Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead (45755 Views)

Police Release Photo Of Officer Who Shot Dead Gafaru Buraimoh In Ajah, Lagos / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Realmi: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
This man should be dismissed,, suspension is not enurf cry......he should be dismissed and charged to court for murder...same way they would do to a civilian....
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Killerbag36: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
T
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Oyikoha(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
After you criticize endsars
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by JAMO84: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Something that is glaring. I don't think the investigation should have taken more than 5 minutes. If it's Yahoo boy, they will finish the investigation immediately and take him to ATM to withdraw money.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by jjbest123(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
He should be served in his own plate. What a monster.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Johnrake69: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by beardedboy(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Triangles1:
Enough of this news, let the dead rest.
How can the news be enough when the dead hasn't gotten justice?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by akandi4u(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2022
When they were shouting Endsar! Some say nobody was killed, No massacre occured at the tollgate. Some said it was a political movement.

This is now what Endsar was all about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by defcon4: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2022
The shooting of Bolanle raises alot of questions, amongst which is the metal health of our police officers. Why would an officer of 32 years In Service , close to the end of his career, make such a mistake? Was he drunk

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by degreatstalion: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2022
G
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by samdaisi: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2022
This man is old enough to die now, he has used bone to destroy flesh, useless human beings
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by SamoraWarrior: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2022
May the dead rest in peace and may the killer die in pieces.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Thomasankara(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2022
grin[/color] I hope that's his real name,NPF might conceal his real identity,so that he would be entitled to some benefits,even when people are made to believe,he has been disengaged from the force[color=#770077]
Newsmic:
The spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, has shared the photo of ASP Dambri Vandi, the officer who allegedly shot dead Lagos lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, at Ajah roundabout on Christmas day, December 25, IGBERETV reports.

He posted the photo on his Twitter page and wrote;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1608134608100392964?t=Ese0HEckIHs_PY_xthUqBQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by rollywise(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2022
All these won't bring her and her conceived twins back. Nothing will. And that's painful. Just pray each day evil doesn't happen to you. May God keep us all from the arrows by day and the pestilence by night in Jesus name
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by okunwaye(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Cantonese:
Which kind name be that?
North Central/southern Kaduna names
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2022
I hate how the media always seeks to milk trending stories of tragedies in this country, just for financial gains. This Bolanle incident has garnered over 16 front page threads here on Nairaland alone. It's almost like her death has become a platform for every journalist and blogger to have the spotlight.

You people should bury this lady and allow her memory and family to rest. You can give us the summary of the investigation when a punishment has been meted on the killer cop.

Haba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Thepotterman: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Year 2022 is in the wrap, what skill have you acquired to make extra income on the side hustle, well if you haven't don't press the panic button yet, there is time on your side, I have a level up skill masterclass coming up, where you will learn

1) how to create and edit YouTube football Videos for your YouTube channel

2) how to create YouTube thumbnail and how to source for football Videos

3) how to create and edit general videos for people e.g. sales video

4) how to create flyer, logo, banner e.t.c

5) how to source for free stock videos, pictures and songs for your videos

And you know the beauty of this class, you won't be needing any complex software, you will only be making use of your mobile phone, let's make this money

There is so much to learn, to be part of the class message me through the number I need the image below on what'sapp

See you in class

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Williams150(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2022
May God protect us all in this remaining days to enter 2023...
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by GardenOfGod(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2022
This one was part of disbanded SARS squad. That evil killing blood is still in them.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by F117nighthawk: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2022
See the rag tag nuisance, just see how an ASP (a senior police officer) in the police force look like? Does this not show how terrible, indecent and disjointed the NIGERIA POLICE FORCE is?they are just glorified agberos
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by izubext007: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2022
If you are beautiful or hand some, avoid urgly people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by daberechi8(f): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2022
See as the police officer resemble Tinubu.
That police officer should be hanged with immediate effect sad
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2022
defcon4:
The shooting of Bolanle raises alot of questions, amongst which is the metal health of our police officers. Why would an officer of 32 years In Service , close to the end of his career, make such a mistake? Was he drunk

You can ask the same quesiton about a lot of people, most of whom are not policemen, or drunk, who acted impulsively and caused the death of someone else.

The other day, a young American man accidentally killed his young son by forgetting him in a hot car . The man then went on to commit suicide. Nothing in the man's history would have predicted he would have made such a mistake.

Or the young man from Italy who ended up in a wheelchair because he had an accident while reaching for his ringing phone while driving. (He is late now, and before he died, he recorded a video warning people about the dangers of using their phone while driving
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Drambi Vandi

The name reminds me of that period in my life when I was hooked on Indian Movies.

Abeg speed up the process of his Trial. He doesn't deserve to take in more of God's Oxygen and Tax Payer money in feeding him.

E ye igi fun Werey.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2022
He will be regretting his actions now
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by faceLAGOS: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2022
I don’t know why I don’t give a f about the late woman.

What is all this media sensationalism?

Is it because she lived in lekki ni?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by EdiskyHarry: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2022
All we need is a public execution.
He should be tie to a drum, shot dead with videos evidence.
Anything less than that is corruption.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Confirm4real(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2022
From his look you should know he's supporting Tinubu for Presidency...

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by PHIPEX(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2022
All the power they have is the gun, once the power is taken away they look pathetic
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by ceejayluv(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2022
mu2sa2:
The law says he's innocent until proven guilty, even as he committed the offence in the presence of witnesses and he himself isn't denying culpability. Now, he will be charged to court and the lawyers will defend him vigorously. The case will go all the way from the High Court to the Court of Appeal and in about 8-10 years ends up in the Supreme. If you're thinking the culprit doesn't stand a chance of eventually getting an acquittal, there's no need to call you, I'm sorry, a mumu.
He may dodge the premeditated murder charge... But can't escape the negligence/manslaughter snare as it was probably an accidental discharge. All in all, he's spending at least ten years behind bars including the awaiting trial period.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2022
I wish anyone who constantly ply that route and familiar with the policemen who man the checkpoint can confirm if this is a familiar face.

I don't trust the police... Them fit bring person from Nasarawa, wear cloth for am, tell us say na the said officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death / Ajayi Oladele: Army To Pay N50m For Beating Father Of Three To Death / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.