Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead (45756 Views)

Police Release Photo Of Officer Who Shot Dead Gafaru Buraimoh In Ajah, Lagos / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by pafo(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Tinubu is the founder of One Million Boys for Mushin.

If you like vote for am 2023, na after elections una go hear am

Be careful what you say online. It's not so faceless as you think it to be.

This alone is enough for a DSS invitation.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by nathyx(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2022
I guess this act only made Headlines because the victim was a Lawyer sad
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Okhuadams(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Newsmic:
The spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, has shared the photo of ASP Dambri Vandi, the officer who allegedly shot dead Lagos lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, at Ajah roundabout on Christmas day, December 25, IGBERETV reports.

He posted the photo on his Twitter page and wrote;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1608134608100392964?t=Ese0HEckIHs_PY_xthUqBQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
What do you expect when agbero join police. Such a beautiful woman. It shall not be well with you
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by ruffDiamond: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2022
One nearly shot me of my phone that year, I like just leave am for am. Never argue or provoked anyone with a gun even if Na woman or thinking the gun Na plastic. This bastardz uniformed armed robber are constantly high on only God knows what ,Pls don't argue with criminal with gun.

Lagos police tiffnubuu built infested with agberos and urchins

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by TollinsN: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:

If you hate Tinubu for whatever reason of what he might have done for you or your family. It's a personal issue. WE ARE DISCUSSING ISSUES THAT CALLS FOR SOMBER MOMENT. You are always busy attacking someone whom you just have to pray that someone in your family just have to make it like him . SADIST NEVER GET A HEADWAY IN LIFE, SO THEY HARDLY SUCCEED IN THEIR ENDEAVORS
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by tk4radi: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Newsmic:
The spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, has shared the photo of ASP Dambri Vandi, the officer who allegedly shot dead Lagos lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, at Ajah roundabout on Christmas day, December 25, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1608134608100392964?t=Ese0HEckIHs_PY_xthUqBQ&s=19

All these information is supposed to be classified at the moment.

Investigations are not concluded yet..
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by arantess: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2022
mu2sa2:
The law says he's innocent until proven guilty, even as he committed the offence in the presence of witnesses and he himself isn't denying culpability. Now, he will be charged to court and the lawyers will defend him vigorously. The case will go all the way from the High Court to the Court of Appeal and in about 8-10 years ends up in the Supreme Court. If you're thinking the culprit doesn't stand a chance of eventually getting an acquittal, there's no need to call you, I'm sorry, a mumu. He may even be admitted to bail while the trial lasts. Let's also not forget that even if convicted, if he can connect the dots getting a pardon in Nigeria isn't rocket science.
Remember he killed a lawyer

The jury will bear that in mind when passing verdict, they will always favour their own
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by billyG(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2022
pafo:

Be careful what you say online. It's not so faceless as you think it to be.

This alone is enough for a DSS invitation.
Did he mentioned your godfather name?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Spain007(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2022
dplordx:
They are all alike: wretched, dirty and ugly as a gorillas.
Totally unprofessional, and worse than the criminals they are supposed to stop, because atleast, you will flee on seeing a criminal, but these scums will stop you and even kill you if you dont stop.
I was recently arrested in Lagos for taking 1 way --- although I blame myself due to the severe flooding which blocked my path: I never knew in Lagos, you must destroy your car or else you will be nabbed by the insane and senseless task force Sanwo-Olu asked to extort Lagosians.
Imagine police officers using iphones promax, all of them oh -- I was inside their bus for over 4 hours before they collected 90k from me! This what the Lagos State Police has become under Sanwo-Olu -- a gang of extorters whose focus has shifted away from security, but just milking the terrified citizens dry. Sanwo-Olu, well done.
I mean, how can killers be the one walking around, calling themselves Police Officers in a city like Lagos.
This year election, I am voting for BAT, but I am NEVER ever voting for Sanwo-Olu again; and will happily cast my vote for anyone else.
The guy has lost control of this Lagos Police totally. What is a governor that can't control the security agency in his own state?

BAT & SANWO....na d same water wey dey boil inside pot..VOTE WISELY
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Truthdeypain: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Cantonese:
Which kind name be that? Dambri Vandi. Where is he from? He looks like Frankenstein the monster. He’s cup of wickedness filled up. He’s trousers are so dirty looking and inspite of his official rank, he looks like a bricklayer.

This Lekki - Ajah axis continues to experience vicious attacks by very violent police personnel, after the endsars issue. I hope the state police command can do something about that Ajiwe police station.

The first half of your comment was almost funny. I had to behave myself as this is about someone's misfortune but abeg dey calm down just say Evil man next time and move on.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by ruffDiamond: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2022
nathyx:
I guess this act only made Headlines because the victim was a Lawyer sad
exactly o many such are grossly under reported or nobody heard of them. Terrible country. Probably the woman was trying to intimidate the police by flaunting her lawyer credential in his face saying, do you know who I'm?! Such risky. Police hate being told anything about the law! The mostly ignorant fools believe they are the law the court and judge all in one

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by billyG(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2022
TollinsN:

If you hate Tinubu for whatever reason of what he might have done for you or your family. It's a personal issue. WE ARE DISCUSSING ISSUES THAT CALLS FOR SOMBER MOMENT. You are always busy attacking someone whom you just have to pray that someone in your family just have to make it like him . SADIST NEVER GET A HEADWAY IN LIFE, SO THEY HARDLY SUCCEED IN THEIR ENDEAVORS
Hey!Wake up did he mentioned Tinubu?Tinubu and Tinubu are not one & d same before the law.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by billyG(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Looking @ his hideous face all i sees are evidences of 33years of illtraining,hardships,curses, suffering, officialwickedness, unhappiness, unfavourable working & living conditions,living from hand2mouth.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by naturefellow(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2022
dplordx:
They are all alike: wretched, dirty and ugly as a gorillas.
Totally unprofessional, and worse than the criminals they are supposed to stop, because atleast, you will flee on seeing a criminal, but these scums will stop you and even kill you if you dont stop.
I was recently arrested in Lagos for taking 1 way --- although I blame myself due to the severe flooding which blocked my path: I never knew in Lagos, you must destroy your car or else you will be nabbed by the insane and senseless task force Sanwo-Olu asked to extort Lagosians.
Imagine police officers using iphones promax, all of them oh -- I was inside their bus for over 4 hours before they collected 90k from me! This what the Lagos State Police has become under Sanwo-Olu -- a gang of extorters whose focus has shifted away from security, but just milking the terrified citizens dry. Sanwo-Olu, well done.
I mean, how can killers be the one walking around, calling themselves Police Officers in a city like Lagos.
This year election, I am voting for BAT, but I am NEVER ever voting for Sanwo-Olu again; and will happily cast my vote for anyone else.
The guy has lost control of this Lagos Police totally. What is a governor that can't control the security agency in his own state?

nice one. Please, spare gorillas out of this cheesy
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by deavicky(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2022
emnite:
Why is he still in that cloth?
Killer police tufiakwa
he has not gone home since that day and also to remind us that a police man.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:

Nwa Osu.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Sermwell(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2022
mu2sa2:
The law says he's innocent until proven guilty, even as he committed the offence in the presence of witnesses and he himself isn't denying culpability. Now, he will be charged to court and the lawyers will defend him vigorously. The case will go all the way from the High Court to the Court of Appeal and in about 8-10 years ends up in the Supreme Court. If you're thinking the culprit doesn't stand a chance of eventually getting an acquittal, there's no need to call you, I'm sorry, a mumu. He may even be admitted to bail while the trial lasts. Let's also not forget that even if convicted, if he can connect the dots getting a pardon in Nigeria isn't rocket science.
A grown ass man taking delight in spewing rubbish! May sense locate you grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by backtovillage: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2022
Eranko
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by kmaster007: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Dat not uniform... Vest
emnite:
Why is he still in that cloth?
Killer police tufiakwa
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by NohurryInLife: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty, please come and help me insult this heartless ape.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Jackipapa: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Is the police officer still alive!
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Anunakeeh: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
I think Nigeria has the most Ugliest and Ruthless beings in the world. See his face like black Shiitgrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by juman(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Whenever police try to stop you, you should stop.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by blueAgent(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2022
mu2sa2:

Only God knows your motive, behind this writeup.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by akinsmail51: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Apparently, the man is joyless! They should shoot him too at his joystick.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by onuman: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Newsmic:

If the incident had occurred in the east, Police would be briefing now on how Bolanle was a conduit woman for ESN.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by chrisxxx(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
texazzpete:

I think there's something really wrong with your orientation when you're more concerned with the killer cop and his family than the victim. Not to mention where you openly advocate paying policemen bribes just to move around freely. What does 'reduce your english' even mean?

Some of you are perfectly happy to adapt and accept a dysfunctional society as the norm. Why?

If people like Keyamos are supporting Tinubu to be president at the critical time of Nigeria what else will intrigue you?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Is it predestined that criminal Cop vandi would be the one to take the life of Bolanle outta motherearth?

Life is deep to comprehend.

RIP
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Babastrong(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2022
Vandri? Does he belong to the animal tribe?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Coronavirus1: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
That name is not a Nigeria name they should bring the real officer out?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by mu2sa2: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sermwell:

A grown ass man taking delight in spewing rubbish! May sense locate you grin
What's your grouse with my analysis? That's why some people say nl is full of brats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars / Ajayi Oladele: Army To Pay N50m For Beating Father Of Three To Death / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.