Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer (27735 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Britishpea: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
We didn’t hear about any alterations between the police and the deceased.

No one including the husband said there was an argument. So what could prompt a gun shot is sketchy. I suspect accidental discharge.

Nigerian Govts will be giving guns to idiots, criminals and cultists. What do you expect them to do with the guns? Kill innocent people or people who err them personally
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Homguy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:
All these vultures preying on people's misfortune to chase clout. What is the use of this his statement . The errant policeman has been arrested and his details made public,on the same day of the incident. So tell me what new thing he is saying.

Modified :
I have expressed my opinion on the issue, which is the matter is being handled and no need for Falz to try and gain over a matter already being handled by the authorities. Come and beat me if I said anything bad here.
you are an animal! When a young man was killed some days before Abiola Raheem, did anyone publici3 the arrest of that crooked officer? Days later Abiola was killed. You should be the next, an obvious APC supporter.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by HenryWilliams(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
The culprit is apprehended already & would be made to pay for his crime. What else do you and your End_Sars geng want?

Keep chasing clout undecided

Shut up if you don't know what's up.
Was it not two years ago they murdered dozens of people at Lekki Toll gate . Have the killers been brought to book?
This same Ajiwe station killed a young man less than two months ago . Do u hear about rhr case anymore?
Please let those that can talk. Let then talk and increase the volume.
Stay there and be forming civilized .
Nigeria Police kills with impunity and go Scot free.
The ones caught will taken to Abuja, have a kangaroo trial and the rest is history.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Olowosaudi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:
All these vultures preying on people's misfortune to chase clout. What is the use of this his statement . The errant policeman has been arrested and his details made public,on the same day of the incident. So tell me what new thing he is saying.

Its obvious that you are MUMU

Modified :
I have expressed my opinion on the issue, which is the matter is being handled and no need for Falz to try and gain over a matter already being handled by the authorities. Come and beat me if I said anything bad here.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
And the likes of 2face and co are busy defrauding fans divorcing their marriages!.... Thumbs up Falz!�
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Aguiyimba(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

Get sense and don't forget to get wisdom
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

Is this one a human being
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by toujurs: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Y'all are mad, how about the poor guy, shot. Why is it only this woman death that is being spoken about. angry

A young guy was killed, at that same ajah, from that same ajiwe station. No one is talking about the guy own. angry..
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by DJANGOTBG: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
The culprit is apprehended already & would be made to pay for his crime. What else do you and your End_Sars geng want?

The only people that liked this comment are paid diseases like you. You’re a shame to birthing and raising a child.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by olaeffect(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

It is like you did not read the part that falz said 2yrs down the line nothing has been implemented from the outcome of the panel set up on the aftermath of #Endsars.

You can also make your address public and let's see maybe you are above being beaten embarassed
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Eriokanmi: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :
Baseless comment I've ever seen. When we protested in 2020 against police brutality, people like you said it was targeted at Tinubu's utopian ambition, that we were yahoo boys who wanted to stop the police from searching us. Is Bola Raheem a yahoo girl?. The man, through sanwoolu called on the army to come to toll gate and shoot. Sanwoolu first denied the allegation but the military exposed him, before he now said the power that be, sent him to call the military, when we were not at war or holding a gun. It was Nigeria's flag we were holding. Ti a ba ran ni nisę ęru, aa fi tomo jęę...its a local adage. Sanwoolu and Tinubu will see the outcome of their actions in February. The next version of endsars would be by the ballot. One guy a Yoruba brother was killed at same Ajiwe Police station earlier and now, its an innocent Bola.

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Lionnation: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
tydi:
shocked
Nigerians wouldn't even allow the dead rest In peace
assuming you were the one that was killed, put yourself in that position of being the one killed like that and someone made this type of comment you just made here, think am how will you feel, black man is so selfish that's why he couldn't develop
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by christistruth01: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
onthehill:
Nigerian Rapper, Falz, has said that if the police officer alleged to have shot and killed pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, is not punished and the details of his punishment publicized for all to see, it might be interpreted as an invitation for chaos, IGBERETV reports.

The singer in a series of Tweets stated that when Nigerian youths came out in October 2020 to protest against police brutality, they were referred to as recalcitrants who are just out to foment trouble. He argued that despite the recommendations made by the EndSARS panels instituted, nothing has been done.

See his tweets below.

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1608165789944659968?t=H-dobfAIda6ExMLqbp00Xw&s=19

What did the burning of the Palace of the Oba of Lagos have to do with Endsars ?

If not for the acute handling of the Situation the destruction of Lagos could have sparked off very serious Civil unrest elsewhere

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

What exactly is falz going to gain from airing his views on this matter? Is there anything he said that isn't true?
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Philomath1212: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jacobjanet:
Good afternoon everyone please am seeking for an help for the sake of God please i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunately we lost the father of my kid even before I gave the birth and it has lead to a lots of hunger and sufferness for us with no helping hand please i had evidence to this please try to assist us even if it's for us to eat with and by special grace of God you shall never experience a backwardness and untimely death in your lifetime., and may almighty God shall never take away all what have been the sources of an happiness and blessings to you in this life amen, and please this my acct for God sake

A,ccess B, ank
Janet Jacob
16-77-15-17-61

The evidence you have, where is it?
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
christistruth01:

What did the burning of the Palace of the Oba of Lagos have to do with Endsars ?

If not for the acute handling of the Situation the destruction of Lagos could have sparked off very serious Civil unrest elsewhere

Who burnt the palace of the oba of Lagos? Was it falz?

By the way, what was COVID indomie doing in the obas palace?
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by zumbigbo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Youths being sent to their graves by their father's generation...Slavery 2023.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:

What has he said that isn't the truth?
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by christistruth01: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Akerele4492:
Great forum.....Best Nairaland alternative ever

Very Good!!

Obidients should carry all their fake History ,threats and insults to their new forum
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by DECOtech(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Banbutton:
The police man should have been killed the moment he was arrested.
Killing is no punishment. he should be dis membered alive and made to die a slow and painful death.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Olamilekan1555(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

Your sense is under your feet, don't you understand English or which part of this statement is too heavy for your brain to comprehend ''If this person isn’t punished & all details PUBLISHED for everyone to see''...

Peace out.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Banbutton: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
DECOtech:

Killing is no punishment. he should be dis membered alive and made to die a slow and painful death.
You're correct �
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Olamilekan1555(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Your sense is under your feet, don't you understand English or which part of this statement is too heavy for your brain to comprehend ''If this person isn’t punished & all details PUBLISHED for everyone to see''...

Peace out.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Praxis758: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Banbutton:
The police man should have been killed the moment he was arrested.

Who was to effect the killing?
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by DECOtech(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

Yes, we have HEARD that he has been aprehended. Details of his punishment should be made public. that is the simple thing Falz is saying.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Alexrayz25: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria
generalwhite57: OBidients are taking over everything.

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by NewNg1: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kennyfancy:
One of the few Yoruba's with good sense

I am glad you're not an Obidient. We don't say what our incoming President Mr. Peter Obi can't say.

You're either a disguising agbado or one of the PDP supporters.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Olamilekan1555(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119518429:

Sultan, we told you to stop this nonsense earlier.
Do you ever listen

Can the 3 of you stop this please?!
It's uncalled for.
All these makes no sense!

Sultan the instigator of this nonsense,
You mean police should kill more women in Nigeria?
That sound so dumb!
Becareful what you wish for other women in the country.
We pray it will never start from your abode, we honestly pray.
Karma has everyone address.
Stop typing blindly outta emotions,
It does more harm than good.

Our kobo!

May Bolanle's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

You guys just dont understand him at all, what he is saying is that this Nation is not gander balance when it comes to brutality and truth is bitter but if it happened to be a man everyone wont be speaking as we are presently, did you know how many men that has been killed by this useless police and nothing happened i dont pray women should be a victims but looking at what is going on presently concerning police brutality it is only women that can save us all.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by dkings101(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Who wan beat you....?? Just know one of ur family is next...maybe then u wd understand this rubbish you just spew here.

dat9jaguy:

Modified :
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by generalwo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :
..... Odeh
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

And u think you are making sense? I don't pray for such to happen to any of your family cos u don't even understand what u are saying sef. Some ppl will just open there mouth like gutter to speak rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos / Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) / The Yahoo Business And The Future Of Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.