Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer (27762 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Christistruth00:

Aren’t you fed up of copying and pasting questions that have been answered already many times?

Show me where and how you have answered the questions. That's why i numbered the questions. So provide your answers according to the number of each question.

1. everything you said kanu said, there's no mention of obas palace. Can you show where obas palace was mentioned?

2. So if you say that it wasn't falz that burnt the palace of the oba of Lagos, how does what he said about endsars and the police murder of bolanle Raheem got to do with the palace of the oba of Lagos?

3. If you say that ipob/esn were responsible for the looting of the palace of the oba of Lagos, can you explain how they were responsible?

4. Can you also provide hard evidence to support your claim?

5. How did ipob/esn travel all the way from the east to come to Lagos to target the paloace of the oba of Lagos?

6. Pls where is the palace of the oba of Lagos located?

7. I didn't ask what was Igbos business or not. I asked, what was COVID indomie doing in the palace of the oba of Lagos?
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by lagosrd: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Run away little boy. This is what happens when you use emotions instead of your head to respond to issues.
You know I'm right but due to your pride you chose instead to insult me and run away.
Use your education(that is if you are educated) and think for yourself not following the bandwagon.
'You don't respond to people online' but na you quote me first, you are confused.

You call me little boy no wahala but all I know is that I should be youngest of the small boys in your family. You move out of your parents house first before talking to me . Stop hidden behind your keyboard to say jagons your empty brain cannot process. Mannerless scallywag.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by dat9jaguy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
lagosrd:

You call me little boy no wahala but all I know is that I should be youngest of the small boys in your family. You move out of your parents house first before talking to me . Stop[b]hidden [b]behind your keyboard to say jagons your empty brain cannot process.

Keep it coming, smallie grin

Ps:
It is 'stop hiding' instead of 'stop hidden'

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Christistruth00: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Show me where and how you have answered the questions. That's why i numbered the questions. So provide your answers according to the number of each question.

1. everything you said kanu said, there's no mention of obas palace. Can you show where obas palace was mentioned?

2. So if you say that it wasn't falz that burnt the palace of the oba of Lagos, how does what he said about endsars and the police murder of bolanle Raheem got to do with the palace of the oba of Lagos?

3. If you say that ipob/esn were responsible for the looting of the palace of the oba of Lagos, can you explain how they were responsible?

5. How did ipob/esn travel all the way from the east to come to Lagos to target the paloace of the oba of Lagos?

7. I didn't ask what was Igbos business or not. I asked, what was COVID indomie doing in the palace of the oba of Lagos?

I answered all your questions in my posts, yet you ignored them deliberately and you still failed to answer the question of why IPOB attacked Lagos

1 Like

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Christistruth00:

I answered all your questions in my posts, yet you ignored them deliberately and you still failed to answer the question of why IPOB attacked Lagos

if you answered my questions, then you wont have any problems doing this: Show me where and how you have answered the questions. That's why i numbered the questions. So provide your answers according to the number of each question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ABU Professor Murdered After Mob Mistook Him For Boko Haram. / Man Caught Planting Fetish Items In A Private Hostel Around Akoka. / Co-tenant Slaps Nursing Mother To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.