Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign (28114 Views)

Atiku’s Camp Spreading Fake News About Buhari’s Non-Endorsement Of Tinubu - APC / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Juanmike(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2022
fridayking:

If Yoruba can say the want to vote for Tinubu because he is Yoruba, what do you expect a fulani man to support a Yoruba Man and leave is brother who is a fulani... Gumi don talk ham that they will not support someone that will kill Fulani because they own the forest...

Southern be wise put your house in other because the Northern are coming...
The Yoruba are the problem of the South.
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2022
MiaBeer:

Crazy underfed urchin. Don’t go and look for something better to do with your already battered life. Keep going from rally to rally looking for pockets to pick and purses to steal. One day you’ll be caught and castrated.

This little brat from the ghetto..

Zukwanu ike!!!

It's obvious you are not yet completely weaned..

Soonest,you'll ask for someone to patronize your 2k hustle..

Listen boy ...

When I stopped doing "jobs" or "jobbing" the way you were orientated,you most probably was still wearing pampers..

I have folks that if I don't pay monthly, their young families will go hungry ..and it's not a Big Deal..so many others have 100s that they employ..

You are still trying to drag yourself out of your parental/family background of squalor....

That's what you children of peasantry always Yap about.. getting a job to "survive" because all you know around you is survival...

So keep surviving...

It's your destiny!
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Taiggarr:

This little brat from the ghetto..

Zukwanu ike!!!

Listen boy ...

When I stopped doing "jobs" or "jobbing" the way you were orientated,you most probably was still wearing pampers..

I have folks that if I don't pay monthly, their young families will go hungry ..and it's not a Big Deal..so many others have 100s that they employ..

You are still trying to drag yourself out of your parental/family background of squalor....

That's what you children of peasantry always Yap about.. getting a job to "survive" because all you know around you is survival...

So keep surviving...

It's your destiny!

Listen boy ...

So keep surviving...
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Dcoy: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2022
The emir of daura which is Buhari home town has endorsed Atiku, which I believe is with Buhari approval.....
Read the signs
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by Taiggarr: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re the failed punk who is blaming Igbo people for all your failures. Lazy man. Don’t get up and look for work to do. Continue going from street to street looking for mad women to sleep with. You’re cursed already.

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Onye Mgbu!
Re: Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign by MiaBeer(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Onye Mgbu!
Igbu nnegi gbaa tube and tire right there. Onye iberibe. Akpa amu gbawaa tata

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coups: The Two Anglophone Countries Immuned From This Scourge - Femi Fani-Kayode / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) / Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.