Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku (41750 Views)

2023: PDP Mulls Remodelling Of Manifesto / 2023: PDP Mulls Merger, Throws Open Presidential Ticket / PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by kennyz247(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

PDP is bleeding profusely presently. Like some trees they don't wither immediately they are hacked. You might be thinking the tree is standing unknowingly that it has been hacked from the root. This is the status of PDP presently. Udom who understands has been lamenting. How Atiku would win as an opposition with fewer governors still remains a mystery to me. Write this down and remind me there is no state in the south Atiku will win based on the current reality on ground. I am sure of this. Obi has usurped his South South and South East support base. Tinubu likely to sweep all South West and some northern states.
Atiku with fewer governors can't win,but Obi without even a single local government chairman talk more a governor can win president of Nigeria.. your brain is working well
write this down, Atiku is your next president...

1 Like

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Coolgent(m): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Googledotcom:
The same PDP that watched Atiku, Saraki and Dino campaigning against PDP some years ago ?

PDP as a party has no record and shame.
They campaigned against the PDP after they left for Apc unlike those Wike and his cohorts
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by chrisxxx(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
kennyz247:

Atiku with fewer governors can't win,but Obi without even a single local government chairman talk more a governor can win president of Nigeria.. your brain is working well
write this down, Atiku is your next president...
He may. But he must come to the negotiation table. Gone are the days winners take it all. Let me tell you this it is either Obi and Atiku for run off or Atiku and Tinubu. By then you will understand the true meaning of negotiations.
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by modsfucker: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
MandelaLives:
But they won't discipline those who bought democracy

Who among the PDP Presidential primary election contestants didn't give delegates money?
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by WELEBOO(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Very myopic and kindergarten post. I wish you were never conceived. Big IDIOT
Okealaaye:

Obi na porsin?

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by DrAkpamudehe: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2022
kennyz247:

my brother sense no dey market for him to buy..
allow them to keep wallowing in there stupidity
e go soon shock dem like tension wire..
how will a right tinkin human believe that obi can win election in Nigeria at the moment even with the useless 5G ..who want do d voting? abi dem think say na by mouth and I no get shishi dem dey use win election..

Obi knows the game he is playing that's why he is not spending his money on the election because he knows he will loose. He is only using the money of his urchins to fund the election after which he will negotiate for a position in the next government
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Sheggy13(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2022
Duru009:
THE biggest mistake WIKE will make is to support Tinubu.....

He will NEVER be valued in APC even if they win.....
So you think Wike will support Tinubu because he wants to be valued in APC. Wike has no interest in decamping to APC even if he declares support for Tinubu. He isn't interested in any political position again, otherwise he'd have easily gone for Senate - he's made for life already. He just wants to teach the likes of Atiku, Tambuwal and Saraki who think they're smart a lesson - in essence draw a page out of their book of treachery; they don't have the monopoly of it. They left PDP when the going was tough to join forces with the opposition. Now they've come back wanting to reap where they didn't sow. The likes of Wike spent resources to keep the party afloat in their absence. Wike feels supporting the likes of Atiku will be rewarding disloyalty.
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Chinjo2: 2:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Googledotcom:
The same PDP that watched Atiku, Saraki and Dino campaigning against PDP some years ago ?

PDP as a party has no record and shame.

The scenario is different. Atiku, saraki and co had balls to leave the party but in Wike and his G5 group's case, they have refused to decamp. Apart from Wike, the rest are contesting election under PDP platform.
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Duru009(m): 3:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Sheggy13:

So you think Wike will support Tinubu because he wants to be valued in APC. Wike has no interest in decamping to APC even if he declares support for Tinubu. He isn't interested in any political position again, otherwise he'd have easily gone for Senate - he's made for life already. He just wants to teach the likes of Atiku, Tambuwal and Saraki who think they're smart a lesson - in essence draw a page out of their book of treachery; they don't have the monopoly of it. They left PDP when the going was tough to join forces with the opposition. Now they've come back want to come back to reap where they didn't sow. The likes of Wike spent resources to keep the party afloat in their absence. Wike feels supporting the likes of Atiku will be rewarding disloyalty.

My brother that is politics for you. You don't destroy a house you jointly built yourself. " Only time will tell......"
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Mummiesboy: 4:03am On Dec 29, 2022
onomeabuja:

Get lost with ur Obi mandate & Bleep off from our thread nonesense embarassed
If u like lick wike ass that's u guys bizness....
All is happening is playing favourable to PDP!
so to hell with APC, LABOUR & G-5 none sense!
Sai ATIKU!
Atiku is a giant thief no dey praise thief I beg you
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Mummiesboy: 4:15am On Dec 29, 2022
adigun4mee:
Son,perhaps you’re still milking.Atiku and the likes left PDP when they are not comfortable with leadership of the party and not behaving like mad dog like Wike and his dogmatic followers
Boy Wike has being able to keep the party as one big family when the likes of Athiku, saraki and co left. So you think Wike is a coward? I swear if I b Wike we die there nothing dey happen I go scatter PDP still remain there
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Mummiesboy: 4:16am On Dec 29, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Boy, Wike has being able to keep the party as one big family when the likes of Athiku, saraki and co left. So you think Wike is a coward? I swear if I b Wike we die there nothing dey happen I go scatter PDP still remain there
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Okealaaye:

Obi na porsin?

Senior urchins spotted

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Obi knows the game he is playing that's why he is not spending his money on the election because he knows he will loose. He is only using the money of his urchins to fund the election after which he will negotiate for a position in the next government

Sometimes I wonder how some of you reason...

Do you guys really think you're being taken seriously with these spam account..

Get a life and leave PO of LP.. You're insignificant

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

These people are not logical reasoners like the average Nigerian. Their brains only move in one direction. Atiku when he saw that Jonathan wasn't ready to allow the north complete their tenure, left the party gloriously. So why can't wike and the G5 idiots leave the party and take their nonsense somewhere else? Atiku as a full blooded Nigerian from North East that have never been given presidency has equal claims to the presidency as the south east. I am a full blooded Anambra man, but I and at least 500people under my cartel will vote for Atiku, because he is the only one that has the capacity to kick APC out of power.
Anybody voting for Obi is simply wasting his votes, because Obi will never win

Obi Will win,
Obi Will win,
Obi Will win.
Do you have a sniper already, because you will be needing it before the election....

Full blooded Anambra man kill you that

1 Like

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by kennyz247(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Obi Will win,
Obi Will win,
Obi Will win.
Do you have a sniper already, because you will be needing it before the election....

Full blooded Anambra man kill you that
please keep the sniper well,u obi supporters will need it more, cause there's no magic on Earth that can make obi win coming election
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by makavalley(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2022
Madups:
fact. And it seems wike is dangling a bait for pdp. I mean for them to sanction him.

Even the so called PDP aren't bold to sanction Wike, because if they do it's going to be more dangerous they know some people like Wike because of how outspoken he is and if PDP try any rubbish the Wike lovers will not vote PDP anymore

1 Like

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Globad(f): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Let them invoke it on Chimaroke Nnamani first.
The idiot has decided to be licking Tifunubu's yash just to spite Obi.

The Igbo politicians against Obi are only jealous that he might be the first Igbo man to rule Nigeria, so they want to scuttle it.
Idiots like the one I mentioned, OUK, Umahi the sellout, hopless Uzodimgba, Arthur Eze with his eczema infested face and Soludo the wicked man

The first Igbo man to rule Nigeria? How?
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by PopsiAde: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2022
Come 2023, the number of Nigerians from the South who vote for Atiku added to the number of Nigerians who vote for APC will give us the total number of Nigerians who are mad.
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Babastrong(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=lyaebe post=119503154]My sugar daddies should try and win this election ooo[ When i am preparing to pay your dowry, haba!]
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by badoh(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Let them invoke it on Chimaroke Nnamani first.
The idiot has decided to be licking Tifunubu's yash just to spite Obi.

The Igbo politicians against Obi are only jealous that he might be the first Igbo man to rule Nigeria, so they want to scuttle it.
Idiots like the one I mentioned, OUK, Umahi the sellout, hopless Uzodimgba, Arthur Eze with his eczema infested face and Soludo the wicked man
Your assertion is unfounded. People have the liberty to support whoever they want. Don't we have politicians in southwest also campaigning against Tinubu? Are people like Bode George and Obasanjo supporting Tinubu? So to you, any politician in southeast not supporting Obi is jealous, you need to grow up.
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by israelp(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2022
kennyz247:

most expecially those Obi supporters, brainless entity..
if the presidential ticket were agreed by PDP to be coined to de South,why den was primary election conducted?
beside 16 years rule by PDP,a northern man,yaradua only ruled for 2yrs, Jonathan 6yrs,and obasunjo ruled for 8yrs, with ds record,tell y a northerner can not contest under PDP ..
is PDP the only party that produced northern candidate? y are all ds lp people making it look as if PDP is not fair in selection..the truth is, if Wike were selected as d PDP presidential candidate,it would have been an easy ride for APC cause mumu Wike cannot win any state aside from River State
e dy pain am grin ... Oga wike na man nor b pikin or asslicker the man get balls tongue
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by israelp(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Fact is dat pdp chairman can't try it.... Ban wike n the G5 if they can .... nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen
Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Googledotcom: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Coolgent:

They campaigned against the PDP after they left for Apc unlike those Wike and his cohorts
Ehn ! They should have remained there na, why return?
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Khallicopyro: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2022
If you expel or even suspend Wike and the 4 musketeers governors, you are gifting LP governors
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Googledotcom: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
djkirkoo2:
the way you people talk Sha. Those names you mentioned didn't stay in the party to fight the party like what Wike and co are doing. They went to another party.
Oga no body has Monopoly of nonsense.

They should have remained there if all that glitters were gold.
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by hopexter(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2022
kennyz247:

you dey mind does nonentity, splitting rubbish to justify useless and coward wike..
if Wike truly has balls,he should decamp and move to any other party of his choice and see what will bcom of him and whether PDP will not survive without him

PDP survived without Atiku while he was on exile in Saudi Arabia. Who has been the backbone of PDP for the past 4 years? Who helped Obaseki become the PDP governor of Edo state? During PDP presidential primaries, Wike won Atiku on personal votes if not for tambuwal. Wike is more important to PDP than Atiku who is only there to gather northern votes period undecided undecided
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Segunbabba(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Any Yoruba or Igbo that vote for Atiku against the Southern candidates will never know peace.

It is the turn of the South.
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Doyou2019: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Senior urchins spotted
mfvcker say e dey London, England? grin grin grin
Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Segunbabba(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2022
A muslim will never rule this country.

Re: PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku by Doyou2019: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2022
Segunbabba:
Any Yoruba or Igbo that vote for Atiku against the Southern candidates will never know peace.

Half truths are dangerous.
It really is the turn of the South East!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.