Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished (10362 Views)

El-rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths / Governor El-rufai Wants Zoning Stopped In Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Millimann: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
k
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Announced3: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Stupeed ipob Jews.. you never tired emeka...

Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii

3 million ipob Jews grilled grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Announced3: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
El-rufai is going after the churches, he wants to gag them!!!

But his plan will fail!!!

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Obaofaba: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi is cumin sir.....his your president. Get use to it

Thank God you already know it's Obi that has nothing to campaign with except inciting one religious group over the other or one ethnic groups over the other.

Unfortunately he can't win with votes from his tribesmen or religious group alone.

Even Datti has seen the light hence he's disassociating himself from the charade.

He was in Abuja on the same day his supposed principal was campaigning in Rivers State.
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Announced3: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

It is God that will punish him fess fess

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Announced3: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Killerbag36:
Any Christian that vote and support Tinubu
Deserves to be in hell nd death
If you like say its person choice
Ogun will destroy u nd ur personal choice
For going against Godwill

Mention me nd your family sha remain in bandage forever

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
And governors like him who watch and do nothing while the people they sworn in to protect are being like chicken should be applauded?
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Heffalump(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
The punishment proposed by that midget called El Rufai will begin with Tinubu, since he was the first to ride on religion by picking a Muslim vice to guarantee his acceptance and election.

APC as a party introduced religious inclinations in politics and even the style of leadership of Buhari reaffirms this belief.
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by JoeNL22(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obaofaba:

Thank God you already know it's Obi that has nothing to campaign with except inciting one religious group over the other or one ethnic groups over the other.

Unfortunately he can't win with votes from his tribesmen or religious group alone.

Even Datti has seen the light hence he's disassociating himself from the charade.

He was in Abuja on the same day his supposed principal was campaigning in Rivers State.
Buhari went to church also. So what's your point?
99% of the programmes obi have been attending are programmes he usually goes to before he declared for presidency. Hence, your ludacrious statements and assertions holds no water. Remain OBIDIENT! For with Obi, a new Nigeria is POssible.

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by SeriouslySense(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
A criminal talking grin grin, The great hypocrite and psychopath. grin. Is it not the same person that made inciteful and hateful comments, he knows Nigerians have mental challenges, they forget easily. grin grin grin

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by OmoIjebuOde: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Exactly. For fielding Muslim/ Muslim ticket. We'll punish APC with our PVC next year.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Victorclean1: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Father of jihad has spoken. Who is even giving the southern Kaduna killers and Fulani terrorists amunition ?.

Chose the correct answer/ answers below
A. Elrufai
B. FG
C. UK/USA
D. Arab world
E. Shettima.
F. Northern Muslim clerics
G. Northern islamic ex generals

100k for the correct answer
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by ERlS(f): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
He hasn't said one word about the massacre in southern kaduna what sort of wickedness is this

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by GoodIsGod: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wicked pigmy.
They keep killing Christians in his State daily. He turned away his eyes. And here the iddiat is saying what?
One of the people that should be wiped off the surface of the earth talking trash.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Chidywhite: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
YOUR VOICE IS TOO SMALL TO BE HEARD .
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by olisefom: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bushmeat has finally catch the hunter.

They are feeling the heat cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Rotji(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Can Rufai please start by punishing himself as the originator of the politics of religion, he went against all existing political structure of religious and ethnic equity to use his power of incumbency to install a Muslim Deputy Governor in Kaduna which is a 1st of it's kind in the state. Just because the Southern KD people complained about lack of protection from the constant attacks against them. He decided to punish them by damning all the consequences and pioneering a muslim-muslim ticket which has gone on to carry out genocidal and ethnic cleansing campaigns against the SKD people.

He doesn't have any moral justification to say the things he's saying. APC has now taken a cue from him, and for what ever reason he is talking against the very thing he is practicing undecided

Who does that undecided
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Segunbabba(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Any Yoruba or Igbo that vote for a muslim against the Southern candidates will never know peace.

It is the turn of the South.
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by nesgeeek(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
El Rufai should First make peace reign in southern Kaduna by stopping the killings before talking about Nigeria as a whole.
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Chidywhite: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't like reading from INCONSEQUENTIAL people.
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Validated: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
APC will come distant 3rd in Kaduna.
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Killerbag36: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Announced3:

Seyi I never tire give me ur mother nd father head mk sure u post it here b4 I will take u serious
Na blood Money b ur people occupation
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by erospecial: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
I pity Nigerians with Elrufai as Tinubu's govt head of cabal.
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Announced3: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Killerbag36:

Seyi I never tire give me ur mother nd father head mk sure u post it here b4 I will take u serious
Na blood Money b ur people occupation

Na 3 million ipob Jews were grilled... We need more grin grin[right][/right] thanks to gowon grin
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Announced3: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
erospecial:
I pity Nigerians with Elrufai as Tinubu's govt head of cabal.

3 million ipob Jews were grilled grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by hotwax: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
He is using religion to kill nonhausas in Kaduna.

A manipulator
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Abbeytoy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
El-rufai is going after the churches, he wants to gag them!!!

But his plan will fail!!!

Under them our economy was run aground yet religion is their problem undecided

They could easily registered as political party and not religious group.

What would you said if they ware sideline after thier candidate lost elections?

It would be another story entirely.

I hate when we mix religion and politics together
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by DOM7: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
After finishing using the tool yourself? Or because you have nothing to loose? If there's anybody that start this nonsense is you you know it.
Re: El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished by Killerbag36: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Announced3:

Na 3 million ipob Jews were grilled... We need more grin grin[right][/right] thanks to gowon grin

Lol assuming I'm ipob Jews e for de pain me lol they should killed them for all i care bt u see the president of Nigerian Tinubu its a failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.