Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... (2413 Views)

We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria / Why Nigerdeltans Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

https://www.firs.gov.ng/tax-statistics-report/

Tax figures per region is in that table

Not only do we pay more tax, we also have Oil and Gas
oil tax is different from oil revenue. Illiterate.

Oil tax is the tax gotten from oil companies, oil revenue is what government sells from crude oil. Government don't pay tax from sale of crude oil.

Why are you people such illiterates?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Igbo hands typed this.

Pls kindly ignore the impostor claiming Niger Delta .

Thanks
Shut the Bleep up and face the reality. I don't have time for all these nonsense.

Stop cheating us
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FallenShitHole: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Buhari just completed kano to Lagos rail-line with beautiful train stations, do you know where they got the money came from? Your guess is as good as mine, our crude oil..
We can see how they are using money from our crude to develop the north, build infrastructures in Lagos and now the next thing they will do is to build a pipeline that they will use to refine our oil in dangote refinery that they built in Lagos. You Wil do nothing because we fools. Na mumu we be nigerdeltans.
Our seaports are not efficient and they keep giving excuses as to why it cannot.
Do you have a functioning rail system in nigerdelta? No, but they are using our money to build in other regions and you people don't want to be wise.

Nigerdeltans, especially bayelsans, riverians, deltas and Akwa ibomites are big fools..
Let me tell you something, Nigeria will wreck us. You think crude oil stays forever? No it doesn't, it's a reserve that will finish.
Even before it finishes, crude oil will become relevant and by that time you will realize how much time you have wasted allowing other regions to loot your resource and then use it to develop their places....

Mumu, when those illiterate foreigners told you to hate Igbos and you did, what you wrote above is the consequences of your stupidity.
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
the system is working for you because crude oil money from Akwa ibom can build roads in kano.
Fraud

And who do we blame for ushering this system ?

Also , your Obi has been making pledges to northern Emirs, rtd Generals and politicians that he won't meddle with the current Zikist system.

Your obi has stated categorically on several occasions that the system we are practicing with a powerful central govt is perfect.

Is that someone that will reform a dead parasitic system. ?

I know this thread is in response to my other thread calling on Seun to censor or ban any post that insists on using the SS/SE ambiguity.

Now you are shaming and gaslighting Niger Deltans to vote your obi when it is now dawning on you that Obi can't win one state in the region.

You igbos ehn!

Tufiakpa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Tinubuadvocate: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin
Moh247:

I love to play along with them... The more they hope to cause hate and disunity, the more it back fires
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Mumu, when those illiterate foreigners told you to hate Igbos and you did, what you wrote above is the consequences of your stupidity.

We are not voting Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

And who do we blame for ushering this system ?

Also , your Obi has been making pledges to northern Emirs, rtd Generals and politicians that he won't meddle with the current Zikist system.

Your obi has stated categorically on several occasions that the system we are practicing with a powerful central govt is perfect.

Is that someone that will reform a dead parasitic system. ?

I know this thread is in response to my other thread calling on Seun to censor or ban any post that insists on using the SS/SE ambiguity.

Now you are shaming and gaslighting Niger Deltans to vote your obi when it is now dawning on you that Obi can't win one state in the region.

You igbos ehn!

Tufiakpa!
Light brain. This is not about Obi.

Just shut the fuckkk up if you can't comprehend

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Madmohamed123: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Buhari just completed kano to Lagos rail-line with beautiful train stations, do you know where they got the money came from? Your guess is as good as mine, our crude oil..
We can see how they are using money from our crude to develop the north, build infrastructures in Lagos and now the next thing they will do is to build a pipeline that they will use to refine our oil in dangote refinery that they built in Lagos. You Wil do nothing because we fools. Na mumu we be nigerdeltans.
Our seaports are not efficient and they keep giving excuses as to why it cannot.
Do you have a functioning rail system in nigerdelta? No, but they are using our money to build in other regions and you people don't want to be wise.

Nigerdeltans, especially bayelsans, riverians, deltas and Akwa ibomites are big fools..
Let me tell you something, Nigeria will wreck us. You think crude oil stays forever? No it doesn't, it's a reserve that will finish.
Even before it finishes, crude oil will become relevant and by that time you will realize how much time you have wasted allowing other regions to loot your resource and then use it to develop their places....

sorry brother but when we try to let you people understand us you say Igbo want your oil ok Fulani should continue to drink your oil and develop their city

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Madmohamed123:
sorry brother but when we try to let you people understand us you say Igbo want your oil ok Fulani should continue to drink your oil and develop their city
I have never been an advocate of that.
This fraud needs to stop

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Light brain. This is not about Obi.

Just shut the fuckkk up if you can't comprehend

You are not a Niger Deltan but am Igbo dunce who thinks by shaming and gas lighting the people of Niger Delta for their decision not to vote your last hope , you can get them on board.

We know you no matter how hard you try to hide your evil hearts.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Babaken(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abdul05:
Coming from a frustrated zombidient.. grin

Don't mind the fool... grin grin grin

Obi cannot win..swallow the bitter pill pls
mugu their are talking of Niger delta not president Peter Obi.
That name is giving you nightmare.

Aso rock is not retirement home.

3 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

You are not a Niger Deltan but am Igbo dunce who thinks by shaming and gas lighting the people of Niger Delta for their decision not to vote your last hope , you can get them on board.

We know you no matter how hard you try to hide your evil hearts.
I am not from nigerdelta because I am telling you the truth?.
Why can't you face the topic and forget the messenger if it's not fraud

3 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I am not from nigerdelta because I am telling you the truth?.
Why can't you face the topic and forget the messenger if it's not fraud

You are an impostor from the self declared most foolish tribe.

Face your Biafra and leave Niger Delta out of your toxic mouth .

Will any Niger Deltan write such rubbish about his people and region ?

Only an Igbo impostor will do such.

Keep doing your serial impostor work as we now know you idiots for claiming every tribe in Nigeria ..

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

You are an impostor from the self declared most foolish tribe.

Face your Biafra and leave Niger Delta out if your toxic mouth .

face the topic werey.
Is nigerdelta been cheated or not?

That's the fucccking topic
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
face the topic werey.

And this warranted you to claim to be from the region and to start insulting us?

As for cheating , we know the bastards that are ever ready to align with the north to shortchange the Niger Delta and it is you igbos.

Now continue your foolish thread without claiming Niger Delta that you are not.

Osu
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

And this warranted you to claim to be from the region and to start insulting us?

As for cheating , we know the bastards that are ever ready to align with the north to shortchange the Niger Delta and it is you igbos.

Now continue your foolish thread without claiming Niger Delta that you are not.

Osu
I am from nigerdelta, now fave the topic.
Cheaters and parasites

3 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Nwaetche(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
My brother, we are not foolish. we are just tolerant people and we want Nigeria to work for everyone.

Chevron, Shell and Addax have been in our has been in our land ever since I can remember but we still have the worst road networks. Some of the new roads constructed by Nyerisi are being destroyed by these huge articulated trucks. Our farmlands are filled with abandoned and producing wells.

Meanwhile our people are employed as security personnel and contract staff while people from distanced lands cruise about on Land cruisers and Toyota Hilux trucks.

These companies have the head offices in Tinubu lagos contributing heavily to Tinubus homogous IGR while our people wallow in poverty and our government lack the resources to help its indigenes

Our hope now is on PO to remedy all these mistreatment and put the Niger Delta on the road to economic emancipation.

Obi has agreed with PANDEF demands including cleaning our poluted farmlands and asking the oil companies to locate thier head offices to their area of operations. They can maintain the Lagos office as laison as done in other climes.

In the US, the offices of Chevron, Shell, Exonn Mobil are not in New York or washington. They are located in thier areas of operations or where they originated.

We just want equity, fair play and justice. I think PO represents all these.

FatherOfJesus:

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by IGBOSON1: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

And the worst part is that they rub it in your collective mumu Niger-Delta faces….showing snazzy pics of railway stations (one even named after their darling Asiwaju for extra pepper-dem points) tracks, multi-billion dollar refinery and a sexy new seaport! At no point do they acknowledge it’s all thanks in full or in part to your oyel and gas…it’s all attributable to their own sophistication and the ‘foresight’ of their ‘roaring’ lion of Bourdillon, Asiwaju! Their attitude is basically one of: if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourselves! shocked

As we speak they’re positioning and jockeying to foist their Asiwaju on your mumu Niger-Delta ass, not minding the little fact that they’ve already had their own fair share of two terms and should allow others have a go too! The fact they were complicit and instrumental in denying your son a second term in office doesn’t register with them….it’s all part of that ‘sophistication’! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by IGBOSON1: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nwaetche:
My brother, we are not foolish. we are just tolerant people and we want Nigeria to work for everyone.

Chevron, Shell and Addax have been in our has been in our land ever since I can remember but we still have the worst road networks. Some of the new roads constructed by Nyerisi are being destroyed by these huge articulated trucks. Our farmlands are filled with abandoned and producing wells.

Meanwhile our people are employed as security personnel and contract staff while people from distanced lands cruise about on Land cruisers and Toyota Hilux trucks.

These companies have the head offices in Tinubu lagos contributing heavily to Tinubus homogous IGR while our people wallow in poverty and our government lack the resources to help its indigenes

Our hope now is on PO to remedy all these mistreatment and put the Niger Delta on the road to economic emancipation.

Obi has agreed with PANDEF demands including cleaning our poluted farmlands and asking the oil companies to locate thier head offices to their area of operations. They can maintain the Lagos office as laison as done in other climes.

In the US, the offices of Chevron, Shell, Exonn Mobil are not in New York or washington. They are located in thier areas of operations or where they originated.

‘Everyone is crying out for peace……but none are crying out for justice!’…..Peter Tosh
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I am from nigerdelta, now fave the topic.
Cheaters and parasites

This is the problem

You are free to insult the Niger Delta as much as you like but you should stop claiming you are from the same "foolish Niger Delta".

You Jew wannabe slave ..

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nwaetche:

now you get the point.

How can this wicked people just call of eastern railline just like that, giving silly excuses. They used our money to build the western line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

This is the problem

You are free to insult the Niger Delta as much as you like but you should stop claiming you are from the same "foolish Niger Delta".

You Jew wannabe slave ..
I am a nigerdeltan, fixed.

Now talk about the topic
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I am a nigerdeltan, fixed.

Now talk about the topic

There is nothing to talk about because your entire post is a fraud by a fraud .
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

There is nothing to talk about because your entire post is a fraud by fraud .
You are fuckedd up because you know that you are cheating nigerdeltans.

Parasites. What the fuckkk do you guys contribute to get infrastructures while we don't?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You are fuckedd up because you know that you are cheating nigerdeltans.

Parasites. What the fuckkk do you guys contribute to get infrastructures while we don't?

This your latest gimmick no go work.

If you like call me aboki sef but that same Aboki is even better than you who is also a worse parasite and southern betrayer that will claim south in the day and at night you will dine with aboki.

How many times have we heard your own Igbo leaders and politicians declare openly a return to true fiscal autonomy.

Name one single okoro bastatd from your yeast that has called for a return to state fiscal autonomy .

Even your obi isn't preaching on restructuring .

Only a fool will vote for obi and think he will reform the system he has already praised as the best.

So as I said, insult us wella as nah you get your mouth but never ever in your pathetic OSU existence claim you are from the Niger Delta.

Slave
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

This your latest gimmick no go work.

If you like call me aboki sef but that same Aboki is even better than you who is also a worse parasite and southern betrayer that will claim south in the day and at night you will dine with aboki.

How many times have we heard your own Igbo leaders and politicians declare openly a return to true fiscal autonomy.

Name one single okoro bastatd from your yeast that has called for a return to state fiscal autonomy .

Even your obi isn't preaching on restructuring .

Only a fool will vote for obi and think he will reform the system he has already praised as the best.

So as I said, insult us wella as nah you get your mouth but never ever in your pathetic OSU existence claim you are from the Niger Delta.

Slave
Parasite, stop cheating us of our oil.

Get that into your head

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Parasite, stop cheating us of our oil.

Get that into your head

We oyel abi?

Come draw oil drink if dem born you well.

I said name one okoro bastard politician that has come out to declare for a return to true fiscal autonomy you can't.

You think we don't know you people ?

When the struggle was going on in the creek no be Igbo officers dem dey send come down here ?

As I said, stop claiming ND .

Be a man and boldly declare your OSU heritage .

Nobody go beat you here for directly insulting us..

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by dj2chicki: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Almajiri de follow call person slave
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

We oyel abi?

Come draw oil drink if dem born you well.

I said name one okoro bastard politician that has come out to declare for a return to true fiscal autonomy you can't.

You think we don't know you people ?

When the struggle was going on in the creek no be Igbo officers dem dey send come down here ?

As I said, stop claiming ND .

Be a man and boldly declare your OSU heritage .

Nobody go beat you here for directly insulting us..

is that why you built rail with our Oyel money while you refused to do ours?

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Ojiofor: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
face the topic werey.

If you are not from Niger Delta what is your business abi they complain to you?
Mind your business.
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
We can see how they are using money from our crude to develop the north, build infrastructures in Lagos and now the next thing they will do is to build a pipeline that they will use to refine our oil in dangote refinery that they built in Lagos. You Wil do nothing because we are fools. Na mumu we be nigerdeltans.

Do you believe Nigeria depends only with crude oil that's abundant everywhere even in North?
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
is that why you built rail with our Oyel money while you refused to do ours?

I have asked you to name one of your useless okoro politicians who has come out to demand for fiscal autonomy for states.

Why also did the VAT ruling not elicit any response from your SE ?

Why were all your politicians silent on the matter?

Okoro , you can not deflect to the north because we know you as their allies in the looting of the Niger Delta.

Your only problem being that Buhari no gree make una join am .

Stop claiming Niger Delta and leave us to fight our battles how we deem fit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And CBN Are Losing The Battle To The Governor. / Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC / Northerners Clash With Southwesterners Over NIRSAL Loan Under Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.