Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,642 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign (28116 Views)

Atiku’s Camp Spreading Fake News About Buhari’s Non-Endorsement Of Tinubu - APC / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by onuman: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
How would any saner person expect president Buhari to accompany a Bulla ballo brooom brooom Tinubu to political campaign?
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Deltavariant(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
If you claim to MAKE people become something in life and you're not able to MAKE yourself. Something is wrong..
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by onuman: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu's drug past makes him inelligible to become a country's president. President Buhari will not want to have a political pariah, Tinubu, to take over Nigeria from him.

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Brendaniel: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kilometres:

How does it sound in your ears?

Na Obi him go support abi? The candidate of the hatred filled people who call Buhari all sort of names... Fulani terrorist, cow, jubril from Sudan etc?
There's something wrong with obidioots brains

He doesn't need to support anybody, his candidate is not on ballot, Tinubu denied his candidate ticket and you Tinubu supporters are so uncouth, everything to you guys is hate and insult and you want us to support Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kilometres:

He is a migrant like Buhari...the Jubril from Sudan?

The same Jubril is what Igbos are expecting to conduct free and fair election to hand over to their candidate Obi....because Buhari and him cabal dey fear flatinoss. grin

They have failed already Buhari will shock them. APC all the way.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by onuman: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
floret23:
If Tinubu can tell me the name of his primary and secondary schools, I will vote for him. Otherwise, I will assume he is a migrant from neighbouring a country.

But the INEC and Tinubu's O'Level Certificate, what's INEC doing about non availability of Tinubu's O'Level Certificate?
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by udemzyudex(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sebi he be king maker,ehn nothing bad in doing it yourself.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Edusouls(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu would fall, it’s clear to everyone that he is corrupt, sorry emilokan..

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Ameoba300: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
HomoSapiien:

I’m not.

I'm not IPOB. I'm a Nigerian.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by iSense247: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Announced3:

Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii

3 million ipob Jews were grilled grin grin grin

Fake news

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu will come a distant 3rd in this election but his urchins are too brainwashed to accept this fact. Tinubu shouldn’t have openly insulted Buhari by telling the whole world that he made him president. Buhari, Osinbajo, Amaechi and many APC leaders are not excited about Tinubu and there is nothing the 84 years old BAT(a night bird) can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Validated:
Buhari ABHORS corruption and DRUGLORDS

GMB and OSINBAJO have since distanced themselves from Tinubu and his corruption and drug laden crew.

The Buhari we know may not know who he will hand over power to. However, he already knows who he CANNOT handoverNigeria treasury to. The latter is Tinubu. Know this and know peace!

Shut upu!

Little kid .

Tinubu has won the Presidential race already..

Buhari will Campaign for him..

Keep hoping on USELESS opinions of opposition media..
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
floret23:
If Tinubu can tell me the name of his primary and secondary schools, I will vote for him. Otherwise, I will assume he is a migrant from neighbouring a country.

Your one vote is not needed for him to win, inconsequential Cretinous lowlife..

Tinubu is the next POTFRON..
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Buhari campaigning for Tinubu

IPOB: He’s a failure that wants his failures to continue in Tinubu.

Buhari not actively campaigning

IPOB: Buhari isn’t supporting Tinubu.

Don't mind the helpless kids..

Election loss hangover is on the horizon for them..
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin Tinubu needs to print another political textbook full of lies and hand it over to him

Get him (Buhari) to snap with it grin grin that's all he is good for!

He will just stand there like a statue, dey laugh like person wey inhale laughing gas grin

Child of HATE, PERDITION and FAILURE and future petitioning..

E remain less than 66 days make una Election Loss drunkenness take place..

Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Taiggarr:

Shut upu!

Little kid .

Tinubu has won the Presidential race already..

Buhari will Campaign for him..

Keep hoping on USELESS opinions of opposition media..
One pained urchin spotted

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
Buhari not sending a message is actually sending a message.it is glaring to dummy that Bubu is backing Atiku.
But Tinubu supporters bein sub dummies are not getting the message.
The context is between Atiku and Obi.
Tinubu will drop out latest January.
He will collapse his structure to LP.
All urchins will be obedient. Wether or not they like it.
Power is coming South.

Buhari will back someone that went on to sponsor one of the most sinister opposition grudges in the history of politics in NIGERIA,against him?

What level of fooolery are you operating at

How old is this one
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by BreconHills(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
floret23:

Same Sudan playbook = same result
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by chikason22(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

That your pishure made me laugh

I kind of think Dubai used will fit Atiku the more cheesy grin
He will be retired to Dubai permanently. He is also corrupt. We should be having 24hrs power supply all over the country if not for thieves like him

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by FunKiller: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
babaijebue:
Jagaban made Buhari president of Nigeria. without Jagaban, buhari wouldn't have smelled aso rock.
Jagaban won the APC presidential ticket without the help of buhari. buhari even worked against him by supporting osinbajo, but Jagaban as a master of strategy defeated them at the polls. Jagaban will win 2023 election and nothing will happen. buhari is simply jealous of Jagaban.
Jagaban is coming.

Let him come and defeat the whole 200 million electorates let us see
Then I will hail him as the master strategist of all time , rubbish poo poo brain like you
He will lose nationally and in lagos woefully
He has been exposed for a fraud he is
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by chikason22(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=119521191][/quote]
Can you see what we are talking about. If you elect these thieves, they won't qork. They will be busy settling their useless structure that have wrecked this country. Money will be looted and relooted. So we have decided to vote wisely.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Gozac: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
MarketDispatch:
If Buhari was interested in campaigning for Balablublu, he won't be squeezing and tightening all the loop holes eg Naira Redesign, restrictions on withdrawal, BVAS, etc etc etc
You get too much sense
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by chikason22(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
sultry69:
It takes a hardened criminal to know his fellow criminal,Igbos/Igbos/Obituaries were all notorious in hard drug peddling all over the world,Anambra is their headquarters.
So to your Urchino brain, I am IG o or IPOB right. That's what I am talking about. Tribalism and nepotism is destroying this country. Tinubu is a criminal and an ex convict. He is too old and sick. Stop this tribalism and bigotry. Enough is enough
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
chikason22:
Why will he campaign for a criminal. Not that he isn't one but Thiéfnubu is a hardcore criminal. Very corrupt drug lord.

It's too dangerous to Hans over our precious county to that Lagos landlord and his lazy thiefing family. More like family of thieves. They just seat down and cash out cheques while Urchíns and agberos do their dirty works. Omo shocked

Infact, if you want to be useless for life, just support APC central or become Thiéfnubu urchín.

Tribalism is the reason why over 133m Nigerians are living in abject poverty.
Please vote wisely come February 2023. Else suffering of a magnitude of 8.5 on poverty scale will sweep us away.

You Peasnt semi literate kid..

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy urchin father was the criminal..

How dare you call Buhari a criminal..even his enemies know it's a fallacy..

You call Tinubu a drug lord..show us how he was convicted like how your hero's presidential campaign Director General,Doyin Okupe,of Labour Party was just CONVICTED..post it here,young slowpoke..

Just imagine you semi literate peasant kid..

You just come online and spew diatribes that are UNSUBSTANTIATED.

The dodgy one you Support took over 20million dollars of Anambra monies and invested in a company his father started and which he ran for years..he even colloborated the story when Journalist Hadiza Kadiri asked him on Live tv.

How old are you

This Nairaland can have mental midgets..

133 millions are poor not because of TRIBALISM,you olodo, but because EVERYONE has decided to be selfish and not do his own part in Nation Building..

Let's assume even if Peter Obi becomes President,will he make a jobless juvenile like you to be gainfully employed if you just sit back and wait for fortunes to fall on your laps?

What are your Governors doing?What are your HoR members doing?What about your Senators?

What happened to your ward Chairmen,LG Chairmen and so

Aren't your traditional chiefs involved in milking your communities illegally,working with youths like you everyday

What did your failure.of a dad do about YOU??

I don't even believe the 130million poor Nigerians story..everyone is trying to be seen and heard and the ONLY way sociopoliticalky is by spreading bad news and nonsense..

No be only wisely,If you like vote Solomonly, PETER OBI WONT EVEN COME 3RD POSITION..

He will come a distant 4th position or so..

Keep on wailing unintelligently!
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by toprealman: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
There is too much power in the centre. How can a president be so powerful yet we expect him to perform?
We need to change many things in the country.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by InvertedHammer: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
/

Buhari has achieved his lifelong ambition to be the President so that he can be as powerful as other ex-military Presidents.
He doesn't have to run to Minna to beg IBB or Abdusalam for funds like before. His accounts are loaded.
So what incentives does he have to lead the campaign for APC? He doesn't have any dog in the fight anymore.

/
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by chikason22(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Taiggarr:

You Peasnt semi literate kid..

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy urchin father was the criminal..

How dare you call Buhari a criminal..even his enemies know it's a fallacy..

You call Tinubu a drug lord..show us how he was convicted like how your hero's presidential campaign Director General,Doyin Okupe,of Labour Party was just CONVICTED..post it here,young slowpoke..

Just imagine you semi literate peasant kid..

You just come online and spew diatribes that are UNSUBSTANTIATED.

The dodgy one you Support took over 20million dollars of Anambra monies and invested in a company his father started and which he ran for years..he even colloborated the story when Journalist Hadiza Kadiri asked him on Live tv.

How old are you

This Nairaland can have mental midgets..

133 millions are poor not because of TRIBALISM,you olodo, but because EVERYONE has decided to be selfish and not do his own part in Nation Building..

Let's assume even if Peter Obi becomes President,will he make a jobless juvenile like you to be gainfully employed if you just sit back and wait for fortunes to fall on your laps?

What are your Governors doing?What are your HoR members doing?What about your Senators?

What happened to your ward Chairmen,LG Chairmen and so

Aren't your traditional chiefs involved in milking your communities illegally,working with youths like you everyday

What did your failure.of a dad do about YOU??

I don't even believe the 130million poor Nigerians story..everyone is trying to be seen and heard and the ONLY way sociopoliticalky is by spreading bad news and nonsense..

No be only wisely,If you like vote Solomonly, PETER OBI WONT EVEN COME 3RD POSITION..

He will come a distant 4th position or so..

Keep on wailing unintelligently!

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Justwise
Rule 2
Insulting a fellow Nairaland or his family or threat to life. Rule 2
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by adecz: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fulani and betrayal are like teeth
and tongue. They eat, gist & sleep together.

I for one don't want to hear anything APC,
buy one good turn deserves another.

But Jagaba sef, with all his peeing &
s*itting all over the place is no longer
fit to lead the country, full stop❗️❗️❗️
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Tzar(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Are they still suprised at GMB’s legendary selfishness?! He has nothing to sell to Nigerians. Buhari will de market Tinubu more sef.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
MiaBeer:

One pained urchin spotted

Look at a serial kid loser talking..

You will go back to your "Biafla or Death" by 1sr of March 2023..

Onye Eriri Eri!

Nwa Adaka!

IPOB downline cum Obidient!
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
The true enemy of the southwest is Fulanis not SS or SE
Yet Yorubas are blind about that, fighting igbos .

Look at the comments you will know

Is either we put hand together to stop this politics Fulanis they play on us or we keep on being the prey

For me and my family we will vote #OBIDATTI#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello / Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.