Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... (2396 Views)

We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria / Why Nigerdeltans Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Billions Buhari released to our governors, what did they do with it?
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by 2elliot: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
How much do we get revenue from non-oil GDP?

You are just busy deceiving yourself because you know what I am talking about. 80% of revenue is from oil from nigerdelta.

Nigeria will collapse tomorrow if the oil dries up
Niger Deltan are the biggest fools ever walked on this earth. I am from Gbarain clan in Bayelsa state. Injave been a lone ranger trying to open the eyes of my people, but still they are asleep.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
2elliot:
Niger Deltan are the biggest fools ever walked on this earth. I am from Gbarain clan in Bayelsa state. Injave been a lone ranger trying to open the eyes of my people, but still they are asleep.

So says the Igbo ijaw boy

2elliot:
You are Igbo and you sabi speak igbo na, very clear evidence that you and your fellow efulefus are behind the killings in the east. But nemesis will surely catch up with you.

Why una like to dey claim tribe ?

Can you not support your obi without being a fraudulent impostor like the OP?

Tufiakpa !

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Nwaetche(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stop this charade!

You are not from Niger Delta. You are just a simple bobo juice and an Islamist from a distance land.

Why are you crying more than the beareaved. Do we tell you that we need your help? Niger Delta will always take care of itself.

Why not tell us that your tribe aligned with the North to shortchanged the Niger Delta. Which tribe dominates Chevron, shell and exonn mobil? Is it in the North that they have their head offices?. Who is benefiting from the humongous Tax this companies are paying. unbelievable!!

Let me just be frank with you;

you just registered here with the mission to cause problems with Neighbours that have been living together for ages in peace and tranquility.

Divide and rule no dey work again ooh.

bia Ala Etchie bia kwuo ihia ka Amadi oha ozuzu kpogbu gi oku.

Which ethnic nationality in the Niger Delta are you from imposter?

SilverOrLead:

And this warranted you to claim to be from the region and to start insulting us?

As for cheating , we know the bastards that are ever ready to align with the north to shortchange the Niger Delta and it is you igbos.

Now continue your foolish thread without claiming Niger Delta that you are not.

Osu
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Maazieze(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nwaetche:
Stop this charade!

You are not from Niger Delta. You are just a simple bobo juice and an Islamist from a distance land.

Why are you crying more than the beareaved. Do we tell you that we need your help? Niger Delta will always take care of itself.

Let me be frank with you;

you just registered here with the mission to cause problems with Neighbours that have been living together for ages in peace and tranquility.

Guy isnt from the niger delta, he is an urchin, merchant of lies and discord,check his account he is busy attacking anyone that dares vote for peter obi, igbo, ijaw, middle belt. his anger is wild and his tongue laced with sniper.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nwaetche:
Stop this charade!

Let me be frank with you;

So I should be quiet and accept an OSU on NL claiming to be from SS insult my people towards gas lighting them to vote Obi ?

You dey mad for head.
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Polchiz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

https://www.firs.gov.ng/tax-statistics-report/

Tax figures per region is in that table

Not only do we pay more tax, we also have Oil and Gas
Fool!
The tax you boast of is contributed by non-indigenes.
That is why States Osun and Ekiti with majority yorubas cannot generate enough revenue compared to Lagos and Ogun.
Same thing is happening in the North. 95% of IGR comes from non-indigenes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by 2elliot: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

So says the Igbo ijaw boy

Why una like to dey claim tribe ?

Can you not support your obi without being a fraudulent impostor like the OP?

Tufiakpa !
How much are you willing to bet to find out the state and region I am from? I am ready to bet. Name your amount. If it is established that I am not what I claim, you win the bet. Are you ready? For una coconut heads, na only three tribes dey. And who ever speaks against your two face treacherous beings must be from the east.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by franchasng: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:
Chinese loan from china isn't Niger Delta "Oyel
"
Lagos , Ogun , Oyo contribute over a trillion naira in non oil revenue
Lying as usual.

The op is right.

How is Lagos generating the huge IGR? By selling Cocoa and amala?

It is crude oil that is powering Nigeria and in extension Lagos.

All the IOCs have their HQ in Lagos. Many Oil servicing firms too.

Lagos is booming because Nigeria have crude oil. Lagos ought to have gone farther than where it is currently if not for Bola Tinubu's grip on Lagos treasury.

For once acknowledge the truth that op said and stop being a jerk

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:
"

China loans will be repaid with?

Over a trillion in non oil revenue? What is Nigerian budget? What is the contribution of the region to the federation account?

You are quick to respond without knowing that loans will be repaid majorly with the resources from the region than from else where. Federation account sharing, ND contributes the lion share.

The Niger Delta region contributes the highest and deserves to get mentioned in critical infrastructure going on in the country.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

Lagos and Ondo are Oil producing states, they also contribute to non oil GDP yet you guys cap BS

Western region survived without oil and our IGR / GDP is high with or without oil

Non of our infrastructure is tied to Oil revenue

Western region or you mean South west?

I assume you mean South west region and not Western region of the first republic because the discussion is on today Nigeria.

Which region in Nigeria today that it's infrastructure isn't tied to federation account?

All states of the federation has infrastructure tied to federal allocation coming from the federation account which comes majorly from oil revenue.

You folks should stop dishing out wrong information.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Friend22(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Buhari just completed kano to Lagos rail-line with beautiful train stations, do you know where they got the money came from? Your guess is as good as mine, our crude oil..
We can see how they are using money from our crude to develop the north, build infrastructures in Lagos and now the next thing they will do is to build a pipeline that they will use to refine our oil in dangote refinery that they built in Lagos. You Wil do nothing because we are fools. Na mumu we be nigerdeltans.
Our seaports are not efficient and they keep giving excuses as to why it cannot.
Do you have a functioning rail system in nigerdelta? No, but they are using our money to build in other regions and you people don't want to be wise.

Nigerdeltans, especially bayelsans, riverians, deltas and Akwa ibomites are big fools..
Let me tell you something, Nigeria will wreck us. You think crude oil stays forever? No it doesn't, it's a reserve that will finish.
Even before it finishes, crude oil will become relevant and by that time you will realize how much time you have wasted allowing other regions to loot your resource and then use it to develop their places....

Keep.lying to yourself.
Most Niger deltans.are entitled lazy louts!

They always claim without working sincerely and honestly for what they want, no wonder yahoo yahoo boys and hook.up girls are so much in our domain.

Oga,nobody did anything to Niger delta,we did it to ourselves by having bad and most times self glorified lack of creative leaders.
From Alamghesia,James Ibori,Lucky Igenedion,Peter Odili onky Donald Duke was thw ibmt outstanding governor i could see then,even later govenors like: Adams Oshiomole,Rotimi Ameachi,Goodswill Akpabio did well,the rest were simply pillaging us despite the 13% derivation paid,;what are the likes of Goodwin Obaseki,Ben Ayade, Okowa doing exceptionally despite increase in those?
Stealing from the same Niger Delta governors and lack of hands in leadership has always been our bane not lack of money!

FYI:I am proper Edo guy.I just dey vex for our people!

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Feggie3: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
"
You will always support nonsense, which kind of devilish human being are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by faceland: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Buhari just completed kano to Lagos rail-line with beautiful train stations, do you know where they got the money came from? Your guess is as good as mine, our crude oil..
We can see how they are using money from our crude to develop the north, build infrastructures in Lagos and now the next thing they will do is to build a pipeline that they will use to refine our oil in dangote refinery that they built in Lagos. You Wil do nothing because we are fools. Na mumu we be nigerdeltans.
Our seaports are not efficient and they keep giving excuses as to why it cannot.
Do you have a functioning rail system in nigerdelta? No, but they are using our money to build in other regions and you people don't want to be wise.

Nigerdeltans, especially bayelsans, riverians, deltas and Akwa ibomites are big fools..
Let me tell you something, Nigeria will wreck us. You think crude oil stays forever? No it doesn't, it's a reserve that will finish.
Even before it finishes, crude oil will become relevant and by that time you will realize how much time you have wasted allowing other regions to loot your resource and then use it to develop their places....

The biggest fools are those Warri Monkeys that think they are so smart yet they can't near an oil well without being killed and all impotent position from Oil Industries to Navy are occupied by Northerners.

Nigeris problem is too bleeped up.
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Thermodynamics(m): 1:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
"
Abeg shut up, which kind a trillion, apart from oil money nothing else de Nigeria. Nor be only Lagos, Ogun, Oyo. See him mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Thermodynamics(m): 1:31am On Dec 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

I agree with you bro, I'm from Delta State and I've been saying this, Niger Delta is the most foolish region in Nigeria. If na Igbo or Yoruba get this oil you feel say them for allow Northerners de drill the oil like this?
But our own na to de shout Warri nor de carry last, Warri don carry last tire for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by BeardedMeat(m): 1:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Abdul05:

Obi cannot win... swallow the pill pls
So why are you wailing?

Let's meet at the polls!

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by BeardedMeat(m): 1:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

BRT, and lightrail are in Lagos in case you want to confirm
Is Lagos the only SW state? LoL. Even Lagos is rated one of the most dangerous places to live in the world.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by BeardedMeat(m): 1:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I fear who know fear igbo.
Senseless post as usual.

3 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by BeardedMeat(m): 1:53am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Igbo hands typed this.

Pls kindly ignore the impostor claiming Niger Delta .

Thanks
Counter him with facts and not the usual tribal slurs you urchins keep dishing out.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Ikpaitid: 2:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Another IPOB fool trying to trick Niger Deltans into Biafra, how long will you keep begging for this attachment?
We are not interested, carry your big flat head go sidon for ground.
Na Simon Ekpa I take swear for you.
Ewu IPOB.
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by RestructureNig6: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Another IPOB fool trying to trick Niger Deltans into Biafra, how long will you keep begging for this attachment?
We are not interested, carry your big flat head go sidon for ground.
Na Simon Ekpa I take swear for you.
Ewu IPOB.

I have gone through your posts, you're an urchin.
So any Niger Deltan that question the cheating going on in Nigeria must be an IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:39am On Dec 29, 2022
Thought you people had warri -itakpe rail line working Already?
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Do you believe Nigeria depends only with crude oil that's abundant everywhere even in North?
no single naira has been generated from any northern crude oil
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Thermodynamics:

I agree with you bro, I'm from Delta State and I've been saying this, Niger Delta is the most foolish region in Nigeria. If na Igbo or Yoruba get this oil you feel say them for allow Northerners de drill the oil like this?
But our own na to de shout Warri nor de carry last, Warri don carry last tire for Nigeria.
we are very useless set of people.
By the time this Nigeria is done with us, we will know what's up.
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by YourRealFather: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2022
Friend22:

Keep.lying to yourself.
Most Niger deltans.are entitled lazy louts!

They always claim without working sincerely and honestly for what they want, no wonder yahoo yahoo boys and hook.up girls are so much in our domain.

Oga,nobody did anything to Niger delta,we did it to ourselves by having bad and most times self glorified lack of creative leaders.
From Alamghesia,James Ibori,Lucky Igenedion,Peter Odili onky Donald Duke was thw ibmt outstanding governor i could see then,even later govenors like: Adams Oshiomole,Rotimi Ameachi,Goodswill Akpabio did well,the rest were simply pillaging us despite the 13% derivation paid,;what are the likes of Goodwin Obaseki,Ben Ayade, Okowa doing exceptionally despite increase in those?
Stealing from the same Niger Delta governors and lack of hands in leadership has always been our bane not lack of money!

FYI:I am proper Edo guy.I just dey vex for our people!
Oga no dey shift the goal post,
We are talking about federal infrastructures like rail project, federal roads, and why is warri port not giving more attention like lagos port,
Buhari is about to complete his 8yrs what and what did he do for us in the niger delta, and he has good intentions towards Niger republic, and na we dey produce the milk,
You are talking about bad leadership as if other regions don't have curupt and useless leaders, My governor okowa may not be performing wonders but he is still better than most governors in this country,out of the 19 northern states you can not mention 5 governors that are really working, majority of them are performing below average, in the north central the whole governors are failure, north east is just zulum, even katsina buhari's own state has a failure as it's governor, ganduje that is trying we all saw him with the Dollar saga,and all this doesn't stop them from getting more federal attention than us, including awuf grants like agricultural grants, entrepreneurship and skills acquisition programs, and you know where the money is coming from, our oil is for the whole nation while the gold in the north is for them only, they are about to start drilling the oil in the gombe/bauchi axis, wait and see what they will do with the proceeds and how the indigenes will be treated better than us, I'm not really defending our governors because dem too get their own but make we dey differentiate state matter from federal matters,
Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Friend22(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
YourRealFather:

Oga no dey shift the goal post,
We are talking about federal infrastructures like rail project, federal roads, and why is warri port not giving more attention like lagos port,
Buhari is about to complete his 8yrs what and what did he do for us in the niger delta, and he has good intentions towards Niger republic, and na we dey produce the milk,
You are talking about bad leadership as if other regions don't have curupt and useless leaders, My governor okowa may not be performing wonders but he is still better than most governors in this country,out of the 19 northern states you can not mention 5 governors that are really working, majority of them are performing below average, in the north central the whole governors are failure, north east is just zulum, even katsina buhari's own state has a failure as it's governor, ganduje that is trying we all saw him with the Dollar saga,and all this doesn't stop them from getting more federal attention than us, including awuf grants like agricultural grants, entrepreneurship and skills acquisition programs, and you know where the money is coming from, our oil is for the whole nation while the gold in the north is for them only, they are about to start drilling the oil in the gombe/bauchi axis, wait and see what they will do with the proceeds and how the indigenes will be treated better than us, I'm not really defending our governors because dem too get their own but make we dey differentiate state matter from federal matters,

Abeg stop mentioning our oil.
You are just one those entitled people from.Niger Delta always mentioning our oil as if you don't read news.
Bonny island is set to have a bridge (the first for very long time)
13% derivation owed by FG since 1999 FG paid all and Wike said it openly.
There are so many benefits NIger Delta states get that it's almost negligible mentioning what other states up north get.
Don't forget most of these projects are mostly loans and looted funds.
Niger bridge is also a huge project that you never mentioned.
My friend, quit this habit of always saying our oil money when in fact your people are just busy looting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi / K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu / Is President Obasanjo A Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.