Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail (12566 Views)

No Post-Conviction Bail For Baba Ijesha, Court Rules / Post-Conviction Bail: Will Luck Smile On Kalu? / Orji Kalu Seeks Post-Conviction Bail, Cites Health Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by AFONAMARO: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
garfield1:

Wike had federal might.umahi defeated the incumbent gov candidate during primaries.akpabio did same and recently in niger,hon bago did same

Just as he has federal might in his re-election? Or, did Adeleke also have same might?
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by beylinko02: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,what's your problem? Are you ok at all? Andy uba was not popular,this man is very popular.people are ready to die for him

Who are those people that are ready to die for him? CULTISTS

You know the Rate of cultism in Akwa Ibom. Maybe you are even among them. That's why you are saying they are ready to die for him.

They are not ready to work just to collect free money from some government that will embezzle their future and their children even to 4th generation future.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by AZUH: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oh

I buy all funds and gift cards at cool rate and physical transaction is allow but it depend on what you are bringing to the table

Ebay gift card || rate 580/$

Amazon gift card || rate 575/$

Sephora gift card || rates 600/$

Apple gift card || rates 580/$

Steam wallet gift card || rates 635/$

One vanilla || rates 560/$

Amex gift card || rates 600/$

Itunes gift card || rates 550/$

Other gift cards can come

zelle funds || rates 600/$

Venmo funds || rates 500/$

Applepay funds || rates 550/$

Pay-Pal funds|| rates 680/$

Chime funds || rates 480/$

Google pay || rates 580/$

Cashapp funds || rates 735/$

Btc ask for rate

Neteller funds || rates 720/$

PM funds || rates 700/$

Rmb || rates 113#

Western Union/ Money Gram || rates it depend

E-Transfer funds || rates 400/$

Whatsapp & call
Scam $700
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by fergie001: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
garfield1:
Yes,I have been waiting for that bwacha judgment since.it means he will likely win at the apex stage...

Wike has issues with everybody that didnt support him from ss.udom contested when he could have supported him and now he's with atiku.I didnt say wike is helping oba I said its not impossible.
That's his business, he wouldn't control the PDP again. He over-played himself, outspent everyone, caused divisions in almost all chapters, threw away his brother as PDP National Chair and now wants to cry more than the bereaved.

I don't even want a reconciliation between them tbh. He is likely to win the battle that is Atiku losing the election but will lose the war (PDP control). I want it to go on, maybe it might even help my humble State sef.

On Bwacha: With 2 Appeal Court Divisions ruling same, the SC will need something magical to upturn it.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,what's your problem? Are you ok at all? Andy uba was not popular,this man is very popular.people are ready to die for him
Who are the people that are ready to die for him? Mind you I'm in Uyo right now and PDP is still the party to beat. Ku tang se umu diongoke.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
EdCure:

Cleared by who?
Are you interpreting the granting of bail pending the determination of his appeal of the conviction as being cleared?

Ignorant kid!
Too much Illiteracy on Nairaland.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by garfield1: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Who are the people that are ready to die for him? Mind you I'm in Uyo right now and PDP is still the party to beat. Ku tang se umu diongoke.

Mme diongo nkpo mmi se ntang.pdp asong but kpukpuruowo umaga umo eno.ndito adoke eyom oba.oba adi ekpe
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by garfield1: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
fergie001:

That's his business, he wouldn't control the PDP again. He over-played himself, outspent everyone, caused divisions in almost all chapters, threw away his brother as PDP National Chair and now wants to cry more than the bereaved.

I don't even want a reconciliation between them tbh. He is likely to win the battle that is Atiku losing the election but will lose the war (PDP control). I want it to go on, maybe it might even help my humble State sef.

On Bwacha: With 2 Appeal Court Divisions ruling same, the SC will need something magical to upturn it.

But I still dont know the reason why they are upholding bwacha's appeal
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by fergie001: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
garfield1:

But I still dont know the reason why they are upholding bwacha's appeal
I am even very shocked especially as I haven't seen the details. The SC will likely take both appeals same day because their subject matter is almost same.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by dochenaj: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
moscow007:
Tueh!.. Nigerians!
Someone is busy congratulating him, a convicted criminal.
We are prisoners of our own making, how can we want to end corruption yet celebrate corrupt leaders!

If characters like Thiefnibu ever wins, it's going to be open season for all corrupt criminals to aspire to power, even MC Olomo will one day governor Lagos State.

Death to all corrupt leaders... President Obi is coming!
Without Tinubu winning, he can still achieve this.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by imoh4king(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
garfield1:
Congrats to him.he is the next governor of akwa ibom

Which Governor? Stop dreaming
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by garfield1: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
fergie001:
I am even very shocked especially as I haven't seen the details. The SC will likely take both appeals same day because their subject matter is almost same.

True to avoid time waste.when will ariwoola resign?

Please help me and check for prince otu and lp vs gershom anor 2015 ca
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by Tareq1105: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
moscow007:
Tueh!.. Nigerians!
We are prisoners of our own making, how can we want to end corruption yet celebrate corrupt leaders!

If characters like Thiefnibu ever wins, it's going to be open season for all corrupt criminals to aspire to power, even MC Olomo will one day governor Lagos State.

Coming to Anambra again after 8 yrs?
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by ComeToJesus: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
I hear say the guy na badoo. He runs the street..
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by Acekoncepts27(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
imoh4king:

am from Akwa ibom state,you don't know what's on ground here. Despite the backings from the incumbent government,Umo Eno cannot stand OBA's popularity

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by valETA1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
nesphil:
Anybody convicted can't be a Governor, ignorant boy

His case is at the Apeal court, so yes he can Run for Governorship.

Its only if convicted with no form of Apeal.

OBA is a thorn in PDP's flesh,
He was PDP himself in Akwa Ibom, if u know u know.

And he's a giver and a lover of good things.

This man had/has offered more scholarships than even NDDC and Mobile combined b4 even coming into gov't in the state.

That's d kind of person needed in this state.

OBA issa goal

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by seeto: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Senator Bassey Albert Akpan (OBA) is a good man. Forget about what helpless PDP and ungrateful Udom is trying to do. They are just hell bent in fighting a man whom God has chosen. OBA IS A BIG AND GOOD NAME IN AKWA IBOM. HE IS EVERYWHERE. YPP HAS TAKEN OVER AKWA IBOM. IT'S NO LONGER NEWS. AKWA IBOM IS GREEN. OBA IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR COME 2023

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by charlieLegend(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Business2023:
I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

what exactly do you do for a start
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
EdCure:

Cleared by who?
Are you interpreting the granting of bail pending the determination of his appeal of the conviction as being cleared?

Ignorant kid!

The conviction@FHC did not stop him from contesting, INEC has no right to exclude his name from the Ballot, take it or leave it, that's the next Governor of AKS.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
ComeToJesus:
I hear say the guy na badoo. He runs the street..

Yeah, Udom can't dare him, the Governor is only beating about the bush, all his plans is not working at all, after spending so much Ca$hMoney. . .
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
imoh4king:

I will advice you wake up to smell the coffee on the 11th of March, 2023.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by saintkeppy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Which PDP, a depleted AKS PDP?
Senator OBA controls more than 60% of PDP even if he's in YPP, most PDP chapter chairmen&Excos are still Loyal to him, he purposely told them not to decamp, next year elections will be all about popularity, Competence&Capacity, money will fail unfortunately that the sad truth!

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by Daddyboy21: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is already a convict wink
former 2 term Governor of Akwaibom state and 2 term senator, akpabio was an exconvict too. It didn't stop him. Never fight a man with grace
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by asanausana91: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justice for sale in Nigeria, the judiciary is one the corrupt agency of government. Someone that is already convicted and is he has stated serving his times in prison is given bail?
These judges are the problems of this country.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by asanausana91: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian laws and prisons are only for the poor.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by asanausana91: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
garfield1:

Should I mention those that defeated sitting governors/presidents? In nasarawa,makura and adamu defeated late akwe doma.in cross river,dansuki defeated imoke and duke.tinubu defeated obj.amechi defeated omehia
how did Tinubu defeated Obasanjo? Some of you are brainless I swear.
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by Paulianfa(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2022
moscow007:
Tueh!.. Nigerians!

You are right anyway but there is more to this saga than this,
The case has been sideline for years but the sitting goffnor brought back the case base on political sentiment. This man is the top contender for number one position in the state Akwa ibom I mean goffnorship position and Udom Emmanuel are using all the available resources to bring him down just for his approved man to take over which is Mr Umo Eno.
The people of the state are angry and enough is enough for Udom...
Oba is the next man on the Hiltop mansion.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by goodyvin02(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2022
nesphil:
This man collected 12 luxury cars that amounted to over N200 million naira from just one contractor, imagine how many he has collected from others as a commissioner of finance under Godswill Akpabio's administration and you are here saying your governor.

I won't be surprised if you're among those who claimed that you want Nigeria to be a great country but here you are celebrating corruption at its peak. undecided

well, I didn’t use to support him, In fact I never liked him but then who isn’t corrupt in Nigerian government. Firstly I am not happy with the way politics is being run in Akwa Ibom state, they just bring out someone and then force them on the citizens, so right now my support goes to whoever can end that circle.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by Minime10(f): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2022
garfield1:

Can you listen to yourself & perhaps notice how foolish you sound!
" People are ready to die for him".
Maybe, just maybe silly people like your very self are the ones, who are ready to die for a convicted corrupt cultist.
You must be one of those his dirty cultist foot soldier, still fooling around grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by Eteka1(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2022
garfield1:

Should I mention those that defeated sitting governors/presidents? In nasarawa,makura and adamu defeated late akwe doma.in cross river,dansuki defeated imoke and duke.tinubu defeated obj.amechi defeated omehia
How did Dansuki defeat Imoke and Duke?
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by garfield1: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Eteka1:
How did Dansuki defeat Imoke and Duke?

Duke tried to remove him as chairman and failed.imoke tried to stop him from returning as reps member and failed
Re: Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail by garfield1: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2022
saintkeppy:

The conviction@FHC did not stop him from contesting, INEC has no right to exclude his name from the Ballot, take it or leave it, that's the next Governor of AKS.

His wife and running mate are still campaigning seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Did Not Work Against Jonathan, Jonah Jang Counters Aliyu / Reno Omokri: Elect Peter Obi President, Expect The ‘Mother Of ASUU Strikes’ / John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.