Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced (55814 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by grandstar(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kk
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Akeem79(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Change is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Kekydiv(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Quite unfortunate.. atleast it’s better for them to divorce than to hear someone has killed someone

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Najyin(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wishing them luck in their future endeavours.
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by CaptMarvel(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
It's well.
May they find peace

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by ceaser: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
The wife wasn't smiling in that picture.

Could it be that Basket mouth was not being good to her

OR

She already was cheating with a side man that makes her smile more than her husby could ever do.

With either of the two in the mix, it was eventually guaranteed to hit the rocks.
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by alingo2013(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin, in this life don't expose your marriage or wife to evil people, evil friends or the public in general, this video might have been seen by their village people and became the goal of evil people to break

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Roboto11: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
I033:
This is why I'm only very active ok Nairaland and WhatsApp only. I don't put things in public cus things might be different in future. I remember deleting all my pics on Facebook, painful then but worth it now.

My Facebook and Instagram are almost 10 years old with no single post there up to now. I even unliked every posts I like on Facebook and delete all my comments. Still, no regrets.

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Kenmatt(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
There was this statement by my Rev. Pastor years back;

"If you're about to marry a particular girl, and your Parents are insisting that you shouldn't marry her, you will be confessing all sorts of love, (if not her, I will dive into the River Niger) you should leave that girl, in not a distance time, you will see another girl that is even better than the girl"

This is a Gospel truth.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by IgOga(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
If your marriage is good keep it to yourself. Do you know the number of people wey don bet since the video was first published that they will see to it that they divorce.

Yoruba say lizard plenty wey dey walk with belle nobody know which one get stomach ache

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by mohammedadam: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Blissguts: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

Following the convo u could sense it was basket forcing the love from her. She seemed to only love him "for the moment".

By her response you'll know : when a woman doesn't say yes or no, and instead says stuff indirectly or uses " yea" and "nah", bro, look well cos yea from a woman ain't sane as yes.

And no divorce ain't same as " divorce isn't on the table"

She has to be direct otherwise, e no clear / she's not fully convinced.

Even self see basket they urgently state say "they got good marriage"....... No energy from the wife.

Marty woman wet love you pass how you love her. And marry woman wey " forbid" to accept say more than one man will have access to her cookie.

It helps.

And finally, seriously involve God when looking for life partner.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Shit happens smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by SlyFoxxProblem: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Your spouse is the only family member you are not related to by blood. Don’t ever be naive to think nothing can tear you apart. “Till death do us part” is the biggest myth in Christianity. Even blood relatives get torn apart sometimes.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by arantess: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

Never say never
Never say always
Never say All

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by franchasng: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
I033:
This is why I'm only very active ok Nairaland and WhatsApp only. I don't put things in public cus things might be different in future. I remember deleting all my pics on Facebook, painful then but worth it now.

My Facebook and Instagram are almost 10 years old with no single post there up to now. I even unliked every posts I like on Facebook and delete all my comments. Still, no regrets.
grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by dazzlingd(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
The gods must be funny
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by franchasng: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
SlyFoxxProblem:
Your spouse is the only family member you are not related to by blood. Don’t ever be naive to think nothing can tear you apart. “Till death do us part” is the biggest myth in Christianity. Even blood relatives get torn apart sometimes.
grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Neddstark: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Relationships of decades can be broken in just one minute. This i have learnt.
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by DispatcherLagos: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Reason no man should go out of his way financially to have a lavish wedding. Once marriage crash, the money don waste be that grin

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by franchasng: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blissguts:

Following the convo u could sense it was basket forcing the love from her. She seemed to only love him "for the moment".

By her response you'll know : when a woman doesn't say yes or no, and instead says stuff indirectly or uses " yea" and "nah", bro, look well cos yea from a woman ain't sane as yes.

And no divorce ain't same as " divorce isn't on the table"

She has to be direct otherwise, e no clear / she's not fully convinced.

Even self see basket they urgently state say "they got good marriage"....... No energy from the wife.

Marty woman wet love you pass how you love her. And marry woman wey " forbid" to accept say more than one man will have access to her cookie.

It helps.

And finally, seriously involve God when looking for life partner.
Basketmouth no get sense, I use to think he got sense lol, I still believe their divorce is a prank to revive his dying comedy career

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Amaggedon: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ladies will tell you , the guy must be funny and can crack their ribs, has money and all that . But here is one leaving the best comedian to have graced the stage . Me weak for this their divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Ladymillion(f): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Never say Never
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by jericco1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
In life, anything can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by TheGift: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
So based on Basketmouth's argument. It was either not a good marriage or the "good marriage" became bad.

Either way, He is still right, going by His argument.

P.s. This is why , even I a non-celebrity ,as a rule do not share my personal family life on social media.

I have nothing to prove to anyone outside.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by braunny(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=Weedhustler post=119503201]Love fades...it only takes time! Even my gal friend no longer reply back anytime I tell her I love you![/quot I swear man...... But I just think both parties have to constantly stay relevant..... As in activities gats dey go so the relationship no go dey boring...... Not just food, sex plan for future and things
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by purehustle101(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nobody goes into marriage with a mind of getting divorce someday. divorce is when both parties decide to end it or one party as the case maybe decide to call it in. Now the major thing that can make a man to divorce his wife is disrespect and infidelity. in regards to women is domestic violence or neglect, apart from these I suggest that couples should work themselves out because no relationship is perfect. That special person you love today might be a pain in the ass tomorrow,be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Blissguts: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
franchasng:
Basketmouth no get sense, I use to think he got sense lol, I still believe their divorce is a prank to revive his dying comedy career

Lol.

Meanwhile, you be obidient ? I see your signature. One love
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by PoliteActivist: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Johel:

That was what Tinubu meant when he said "BALABLU BULABA"

FINALLY!!! Someone has interpreted this!
I've been wondering what it meant

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Truvelisback(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
That was when Money was flowing endlessly into his pocket. E no be like b4 again nai make she divorce am.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.