Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer (27741 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by benqo01(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
THERE WAS A GUY THAT WAS KILLED BY THE SAME POLICE MEN FROM THAT PARTICULAR POLICE STATION AT THAT SAME AJAH ON DECEMBER 7TH

UP TILL NOW WE HAVE NOT HEARD ANY REPORT ON HOW THAT CASE WENT,IS IT BECAUSE THE BOY THAT WAS KILLED WASN'T A LAWYER OR FROM A RICH FAMILY? IS WHAT I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND.

BECAUSE THIS WOMAN WAS A LAWYER EVERYBODY CARRY AM FOR HEAD,SERIOUSLY IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, LET WE CLAIM TO TREAT EVERYONE EQUAL BUT THIS ONE NO FOLLOW AT ALL
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
The guy has been suspended by his superiors. Hmm looks like a delay tactic, they re probably planning to whisk him out of Eko to the North where he will be deployed to the East side to continue his killings.

Police brutality in Nigeria always gets lip service unless it involves PEP's.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by bjayx: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kennyfancy:
One of the few Yoruba's with good sense
That's not too good a comment but more disappointing are those who clicked the like
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by benqo01(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
toujurs:
Y'all are mad, how about the poor guy, shot. Why is it only this woman death that is being spoken about. angry

A young guy was killed, at that same ajah, from that same ajiwe station. No one is talking about the guy own. angry..

I WONDER SOME NIGERIANS ARE JUST HYPOCRITE BECOS D BOY NO B FROM WELL DO FAMILY THERE SWEPT HIS DEATH UNDER D CARPET.

TILL NOW WE NEVER HEAR ANYTHING INFACT IT LOOKED AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED U SEE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY?

OH because DIS ONE CONCERN WOMAN EVERYBODY CARRY AM FOR HEAD,NA SO MATTER JUST DIE DOWN LIKE THIS.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by atheistandproud(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am a Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient

Gidan Kaya, from Kware junction you'll turn right and head North east, before you'll reach Chimola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Banbutton:
The police man should have been killed the moment he was arrested.
To serve as a deterrent to other hopeless policemen. Now the idiot has thrown families into mourning. undecided
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Amaggedon: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:
All these vultures preying on people's misfortune to chase clout. What is the use of this his statement . The errant policeman has been arrested and his details made public,on the same day of the incident. So tell me what new thing he is saying.

Modified :
I have expressed my opinion on the issue, which is the matter is being handled and no need for Falz to try and gain over a matter already being handled by the authorities. Come and beat me if I said anything bad here.
Your opinion is that of a fool which every well meaning Nigerian should view with disdain and rebuke the conveyor, hence stupidity becomes a norm or standard in our society.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by phemmyfour: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:
All these vultures preying on people's misfortune to chase clout. What is the use of this his statement . The errant policeman has been arrested and his details made public,on the same day of the incident. So tell me what new thing he is saying.

Modified :
I have expressed my opinion on the issue, which is the matter is being handled and no need for Falz to try and gain over a matter already being handled by the authorities. Come and beat me if I said anything bad here.
Not until you or family member is a statistic, you LL still think it's a joke
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by christistruth01: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Who burnt the palace of the oba of Lagos? Was it falz?

By the way, what was COVID indomie doing in the obas palace?

How was the indomie in the Oba of Lagos's Palace Igbos Business if Ipob were not warmongers in the first place ?

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Truvelisback(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
tiswell:
falz has been outspoken in the face of tyranny.

May he live long insha Allah!
The Nigerian Police Force just give guns to their Officers without proper examination of their compitency.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by FuckSilly: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :
Muh
Mu
Or deh
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by billyG(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
The goon in black must have killed her out of envy,seeing a highly educated woman with polished english driving flashy car on Xmas day while he a half baked cop with 33yrs of long suffering service standing in d sun all year round with nothing to show for it apart from few extorted bitterkolas that will not even go round all that sent him...made him lose his sanity.
Those goons are not happy seeing successful young people.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by FireUpNow(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Clout chaser's just yapa now. Falz should have wanted for the police and NBA to have concluded the matter before making this statement
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Sleekfingers: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Banbutton:

Na inside jungle you think say you dey?

The judge will decide his fate....
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Sleekfingers: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
tydi:
shocked
Nigerians wouldn't even allow the dead rest In peace

So we shouldn't talk about abi?
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by nesphil(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Calm down, nobody is a vulture preying on people's misfortune here apart from you, who's trying to absolve the government of their nonchalant attitude towards implementations of the 'white papers' that emanated from the panel that they themselves set up.

Falz the bad guy is right.

if the government had begun the implementation of those recommendations that emanated from the #Endsars panel reports,
These senseless killings by some reckless blood-thirsty policemen would have been drastically reduced by now.

dat9jaguy:

Modified :
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
christistruth01:

How was the indomie in the Oba of Lagos's Palace Igbos Business if Ipob were not warmongers in the first place ?

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by tiswell(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
The Nigerian Police Force just give guns to their Officers without proper examination of their compitency.
very pathetic I must say sad
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by brandsoncharlie: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
The culprit is apprehended already & would be made to pay for his crime. What else do you and your End_Sars geng want?

Keep chasing clout undecided
Has Nigerian authorities shown punishment for perpetuation of crimes by this policemen and endsars.
He's be vindicated as earlier opposed as public disorder.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Akanbimi: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
You probably have difficulty with comprehension. Is this the first time a criminal's details will be made public and they still end up not serving the punishment. Its being said that many erring policemen usually get transferred to other locations in the country

dat9jaguy:

Modified :
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by stacyadams: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
tctrills:

Let me guess, you are an APC supporter.

U mean apc rat grin
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by deyplay: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
The culprit is apprehended already & would be made to pay for his crime. What else do you and your End_Sars geng want?

Keep chasing clout undecided
Stfu, may be if it happens to you, or someone close to you, you will respond likewise
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Nyanabo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

Same way you are equally chasing clout with his statement.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by christistruth01: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/491040-nigerian-govt-blames-ipob-esn-for-lagos-endsars-attacks-looting-of-obas-palace-other-crimes.html

Indomie inside Oba of Lagos Palace is none of Igbos Business just as whatever is in Obi of Onitsha Palace is not OPCs Problem neither did it give ipob the right to burn down Lagos

If ipob can insist everyday that Fulani herdsmen have no right to attack anyone in the SE why did ipob imagine that they had the right to destroy Lagos that was clearly in the SW?

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by dat9jaguy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Baseless comment I've ever seen. When we protested in 2020 against police brutality, people like you said it was targeted at Tinubu's utopian ambition, that we were yahoo boys who wanted to stop the police from searching us. Is Bola Raheem a yahoo girl?. The man, through sanwoolu called on the army to come to toll gate and shoot. Sanwoolu first denied the allegation but the military exposed him, before he now said the power that be, sent him to call the military, when we were not at war or holding a gun. It was Nigeria's flag we were holding. Ti a ba ran ni nisę ęru, aa fi tomo jęę...its a local adage. Sanwoolu and Tinubu will see the outcome of their actions in February. The next version of endsars would be by the ballot. One guy a Yoruba brother was killed at same Ajiwe Police station earlier and now, its an innocent Bola.

Cry me a river

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by dat9jaguy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
EmperorTolson:

You're dump, your moniker almost look the same. You can as well deny your miserable self.
ImolaNaija & dat9jaguy

Hahaha... OK Mr detective I don hear. Like I said, your mumu is legendary.

Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by SenatePresdo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :

He said that as a warning, so that even if the Govt is trying to cover the murder case, it would make them have a rethink.

It's a rhetoric.
It's a smart statement, he isn't chasing clout.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by StreetMedia: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :
He aint chasing clout for ur information.

Just that you are too comfortable with the odd happenings.

Think!.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by StreetMedia: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Modified :
1 Sarki was supporting dis APC led-govt till his cousin was train-kidnapped in Abj.

I stand with FALZ.
That killer Po should be killed publicly for others to always put their kara on hold.

As per your reasoning, it will get to you.
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Banbutton:

you talk as if you reason with your ass, i take God beg you go borrow sense
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by ijeoma727: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
agbado man will not smell tht seat,,enough of vampires and blood suckers in aso rockPeter obi is coming,,Nigeria must be salvaged.agbado man will not smell tht seat,,enough of vampires and blood suckers in aso rockPeter obi is coming,,Nigeria must be salvaged....
Re: Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer by Banbutton: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Braveboi1:

you talk as if you reason with your ass, i take God beg you go borrow sense
The Way you typed shows someone who is mad is reasoning on your behalf. I pity those around you and those who depends on you.
Shoir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos / Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) / Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.