Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. (19109 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
cry cry cry. Please why are we humans like this. Why are both Men and women this wicked? Who can imagine this handsome guy with good English can harm a human being, talk more of killing a human being. First you sold the car she gave to you to better ur miserable life, you sold it without her consent and when she questioned you, you killed her and also ran away with her own personal car, phones and other gadgets. You don't deserve to be among humans. Ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by We4all: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Just negodu his dirty beards.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by ImoleNaija: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
He now looks pitiful.
Crime does not pay.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
NA1RALANDER:
Wonder what an older wan is doing with a younger lover in Nigeria...
Oh maybe she thought this was the west..
There is nothing wrong with an older woman dating a younger man, they are both grown ass adults, i don't understand why some people ask these irrelevant questions, the guy is a full grown ass MAN! he isn't a minor. Please!

That justifies the woman's murder? Because she was 48 and dated a full grown 31 years old murderer?

I dated a 42 year old woman when i was 27 she was very good to me, we are still intouch after we went our ways, i didn't kill her co's she is older than i am. We still met up for coffee and doughnuts even last week. Very nice person she is.

7 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by We4all: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2022
hush15:

That's why one need to be content and live within your means and not depend on anybody especially women. Obviously, the woman was angry that you sold the car she gave you, for all you know, she might be thinking you either gave the car or proceeds from selling the car to another female, not realizing that what she already gave as gift is no longer hers. People can judge him falsely but based on the info, it could have gone either way. One person was bound to do something stupid, else I don't see reason why she would pick a pestle. If she had hit the guy before the guy could snatch it from her, it would have been the woman matter we discussing now.

It's because he depended on her too much is the reason why he in this mess. Quite unfortunate but you just have to live with the consequences.

Lesson to those men who depend and live off women and vice versa.

How are you so sure it was her that picked up the pestle first? Dude could be lying and here you are already castigating the dead victim.

3 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
hush15:

That's why one need to be content and live within your means and not depend on anybody especially women. Obviously, the woman was angry that you sold the car she gave you, for all you know, she might be thinking you either gave the car or proceeds from selling the car to another female, not realizing that what she already gave as gift is no longer hers. People can judge him falsely but based on the info, it could have gone either way. One person was bound to do something stupid, else I don't see reason why she would pick a pestle. If she had hit the guy before the guy could snatch it from her, it would have been the woman matter we discussing now.

It's because he depended on her too much is the reason why he in this mess. Quite unfortunate but you just have to live with the consequences.

Lesson to those men who depend and live off women and vice versa.
All these in no way justifies the cold murder of a woman, he should have just walked away, i have had a woman pull a knife on me, i just ran left all my belongings, never went back. It is simple!

4 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
fxexperts:
MUMU animal.

People like this are the ones who insult men all there life and turn to evening newspaper that is when they will realize time has passed them and they will start looking for young gigolos that will kill them like this EDEh tochukwu guy.
So learn and change your ways.

You too learn from the advice a gave your college above.

People like you murder and abuse women, and support other men who do so. When you end up like your mentors in the red pill, you will know better. Don't learn, and don't change your ways. You will be a newspaper spectacle.

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
We4all:

How are you so sure it was her that picked up the pestle first? Dude could be lying and here you are already castigating the dead victim.

They always know what transpired once a man has committed a crime. They are brainwashed sheep. All of their reasoning comes from below their belt.

The murderer knows this, and that's why he's playing their tune in his confession. He's trying to make himself the victim of "an evil woman", the usual ploy, so that we won't notice that a murder has been done. He knows his crew will stop to sympathize with him and exonerate him based on his emotions.

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by fxexperts: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

People like you murder and abuse women, and support other men who do so. When you end up like your mentors in the red pill, you will know better. Don't learn, and don't change your ways. You will be a newspaper spectacle.
For one I don't abuse women and i do not support any man who do such, i am only giving you an advice not to end up like the dead feminist in the op post. after you end up abusing all men in your youthful age only to end up with a younger gigolo lover, who will in turn murder you. They say a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by kufreabasi511: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sad.What a lady of 48 is doing with a boy of 31.May her soul rest in peace.Sad.What a lady of 48 is doing with a boy of 31.May her soul rest in peace....
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
fxexperts:
For one I don't abuse women and i do not support any man who do such, i am only giving you an advice not to end up like the dead feminist in the op post. after you end up abusing all men in your youthful age only to end up with a younger gigolo lover, who will in turn murder you. They say a word is enough for the wise.

A murderer and murder apologist like you. May your speech have you.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Sholaco: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Igbo
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by hush15: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
gypsey:
All these in no way justifies the cold murder of a woman, he should have just walked away, i have had a woman pull a knife on me, i just ran left all my belongings, never went back. It is simple!

It doesn't justifies but if the tables were turn and he was stabbed, it won't still justify her actions.

Am not saying he is right but it's a obvious case of emotional anger and such could result both ways.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by hush15: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
gypsey:

Na because you get opportunity run o. Some go just code am kill you sef.

It doesn't justifies but if the tables were turn and he was was the victim, it won't still justify her actions.

Am not saying he is right but it's a obvious case of emotional anger and such could result both ways.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by hush15: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
We4all:

I don't think he is. Never underestimate the anger of an upset woman. Don't twist my comments, I never castigated anybody. An older woman dating a younger man. He takes care of him, gives him a car and then he goes and sell the car...

As the older lady who has invested her time, money, body and her other intangible resources into the guy, it's normal to feel offend cos that thought that " what does this guy take me for " won't stop ringing in her head. The more you think it, the more you get upset and infuriated. It's not the first time happening. We've seen even younger girl kill their spouse for not getting all the attention so hers may not be different.

However, it doesn't absolve the guy for his actions because of lazy choice of living off his sugar mommy, he was caught in a relationship that was already getting choking and getting toxic and rather than walk away, he made the wrong choice which eventually resulted in death. Again it's a lesson to people who enjoy or feel entitled to living off people cos of how those people feel about them.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by spiceadole: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lol..He didn't kill her well.

Shameless woman.
What are you at 48 doing with a boy of 31,who are old enough to be his mother?

When you advise them,they will say..Age is just a number.
You don die na..
Serves you right.

Older well to do women should avoid young boys esp in that Abuja...99% of them are after free sex and money.

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by kasim155: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
LearnedsConcept:
Case has been settled nothing more to add

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Awise09(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Free my nigga .
You know the shege the girl don use him eyes see undecided undecided
You don't know Naija girls can be frustrating shocked
If fit be say the girl cheat on am that's why my Gee reacted this way because you know all Naija girls are cheat /sex object cheesy cheesy
Free my Nigga
He only did payback undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
At least one less cheat girl is off the planet
Good riddance undecided undecided
Bird of same feathers, we know how you guys rolls jigollo barawo bands!
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Sunrise258: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
If I were this guy, I can never harm the woman let alone killing her. I will give her sex more than she demanded and make her very comfortable with me. I will make it clear to her that if she wanted marriage from me, when she clocks 55 to 58 I will marry someone younger but I will never leave her. Then I will impregnate her and give her a baby or two. She's going to be very happy meeting someone like me. She would be afraid of loosing me cause of the regular sex, licking and sucking and mutual love and respect. But this unfortunate Tochukwu ended her life just like that. Karma! Action!!
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by fxexperts: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

A murderer and murder apologist like you. May your speech have you.
An old evening newspaper like you. may your wish for me happen to you, over and over again.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by mployer(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nukilia:

Its not about soft heart but interacting with a matured soul...
After a woman's rant, it takes a matured man to overlook and continue with his life as if nothing happened.

A woman's mouth is the biggest weapon that determines their future...

The killing was intentional and not provoked.

He sold the first car, the only way to sell the second car was by killing her, and that he did.

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by mployer(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
hush15:

I don't think he is. Never underestimate the anger of an upset woman. Don't twist my comments, I never castigated anybody. An older woman dating a younger man. He takes care of him, gives him a car and then he goes and sell the car...

As the older lady who has invested her time, money, body and her other intangible resources into the guy, it's normal to feel offend cos that thought that " what does this guy take me for " won't stop ringing in her head. The more you think it, the more you get upset and infuriated. It's not the first time happening. We've seen even younger girl kill their spouse for not getting all the attention so hers may not be different.

However, it doesn't absolve the guy for his actions because of lazy choice of living off his sugar mommy, he was caught in a relationship that was already getting choking and getting toxic and rather than walk away, he made the wrong choice which eventually resulted in death. Again it's a lesson to people who enjoy or feel entitled to living off people cos of how those people feel about them.

The fact that he went on to sell her car after killing her didn't reveal the criminal intent in him to you?
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Dshocker(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Apparently sugar boy will be incarcerated for a very long time....
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Dchampion65: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Free my nigga .
You know the shege the girl don use him eyes see undecided undecided
You don't know Naija girls can be frustrating shocked
If fit be say the girl cheat on am that's why my Gee reacted this way because you know all Naija girls are cheat /sex object cheesy cheesy
Free my Nigga
He only did payback undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
At least one less cheat girl is off the planet
Good riddance undecided undecided

And you have a sister, niece and cousins.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Nukilia: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
mployer:

The killing was intentional and not provoked.

He sold the first car, the only way to sell the second car was by killing her, and that he did.

The guy is on his way to the gallows. This should be a lesson to greedy souls out there
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by uptownemmygee(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Sad.
What a lady of 48 is doing with a boy of 31.
May her soul rest in peace.

Nah new thing
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Bimiafashion(f): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:
Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

His beards confirms he's a Muslim because that's how killers look
Baa Ankali
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
fxexperts:
An old evening newspaper like you. may your wish for me happen to you, over and over again.

Joke's on you.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by fxexperts: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

As I told you before, may your speech have you.

Evil soul.

I only advised you oo.. Evening newspaper. don't say I didn't advice you as I do not wish ill on anyone, either male or female. Later you will be running after little boys, don't go and end up like the lady in the post oo..
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
hush15:

Na because you get opportunity run o. Some go just code am kill you sef.

It doesn't justifies but if the tables were turn and he was was the victim, it won't still justify her actions.

Absolutely!
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Betgold84: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ogbanje man and woman. �
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by lukency(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
This people, there's nothing they can't do for money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unmarried Lovers Poison Their 6-Month-Old Baby In Gwarinpa, Abuja / My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother / EFCC Arraigns Man For Hacking Winners Chapel’s Online Bookstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.