Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. (19136 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by lukency(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Free my nigga .
You know the shege the girl don use him eyes see undecided undecided
You don't know Naija girls can be frustrating shocked
If fit be say the girl cheat on am that's why my Gee reacted this way because you know all Naija girls are cheat /sex object cheesy cheesy
Free my Nigga
He only did payback undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
At least one less cheat girl is off the planet
Good riddance undecided undecided
May you never involve in such pay back because it's evil.Instead of the payback pack and leave her apartment.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
fxexperts:
I only advised you oo.. Evening newspaper. don't say I didn't advice you as I do not wish ill on anyone, either male or female. Later you will be running after little boys, don't go and end up like the lady in the post oo..

Save your advice for your daughters. They will need it more.

Old newspaper, evening newspaper, blah blah blah. If it's condemnable to become an old evening newspaper, become old if you can. Since aging is something to mock, avoid it. Don't you dare try it.

Murdering murder apologist.

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by stuffs2002: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Sad.
What a lady of 48 is doing with a boy of 31.
May her soul rest in peace.

She did not commit any crime in dating a younger person

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Winnin009: 3:02am On Dec 30, 2022
WoroSeeWoro:
see as 31 year old pack bear bear full face..like old man of 45......your own finish....sey na sugar mummy u de find....now ur eyes go clear....for jail....for life....

am sure she is the one that caused all these young man issues...but why kill her...bro..na here ur own finish

never wife all dese naija gals they are sadist , @womenareapezz and @savedday keep telling you young guys
This is why I tell my sisters and girls not to answer men at all. Live their life and die.

Nothing wey una no go blame them for. Make them just stay on their own.

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by nedekid: 4:03am On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Why's the guy still alive even after confessing to the crime? angry

If nothing is done to chidinma, that police man in Lagos, nothing will happen to this Guy, they'll soon release him. Nigeria is that terrible
Nigeria is should not be a banana republic. Chidima is facing the judicial process, so will the police man and this fellow. It is the courts that will determine their fate.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by TheChameleon: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2022
GOFRONT:
Last year, A guy killed his live in lover in Lugbe, Abuja. They were seen wearing Chelsea jersey. ........And now this one, same Lugbe area of Abuja.

Recently, we would have heard about the news of another similar murder case in Gwarimpa area of Abuja, Its just that the lady quickly use her brain......even though it is a fishbrain she was carrying in her skull......after the man chop her kpekus to his satisfaction, he started to video her unclothedness, recorded her nudity, brutalized her, chased her out of her own house......She come dey lie say the guy take advantage of her vulnerability when she was mourning her late friend Ada Ameh.......Wetin concern Ada Ameh consign your foolishness wen u open kpekus down for a gigolo?. I hope say una know the name of the lady I dey try refer to sha?

You for post all the links nah.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Deoo1125: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2022
The fool still dey lie, u killed her on purpose. U sell the first and still get mind to sell the second car.

DivinegiftofGod:
Here's the live interrogation of the 31 years old man who murdered his lover and ran away with and sold some of her belongings while on the run.

He has been apprehended and is now in the custody of the police.
Watch his narration here as the sister of the deceased cries uncontrollably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxazGXXUX6E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by toujurs: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Weedhustler:
Gold digger fully Abuja na...na who Dem catch be thief or criminal.
Iswear, there a whole lot of them. The reason is the high sugar mummy rate.

I wonder how a woman in their 40's heading to 50. Would be single

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by DivinegiftofGod: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Deoo1125:
The fool still dey lie, u killed her on purpose. U sell the first and still get mind to sell the second car.

Maybe he don see one small girl.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Winnin009:
This is why I tell my sisters and girls not to answer men at all. Live their life and die.

Nothing wey una no go blame them for. Make them just stay on their own.

Its wrong to tell ur sisters n girls..not to answer men.....so wrong abi do you want them to be left out ..tell them to be extra careful thats just it......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sentences Internet Fraudster To Six Months In Prison In Ilorin / Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops / Rev King May Escape Death By Hanging - Justice, Adeniji Kazeem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.