: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Akpabio na wayo man.
Re: Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? by 265alade: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Again, another thread to expose the Igbo vipers See how dem dey show their fangs. Too easy to bait and catch hungry snakes .Again, another thread to expose the Igbo vipers See how dem dey show their fangs. Too easy to bait and catch hungry snakes ....
Re: Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio? by Jostoman: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
id911:

Must you people always reply to this type of Post? Tinubu has employed many jobless people to create division and you guys are buying into into by commenting. Just read and waka pass, let them fool themselves.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unwavering Support For Atiku Abubakar 2023 / Singer Brymo Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Anti-igbo Comments / This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.