Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu (1200 Views)

They Want President Tinubu Certificate To Be Withdrawn & Sworn In Interim Yoruba / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Please this call have nothing to do with dismay or being a coward...I'm saying this with confidence that Tinubu will win 2023 election without any hindrances, however whether Tinubu get a blocs vote from igbo or not the man will surely be the next president of Nigeria.

But no matter how he become a president the history will never forget I will only advice igbo to not put all their eggs in one barsket because if you are not support me when I need you dont expect me to support you when you need it. And after all peter obi will not become president.

Yoruba is the only way to igbo presidency with a formidable alliance.

Tinubu urchins and their bloated arrogance.
You and an average Igboman who get sense pass for you to pull that crap you tried up there?.

1 Like

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Arrogant will not let you accept the fact.
00FFT00:

Tinubu urchins and their bloated arrogance.
You and an average Igboman who get sense pass for you to pull that crap you tried up there?.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Please this call have nothing to do with dismay or being a coward...I'm saying this with confidence that Tinubu will win 2023 election without any hindrances, however whether Tinubu get a blocs vote from igbo or not the man will surely be the next president of Nigeria.

But no matter how he become a president the history will never forget I will only advice igbo to not put all their eggs in one barsket because if you are not support me when I need you dont expect me to support you when you need it. And after all peter obi will not become president.

There are Yorubas that are die hard Obidents in the same way there are lgbos like Nnamani that are die hard Batist.

Don't come here with long sermon........
We know what is good for Nigeria
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
What fact? You can't predict what will happen in 16years. That's too much of a gamble. Most political gladiators would have quit the scene by then.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

God punish and cripple those rotten fingers you used to type this crap.

Useless fool.

Tinubu is a drug addict, killer and fraudster.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Tinubu should win if he can win.

Tinubu will never ever be President of Nigeria.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by baretalk: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gbam.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by baretalk: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Useless fool.

Obi is an IPOB terrorist, a thief and liar, ask Soludo.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Joke of century should start parking your loads.
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Tinubu should win if he can win.

Tinubu will never ever be President of Nigeria.
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
A frustrated ipob terrorist at it again.
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Useless fool.

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Realrealfact: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Peter Obi is better

Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 2:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Can you prove your allegations in the court of law.

It's not an allegation

It's on record Tinubu forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government

For Tinubu to accept to forfeit such amount of money it invariably means he committed the crime
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by Starcrest1: 6:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Look at this nicompoop. You think Igbos are interested in any stupid presidency. Igbos want good leadership and only Obi can provide it now.

Lols isn't it funny that Mikano is promising Igbo presidency and Agbado miscreants are trying to do the same who dem wan deceive?
Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by 249morohundiya: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Can you prove your allegations in the court of law. Can you prove your allegations in the court of law. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Organic Joy, See Organic Love, See Organic Crowd As Peter Obi Storms Jos / Voter Turnout Across South East Is Impressive (Pictures) / Ffk Is A (dead) Man Standing ,may His Soul Rest In Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.