Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) (37162 Views)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) / Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by jojo1415: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bandits areana
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Just look at the pictures emanating from of War-ravaged Bornu state.. Beautiful.

Yet, go to Non war-ravaged states like Anambra, Abia, or Enugu. And witness the declining, irritating , exiguous, miserable, , pathetic and pitiable state and conditions of the infrastructures and development there.

One may think that is Somalia not Nigeria. Bad and corrupt leaders, yet the people blame their woes on Buhari and Tinubu.
Lol. Terrorist!
I've always knew this aboki was a terrorist.
Na de same Maiduguri weh I stay abi na which one?
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by UNDFTD: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

God Bless Nigeria .

Of course, you would be admiring the so-called beauty of Maiduguri until you get abducted or killed by one of these Terrorist Fulani groups: Miyetti Allah, ISWAP, BokoHaram, or Fulani Herdsmen. Pick your choice!
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Just look at the pictures emanating from of War-ravaged Bornu state.. Beautiful.

Yet, go to Non war-ravaged states like Anambra, Abia, or Enugu. And witness the declining, irritating , exiguous, miserable, , pathetic and pitiable state and conditions of the infrastructures and development there.

One may think that is Somalia not Nigeria. Bad and corrupt leaders, yet the people blame their woes on Buhari and Tinubu.
attached is someone village in abia... I challenge u coward to show me ur father's compound in Oyo.. go home boy, this is Christmas lagos is not ur village tongue

Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by Connected1: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

God Bless Nigeria .
Lights on the road but not on people's houses.

I don't want to insult you.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
I want us to see residential areas nor Bridge and light build by money gotten by Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

do you imagine if there was no Biafra war??
These states you mentioned are doing better than most states in Nigeria despite
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by StreetFight: 12:20am On Dec 30, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Anything coming from Shetimma or Tinubu is untrue.

That was how Tinubu claimed he built Lagos...

Who built Lagos? Is it your father or mother?
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by Sunnyski: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up he's saying nothing but the truth. The truth bitters alot grin

Shut your gutter mouth up you idiots are nothing but some tribal bigot.

You have sponge in your brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by tk4radi: 12:53am On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

God Bless Nigeria .
I was expecting the pictures of the city at night.
I kept seeing different angles of the same interchange.

No vehicles.

The “Night” City-Scape beyond the heavily lit interchange is so DAARRKK..
Even the roads beyond the interchange is very Dark too...

So, what exactly are we here to see?

The wasting of electricity in lighting a lonely interchange at night??
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by webosky: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obi-thief will not like this news. Tinubu Will embarrassly disgrace and retire Obi-thief back to Beerfraud online country next year

Because of flyover wey full Rivers state, urchins!!! Urchins!! Urchins!!
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by toprealman: 1:17am On Dec 30, 2022
You have darkness everywhere and yet some people are celebrating this as progress.....congrats!
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by ChristianMuslim: 3:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Nigeria problem is from the southeast and north.. they will leave their region and overcrowd us here in Southwest with their problem
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by Omengboji: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2022
So we should wait until it's night before we start seeing what's good in the country. The beauty of a city shows day and night ranging from security, wealth creation etc. All these governors travel alot and also sees how it in other countries and comes back to give us shit and some people will still clap for them on top of misusing our money. Rubbish
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by Nursepepeye(f): 5:27am On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

God Bless Nigeria .
Maiduguri, show us the entire IDP camps in entire borno state. 70% of borno people live Bellow porverty line.
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by feed70: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:

Is like you have personal beef with Igbo people? Why always attacking them? Like you can't make your point without attacking them?

Mind you, I'm NO IGBO.

This same idiot follow vote buhari in 2015 now u de support tinubu?? I doubt if u can make it in life bro, tribalism don block ur eyes to see how Nigeria de suffer.. I no blame u is like u still de eat mommy tank u
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by teemonk(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

God Bless Nigeria .

Is it street lights that makes a place beautiful. Do you know amount of fraud by NGOs happening in Maiduguri? And who told you there has been real war in Maiduguri town? Go and live in Borno state naw
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by McStoic(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=chriss100 post=119533296][/quote]
So what are you implying by the statistic above? We are saying the same thing...
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by Greenfusion: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

God Bless Nigeria .

E like na only the bridge light dey, abi dem put on gen because dem wan snap am....every other area around the bridge is as dark as Nigeria.
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by ThoughtOfYou: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
feed70:

This same idiot follow vote buhari in 2015 now u de support tinubu?? I doubt if u can make it in life bro, tribalism don block ur eyes to see how Nigeria de suffer.. I no blame u is like u still de eat mommy tank u

Read your quote again please and check if you are directing it to the actual person.
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by OVB123: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obi-thief will not like this news. Tinubu Will embarrassly disgrace and retire Obi-thief back to Beerfraud online country next year
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by Mikebjoe: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fortruth:

What is beautiful about night pictures of 1950s era flyovers, bridges…

That is why ARABS see una as inferior and dont even give you visa to their countries.

You people disgrace the Muslim world.
No be your people they go there dey do army robbery and drug business see them go soon ban you from going to India as well okay
Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by 9jaRealist: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Maiduguri is now only one bridge.

One bridge at night… grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbor Railway Village (video, Pictures) / I Want To Change My Surname, Will It Affect Me In Any Way (travel Wise) / One Dies As Highway Collapses In Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.