Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,305 members, 7,853,410 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family (22505 Views)

Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / ''She Was My Only Child''- Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem's Mum Speaks (video) / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hmm , they have started, rather than seek for justice they want monetary compensation. I feel for the husband, NBA will pocket a chunk of the cash the woman will be given a state burial and thats the end, the killer cop will be redeployed to the East side to continue his turkey shoot.

The husband of this woman is too quiet for a man whose wife was murdered.

This matter had better be resolved o, cause if these killer cop goes scot free then it sets a wrong precedence, randy men would have discovered profitable ways to get rid of their wives.

NBA should focus on getting the killer cop prosecuted, not trying to profit from the situation. Shame on them!!! angry

Woe unto ye lawyers indeed.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Elidrisy20: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
The money too much
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by faithfull18(f): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aspirila:

So a soldier can gun you down, then government will pay compensation to your wife oloshi.
grin grin thank you.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by faithfull18(f): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Money should be paid to the mother.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Geovanni412(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
dapsoneh:
From who? Govt or that police officer?
I swear that man can't have even up to 100k in his akant grin

Abeg...ASP suppose be millionaire . Na Nigeria we dey. Police officers dey send their pikin abroad to study sef..no jonze yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Bluntemperor: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:
The very day I saw over 200 Nigerian lawyers requesting to defend those that killed Deborah Samuel.
That day I gave up on the Nigerian judicial system

We are not against this Extra Judicial Killings by this dasterdized activities of Nigerian Police Force but the same should be extended to Thousands of Cases too that are in the Judiciary Chambers - cooling in the Courts,all over Nigeria!
Some Lawyers are not happy about many of these Cases littering the Courts (National Industrial y, Appeals Courts, State High Courts,Federal High Courts) etc but let their Voices be heard in the Public Places!
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bluntemperor:

We are not against this Extra Judicial Killings by this dasterdized activities of Nigerian Police Force but the same should be extended to Thousands of Cases too that are in the Judiciary Chambers - cooling in the Courts,all over Nigeria!
Some Lawyers are not happy about many of these Cases littering the Courts (National Industrial y, Appeals Courts, State High Courts,Federal High Courts) etc but let their Voices be heard in the Public Places!

So you are one of those who believes Nigeria has a judicial system?

I dey laugh you!

Nigeria runs a Sharia judicial system
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by FuckSilly: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
OGwales:
NBA sef. These people no serious. Rubbish! Na so e easy to cash out grin
You get sense at all?
Common sense should tell that it's not about the amount.
Muh
Mu
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by oneMalik: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
That's too small !
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by elasticlala: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:
The very day I saw over 200 Nigerian lawyers requesting to defend those that killed Deborah Samuel.

That day I gave up on the Nigerian judicial system
Don’t be quick to always believe the foolish media agents government use to post such headings just to give the impression that it’s not a Muslim thing.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by bolademi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aspirila:

So a soldier can gun you down, then government will pay compensation to your wife oloshi.

Hahahaha
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by DevilSignature: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked
I need to take my wife out for hangout at Ajah.
you think it's funny to loss ur love one for 5billion naira
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by miraclea: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
That 5billion should be increased e don Tay wey our black and black officers dey obtain from the public they should reduce do small giveaway ,on a serious note justice should be served and no amount is worth the life of any Nigerian
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Akanbimi: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lmao! You well laidis?

HeartlessMan:
shocked
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by FireUpNow(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked
I wish your wife knows your evil inclination. Don't wish yourself bad just for the sake of money
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Weederness: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Isn't that the only lesson from what NBA is demanding?

No amount of money is worth a single life. You should condemn the learned people coming publicly to demand for monetary compensation for a life not the innocent Heartful man who is only exhibiting what he learnt from learned people.

Shut the crap, my life actually worth less that a billion dollars. One billion us dollars and I be gone. The money for the fam, I'm going to agree with that 100%. Wtf man?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Mazzkenny: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Criminal NBA...That is the only thing they know "money"
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by cole19(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice one

I will be dropping 1.30 odds daily. Strictly Sportybet�
This is my little contribution to humanity
Invest as low as 10k to make approximately 150k in just 10 days�

NB: baff soap before you play my game o abeg

Free for the first 10 days starting from today..

Join:
https:///FRkQkF0v2A82qP0zYk6IhI
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Emdebby2: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked
Indirectly you are saying that you want to use your wife for ritual....lol
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Isabi4lov: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked
grin grin grin shi shi , you no go see especially if your wife no get levels , how many you don see say dem compensate, na her children I pity cos dem go too use them for househelps .
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by okoroemeka(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked
what if the bullet miss your wife and jam you?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by medriano: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Too early to be making such demands please.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by MicroSweet(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
shocked

Why don't you just use her for money rituals strsightup?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Mrklemo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Business2023:
dis ur stupidity na which Brand?

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

Na joke that guy joke na.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Enumerator(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
cheesy
HeartlessMan:
shocked
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Image123(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
HardMirror:
how much as the NBA demanded for the poor people of southern kaduna? How much for the people in IDP camps that are also reportedly being raped by the security operatives?
Are we saying only rich educated people deserve justice in nigeria? Abeg they should get out with their nonsense show off.

If they get the government to pay such hefty sum, maybe someone somewhere will sit up and think twice before shooting people with the mindset that nothing will happen.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Regie2bless: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435232/bolanle-raheem-nba-demands-n5bn-slain-lawyers-family/

so NBA is so concern about the compensation rather than finding justice for the family. What a shame. What a hungry set of people, so anybody can die as far the government gat what it takes to pay compensation. This woman just died less than a hundred hours and you guys are already draging for compensation.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by HardMirror(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Image123:

If they get the government to pay such hefty sum, maybe someone somewhere will sit up and think twice before shooting people with the mindset that nothing will happen.
abeg i am not buying all this nonsense. So they waited for a pretty lady with promising career to be a victim before they know they should hold government accountable. Police shot the brother of a girl that was kidnapped in zamfara a small boy of about 5 years old. No apology nothing for the family because they are poor. They should take their stupid publicity away. Only stupid people are buying all these nonsense publicity. So only rich people deserve juatice in nigeria abi? Lol. People juat mumu for this country.

Her family is well able to take the police to court. What about the poor people that cannot even feed talkless of pressing charges? Why is the NBA not helping them press charges?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family by Funflipper: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
In that case, we should compile a comprehensive list of all the extra judiciary killings from 1960 to date. Their families deserve compensation too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Burnt Down Uzuakoli Police Station In Abia / Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians / Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.