Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. (19134 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Isabi4lov: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
I hear say gigolos full Abuja remain, the heart of man is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Omniman(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Omo
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by GOFRONT(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Last year, A guy killed his live in lover in Lugbe, Abuja. They were seen wearing Chelsea jersey. ........And now this one, same Lugbe area of Abuja.

Recently, we would have heard about the news of another similar murder case in Gwarimpa area of Abuja, Its just that the lady quickly use her brain......even though it is a fishbrain she was carrying in her skull......after the man chop her kpekus to his satisfaction, he started to video her unclothedness, recorded her nudity, brutalized her, chased her out of her own house......She come dey lie say the guy take advantage of her vulnerability when she was mourning her late friend Ada Ameh.......Wetin concern Ada Ameh consign your foolishness wen u open kpekus down for a gigolo?. I hope say una know the name of the lady I dey try refer to sha?

2 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Jackbaur88: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2022
The guy was not commited to the lady hence the constant suspicion from her. most of my fellow men are very promicous Walahi. They hardly stick to one woman

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by malvisguy212: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Free my nigga .
You know the shege the girl don use him eyes see undecided undecided
You don't know Naija girls can be frustrating shocked
If fit be say the girl cheat on am that's why my Gee reacted this way because you know all Naija girls are cheat /sex object cheesy cheesy
Free my Nigga
He only did payback undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
At least one less cheat girl is off the planet
Good riddance undecided undecided
don't be an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Nukilia: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2022
IyanuDeb:
Women, you trust to much, may our soft heart never lead to our demise

Its not about soft heart but interacting with a matured soul...
After a woman's rant, it takes a matured man to overlook and continue with his life as if nothing happened.

A woman's mouth is the biggest weapon that determines their future...

2 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Engrduke: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:
Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

His beards confirms he's a Muslim because that's how killers looks
[b][/b]
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by emonis88: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Stupid guy, now his stupidity has destroyed his life.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2022
Dem oliver de coque crew.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by chessguru(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Mehnn the guy is heartless. He even still had the guts to say he was angry that was why he killed her.

he was happy and calm during fight abi ?
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Konjiboii: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Okay noted but when will they also display the killer cops. I will like to know what they were thinking.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by mikaael(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see this useless boy dying before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

Lmaooooo......u no dey see well again aswear

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2022
He looks like he's being disturbed to give account of what he did, like he's thinking to himself, "what's the big deal?" He looks quite arrogant about murdering her. He's touching the emotional points of men, in his speech, looking for sympathy and understanding, rather than saying what he really did. He knows how to work on their minds.

Merely looking at his angry, ugly face and skinny arms, will let you know he's the sort of man to murder.

Looking for hardworking women whilst acting like they're hardworking themselves.

He's probably a popular commenter here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Free my nigga .
If fit be say the girl cheat on am that's why my Gee reacted this way because you know all Naija girls are cheat /sex object cheesy cheesy
Free my Nigga

You sounded childish! Are you wishing your sister(s), female cousins, nieces, or female friends same kind of death?

Stop being a monster!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Rechargeam247(f): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Abuja boys, gigolos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Rechargeam247(f): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Jackbaur88:
The guy was not commited to the lady hence the constant suspicion from her. most of my fellow men are very promicous Walahi. They hardly stick to one woman
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by sukkot: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2022
guy is not telling the full story. he sold two cars. so he was with her for the money and nothing else. how do you sell a car she gave to you to use ? short sighted greedy guy. look at his transformation now ? from fine boy to ugly wretched looking unkempt guy ? and probably a lifetime in prison. all for what ? had a full head of hair now everything done dey chop like rat because of stress

2 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2022
sukkot:
guy is not telling the full story. he sold two cars. so he was with her for the money and nothing else. how do you sell a car she gave to you to use ? short sighted greedy guy

He claims it's his friend who wanted to sell it, yet he's the one who still says that he was greedy and covetous. It's more likely that after a day on the run, he needed to get rid of some of the evidence and have ready cash for more movement and told his friend to sell it.

He sounds as confident in his lies as one rapist on this forum did. People like this are the worst sort of creatures, because they dare think they're smart about it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Landinvestments(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Aaaahhh, this guy is finished.
He should have just run outside and leave her alone to rant.
Now, his freedom is gone for life.

4 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by sukkot: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He claims it's his friend who wanted to sell it, yet he's the one who still says that he was greedy and covetous. It's more likely that after a day on the run, he needed to get rid of some of the evidence and have ready cash for more movement and told his friend to sell it.

He sounds as confident in his lies as one rapist on this forum did. People like this are the worst sort of creatures, because they dare think they're smart about it.
yeah and that part where he said he didnt know she was dead. you didnt know she was dead and you are trying to sell her car ? he knows she was dead. and i am sure the greed kicked in. well she is dead let me sell the car and japa to port harcourt. i may even go as far as to say he knew before hand that he was going to kill her and then take her car

1 Like

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by paradigmshift(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Free my nigga .
Free my Nigga
ur sisters death dey wait Dem

2 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2022
sukkot:
yeah and that part where he said he didnt know she was dead. you didnt know she was dead and you are trying to sell her car ? he knows she was dead. and i am sure the greed kicked in. well she is dead let me sell the car and japa to port harcourt. i may even go as far as to say he knew before hand that he was going to kill her and then take her car

You're not going too far, especially since he'd already sold one of her cars and that is what caused the argument. It has less to do with him talking about how she didn't let him do this and that. It's all about the car and he's trying to sway his listeners with that part on her controlling him. He killed her because of the other car he'd sold.

He knew he had killed her when he used the pestle on her. She did not reply him and ask him why he hit her. He'd hit her head and she wouldn't be dead if he'd hit her elsewhere. The way he speaks at that point indicates he knew what he did, and that is why he fled and dropped off his car with an accomplice. He knew she was dead at that point. He only got the confirmation he wanted later on.

His body language is irritating as he looks like the type that has thought through his responses. He's probably a long time batterer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by sukkot: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're not going too far, especially since he'd already sold one of her cars and that is what caused the argument. It has less to do with him talking about how she didn't let him do this and that. It's all about the car and he's trying to sway his listeners with that part on her controlling him. He killed her because of the other car he'd sold.

He knew he had killed her when he used the pestle on her. She did not reply him and ask him why he hit her. He'd hit her head and she wouldn't be dead if he'd hit her elsewhere. The way he speaks at that point indicates he knew what he did, and that is why he fled and dropped off his car with an accomplice. He knew she was dead at that point. He only got the confirmation he wanted later on.

His body language is irritating as he looks like the type that has thought through his responses. He's probably a long time batterer.
very well said. couldnt have said it any better
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by hush15: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:
Here's the live interrogation of the 31 years old man who murdered his lover and ran away with and sold some of her belongings while on the run.

He has been apprehended and is now in the custody of the police.
Watch his narration here as the sister of the deceased cries uncontrollably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxazGXXUX6E

That's why one need to be content and live within your means and not depend on anybody especially women. Obviously, the woman was angry that you sold the car she gave you, for all you know, she might be thinking you either gave the car or proceeds from selling the car to another female, not realizing that what she already gave as gift is no longer hers. People can judge him falsely but based on the info, it could have gone either way. One person was bound to do something stupid, else I don't see reason why she would pick a pestle. If she had hit the guy before the guy could snatch it from her, it would have been the woman matter we discussing now.

It's because he depended on her too much is the reason why he in this mess. Quite unfortunate but you just have to live with the consequences.

Lesson to those men who depend and live off women and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by BRATISLAVA: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2022
sukkot:
very well said. couldnt have said it any better

If he gets away with it, it would be a very poor conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by ViceGovernor: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Why's the guy still alive even after confessing to the crime? angry

If nothing is done to chidinma, that police man in Lagos, nothing will happen to this Guy, they'll soon release him. Nigeria is that terrible
Yes o last last them go release guy man.
All because of the love of goodharddick grin now she's ded
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by LaSenior: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2022
That guy should rot in jail

Shikena
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by NA1RALANDER(f): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Wonder what an older wan is doing with a younger lover in Nigeria...
Oh maybe she thought this was the west..
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by fxexperts: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Free my nigga .
Free my Nigga
MUMU animal.

BRATISLAVA:
He looks like he's being disturbed to give account of what he did, like he's thinking to himself, "what's the big deal?" He looks quite arrogant about murdering her. He's touching the emotional points of men, in his speech, looking for sympathy and understanding, rather than saying what he really did. He knows how to work on their minds.

Merely looking at his angry, ugly face and skinny arms, will let you know he's the sort of man to murder.

Looking for hardworking women whilst acting like they're hardworking themselves.

He's probably a popular commenter here.
People like this are the ones who insult men all there life and turn to evening newspaper that is when they will realize time has passed them and they will start looking for young gigolos that will kill them like this EDEh tochukwu guy.
So learn and change your ways.

Jennyclay:
So men are also gold diggers, I thought it's only women undecided. Rubbish!!

Wiicked irritating & disgusting men everywhere!
You too learn from the advice a gave your college above.
Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by sukkot: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If he gets away with it, it would be a very poor conclusion.
its naija anything can happen. if he drop 1 million for the boys they would sweep the case under the rug lol cheesy . that was a joke, well this case has gone viral so there is no way he can get away with it. he is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Sad.
What a lady of 48 is doing with a boy of 31.
May her soul rest in peace.
You call a 31 years old man boy? Who says a 48 years old woman cannot date 31 years old MAN?

Regina Daniels is married to a 70 years old man, that is okay right? undecided

So because she is 48 she deserves to be murdered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) / Court Sentences Internet Fraudster To Six Months In Prison In Ilorin / Nigerian Army Confirms Ambush On Its Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.