Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family (22507 Views)

Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
I told you they will exploit her death.. the yoruba husband will exploit her death.. how are we sure he's not the one that hired that man to kill her wife because he knows he will attract public outcry .. if she loves her wife so much, justice for the wife should've been his first priority not compensation... Afonja and Ojolo
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by AlphaWolf27: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Until we start holding their superiors accountable this will NEVER stop. They also need to be reprimanded. I mean the DPO, Commissioner's and others. They are doing nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to stop all these killings and misconduct by the people they are supposed to be supervising.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by CutSoap(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked
I need to take my wife out for hangout at Ajah.
Heartlessman don dey trend for consistently commenting trash
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by yellowgarri2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked
You are not well to do
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435232/bolanle-raheem-nba-demands-n5bn-slain-lawyers-family/

5 wetin? NBA know wetin be 5billion?

The family needs to be compensated I don't dispute that but the demand is outrageous.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by MrSensor(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:
The very day I saw over 200 Nigerian lawyers requesting to defend those that killed Deborah Samuel.

That day I gave up on the Nigerian judicial system
na hunger be that.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Awoleesu(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435232/bolanle-raheem-nba-demands-n5bn-slain-lawyers-family/

5 B!
Kilodeee?

Na from Bolanle case NBA wan finance her 2023 budget?!

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by CutSoap(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations to the husband! Massive cash out loading...
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
More recruitment kill you all there lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Isn't that the only lesson from what NBA is demanding?

No amount of money is worth a single life. You should condemn the learned people coming publicly to demand for monetary compensation for a life not the innocent Heartful man who is only exhibiting what he learnt from learned people.

So they shouldn't demand for compensation abi? Sadly, she is gone. Demanding for compensation is not outta place

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by ogwumgbe: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

Good to go, they should pay that compensation and assure that the trigger happy Policeman is hanged to set example to those bastards in uniform
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by omolasho: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian police is in a Big trouble!
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by doneback04: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=HeartlessMan post=119519216] shocked
I need to take my wife out for hangout at Ajah.[/quote

It show say u love money pass your wife
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
You see now.

The hook don catch big fish and it's garnering much attention. I hope someday it will get to the elite, political class and wealthy peoples turn.

Mr Macaroni once acted this kind of scene in one of his skits. He will be smiling and laughing wherever he is now.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by IamANigerianMan: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:

No amount of money is worth a single life. You should condemn the learned people coming publicly to demand for monetary compensation for a life not the innocent Heartful man who is only exhibiting what he learnt from learned people.
Useless NBA, Deborah Samuel was killed , no lawyer represent her, 32 lawyers represent her murderers , useless NBA, Shame on NBA

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Useless NBA, Deborah Samuel was killed , no lawyer represent her, 32 lawyers represent her murderers , useless NBA, Shame on NBA

Lol this is what i just posted.

This is a great lesson to you reasonable and sane people who still wants to start a family life in shiiitholegrin
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by ugodson(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked

Must everything be a joke to some senseless Nairalamders
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by HardMirror(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
It should be increased to ₦10 Billion

These policemen are animals on black uniform. Nonsense!
how much as the NBA demanded for the poor people of southern kaduna? How much for the people in IDP camps that are also reportedly being raped by the security operatives?
Are we saying only rich educated people deserve justice in nigeria? Abeg they should get out with their nonsense show off.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by saheed24(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
The Buhari i know will not pay one dime.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by dangermouse(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aspirila:

So a soldier can gun you down, then government will pay compensation to your wife oloshi.
Lol
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by treatise: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Business2023:
dis ur stupidity na which Brand?
Stoopeedo is the name of the brand.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
dapsoneh:
From who? Govt or that police officer?
I swear that man can't have even up to 100k in his akant grin

Not from him.....the federal government. They might not pay up to 5 billion. But they will definitely pay .... something in the region of 50- 100 million....

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by jeff1607(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Police and lawyers, ain’t no difference between them, one uses force to obtain money the other would blackmail you as a client to bring in more money or lead you to ur death. Ain’t no pity for both
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by AreaFada2: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
ruffDiamond:
Stupid lot! This is usually the problem with a shirty, shitthole country like Nigeria! All this because she's a lawyer ?if it was just a commoner, nobody go hear pim! My landlords attacked me physically and I went to a lawyer customer of mine to report. He didn't want to get involved!.. (Rip Gani Fawehimi!!!) Most people see lawyers same way they see the police, corrupt bastardz the useless system set up to protect only the rich and connected with the worthless piece of sh1t called law and justice system!

This is the problem. Most don't care about the average person on the street. Having said that, the lady's family deserve whatever huge sum they can get from the Police. Dem own too much. Only that what is good for the goose should be good for the gander. Lawyer or guguru ati epa hawker, if victim of police brutality, all should get equal and appropriate justice.
We have been blaming the oldies (over 40s) for years for their failure to create a fair and just system.

Gradually, we are now among or getting close to being among the oldies ruining the land. If we fail to act and take back 9ja now, in a few years, by God's grace, the next generation will be right to call us useless for same failure. We won't be considered better than those we have blamed for decades now. Because of apathy, inaction, sycophancy, tribalism, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Softmirror: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
It should be increased to ₦10 Billion

These policemen are animals on black uniform. Nonsense!

VERY TRUE!

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by HeartlessMan: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
ugodson:

Must everything be a joke to some senseless Nairalamders

I tire oo
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:

We are in q sick country. If police begins to pay such amount. Then they will look for solution to this issue that keeps occurring everytime

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by jessylaurel(f): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked

You're a murderer.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by DOM7: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Is she a money making machine? Who will pay that money? The murderer or police? If it is the man you fail,if it is the police force you fail,so don't make yourselves to be a laughing stock. Let him pay for sin fine let justice prevail.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by highchiefpee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Those ones are Sharia quota sustem lawyers
AbdulMagaji:
The very day I saw over 200 Nigerian lawyers requesting to defend those that killed Deborah Samuel.

That day I gave up on the Nigerian judicial system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians / Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers / "Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.