Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k (867 Views)

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria / There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by SilverOrLead: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sergio101:

That your account was registered this month doesn't mean you are just new to this forum.

Every old member here knows that Abaribe has always called for restructuring.

Many times!!!

You said a single politician should be mentioned. I gave you what you seek.

Give me my money!!! cheesy

Calling for Biafra restoration is not equivalent to demanding for state fiscal autonomy and a weaker central govt.

Your answer remains wrong.

1 Like

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by Sergio101(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Calling for Biafra restoration is not equivalent to demanding for state fiscal autonomy and a weaker central govt.

Your answer remains wrong.

It's alright wink

Have a wonderful night rest.
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by okeysoninv: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Restructuring will favour ndi Igbo as custom which is the second highest revenue collector are collective hard work of ndi Igbo. 65% of container imported into nigeria are for South East alone. When you add up with other Igbo businesses outside you would get nothing less than 80%. So far out of 3tn generated igbos are contributing 2.6tn. I don't want to mention oil and gas . Igbos are the real engine of this country. But our leaders are foolish
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by 2elliot: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Get lost already .

An Izon man wey no see road go dey follow heebo dey insult Niger Delta people.

You be gbaun! Not everyone is as stupid as you are
Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by DMerciful(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2022
You're not! You're ok with your resources being stolen provided its not Igbos
SilverOrLead:

Well, we in the Niger Delta are commited to total fiscal autonomy for states as was the case back in the first republic until Igbo intervention destroyed that system.

Any other thing is mouth salad .

Or do you want to deny that Obi has stated severally that he has no problem with our current Zikist system?

Obi is not the answer to restructuring .

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by nedu666: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:
You can't .

100k at stake.

I am waiting.

U opened ur moniker today and all ur 5 threads is about lgbos. 1st day lgbo.. lgbo.. lgbo.. its obvious that some people existence depends on lgbo

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by dominique(f): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2022
JennyEva:

I am Ijaw, Obi is good for me, yes. He's good for you too but you just don't know it yet sha

When did Anthony Munachi Okeke become an Ijaw name? Oloriburuku scammer, you will forever be cursed!

1 Like

Re: Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k by tctrills: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:
You can't .

100k at stake.

I am waiting.
You guy talk as if restructuring is our problem.
Don't let politicians fool you with meaningless words and promises.
We need good governance not restructuring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: Sleeping Tinubu Didn’t Utter A Word At Presidential Candidates’ Meeting / Why Is Tinubu The Only Candidate Crying Over Naira Redesign? / Labour Party Grassroot Voters Education In The North To Identify LP Logo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.