Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary (17332 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by wonder233: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Upon all we tell them, this one still carry go marry.
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Greatdand007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
ayenale1:
Guy pretend like say money don finish and see the real girl you married...if she stays with you through thick and thorns then congrats but this one will japa...

Such a bitter person why not just congratulate them

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by ZombieSlayer1: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kizyte:
Please wish us well as we celebrate all over again one year of peace, love, joy, understanding, and God's divine blessings.

Here is the link to my previous post:
https://www.nairaland.com/6919372/kept-ourselves-no-sex-before
Congrats sir. I wish you God's blessings in your marriage today and always

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by tivta(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Money still dry that's why you are still posting it on social media, beware of rainy days then find out if the honey will stay...
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by gift2xl: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lungdick:

why
is she a virgin

A virgin is not a definition for faithfulness.
Every married man or woman wants a peaceful home, going about sticking your dick into different pussy can break that peace.
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kizyte:
Please wish us well as we celebrate all over again one year of peace, love, joy, understanding, and God's divine blessings.

Congrats the lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by BigDawsNet: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by neonly: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaverickA3:
Can someone teach me how to fall in love?

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by jclassiq(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice.

What do you do for a living?
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Kizyte(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
jclassiq:
Nice.

What do you do for a living?
I eat for a living cool
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Bintdawood(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by jclassiq(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kizyte:
I eat for a living cool
grin grin
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by MaverickA3: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lol. Even though I don't mean that, I just wonder how you people do this "I love you", "you love me" shit.
HellVictorinho6:

This is where you start dying..... you want to learn how to ....... falling in love is not taught by anyone anyways.

It's an accidental misfortune that can lead to death by suicide , homicide,etc.
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by MaverickA3: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
neonly:

E shock you?
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Kaymansion(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Any marriage publicized on social media usually crashes.
Always heartless comments how do you change your moniker?

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Richy4(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
I was expecting this... See how good news sounds so boring to a lot of people.. assuming he said that he's leaving his wife of one year...
Showcasing those pictures.. it would have been up to 19 pages by now.. Humans smiley

3 Likes

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by hoilakes(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Haa this one is too much o, any package from the platform for them? just asking for a friend

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Suzzytee05(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Happy Wedding Anniversary. May God bless and keep your home

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaverickA3:
Lol. Even though I don't mean that, I just wonder how you people do this "I love you", "you love me" shit.

Off course. ..,, you wonder because you have not experienced the misfortune.... it's not a matter of choice... it's a matter of chance.

It's like this...., someone accidentally finds himself or herself in love with someone that doesn't feel the same way..... towards him or her...he or she expresses the 'in love with you' misery either by speech or action or both..... the other person's like 'yeah , yeah, you love me, thanks, whatever'

When you get to the climax of your time being wasted ,it also coincides with your presence being either an abomination or an opportunity to be enslaved by the other person.
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by LilleG(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by olajobi6promise: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Beautiful coupleBeautiful couple...

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by MaverickA3: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Off course. ..,, you wonder because you have not experienced the misfortune.... it's not a matter of choice... it's a matter of chance.

It's like this...., someone accidentally finds himself or herself in love with someone that doesn't feel the same way..... towards him or her...he or she expresses the 'in love with you' misery either by speech or action or both..... the other person's like 'yeah , yeah, you love me, thanks, whatever'

When you get to the climax of your time being wasted ,it also coincides with your presence being either an abomination or an opportunity to be enslaved by the other person.

You are right. It's a matter of chance and good luck. When the luck isn't there in finding the right person, 'its a misfortune", a great one.
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaverickA3:

You are right. It's a matter of chance and good luck. When the luck isn't there in finding the right person, 'its a misfortune", a great one.

You don't fall in love with the right person.

You meet the right person in love....They don't mean the same thing.

I mean both persons in this case have the highest conditionally similar feeling of concern that also happens accidentally.
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Elidrisy20: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lungdick:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
hope he/she on the way, God bless your family
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Dybala11(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaverickA3:
Can someone teach me how to fall in love?
There are books that can teach you how to do this on Amazon, if you're willing to learn. grin
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Marpol2021(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congrat op.nah egede man u be?
Kizyte:

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by SodiumValproate: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kizyte:

You never nack am belle? cool

I heard doggy is the best style to get her to conceive cool

You pour your akamu deep down closer to her eggs. cool
Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Victoria938(f): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Happy anniversary and many more

1 Like

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Franktom247(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Do you think oraimo Boom Powerful Sound Massive Bass is actually a good wedding gift?.at least make the couple use am run love playlist when them one do the needful

Re: It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties / Don't Receive Call In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.